GYES IF U LOVE SGP TRUELY.PLZ PEEP IN...

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

GYES PLZZZ CALL MR.UDAY SHANKAR THE CEO OF STAR PLUS...WE WILL PROVIDE U THE NUMBER...PLZ DO CALL HIM IF U WANT TO STOP SGP FRM ENDING AND IF U TRUELY LOVE SGP.THEN JOIN WITH US..MAKE A CAL TO HIM...

TALK TO HIM politely..greet him politely first.then start on expressing ur emotions dealt with sgp..plzzz do call him...we r also calling him.but u gyes also plz support us plzzz..

BUT DO THAT IMMEDIATELY WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME...SO PLZZ MAKE A CALL TO HIM RIGHT NOW PLzZZ.......

his mobile number is...

Edited by suhana5sweety - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okey I will call and say exactly what you wrote :)

infinity00 thumbnail
Text Chalay Gaa???? ya miss call ????phone call would be 2p a minute ...aaj kal kadkee hai
 either it will be this
or this 

I will copy and paste my text here for prove...and my phone bill for the phone call !!!
infinity00 thumbnail
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
CrazyFarzina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
navya fans love & suggestions for sgpians exwcuse me all of yu and i wanna give yu a suggestion that we all saved navya by tweeting star plus and we all have the no.of uday sir and its better for yu that yu may involve many people in the campaign and due to twitter for three days our campaign SAVE NAVYA WAS AT THE 1ST NO.ON TWIRUS AND WE ALL TRIED TO INCREASED THE TRP OF NAVYA AND FROM 1.25 IT WENT TO 4 SO THEY HAVE TO SAVE THE SERIAL AND THEN if was that the serial saved and the new serial whichb has replaced navya i.e sajda tere pyaar may has the lowest trp as compared to navya so i wish that yur sgp would be saved in my opinion yu should indulge more and more people to save sgp..
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Venture do only 1 thing. Give him miss calls till he don't call u back, and then explain him d purpose why u were giving miss calls & also about U didn't had much BALANCE in ur cell to finish d talking. After dis all our efforts will go in VAIN & don't forget 2 asks him dat can HE fill some balance in ur account? :)
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Venture do only 1 thing. Give him miss calls till he don't call u back, and then explain him d purpose why u were giving miss calls & also about U didn't had much BALANCE in ur cell to finish d talking. After dis all our efforts will go in VAIN & don't forget 2 asks him dat can HE fill some balance in ur account? :)

What a wonderfully perfect idea !! 👏 I will definetly share this with all my overseas Sgpians ... Thank you so much , I wish I have done this before sending the Text ( SMS) ... Ch .50 pence zaya ho Gaye !!!
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sheema di i think u need a recharge plan more desperately than saving sgp(joking).sgp is ending and it is final.i dont want to indulge in any act regardind saving sgp because if it ends now it will end with respect and if doesnt then the stupid dumb mad idiotic writters will ruin the bachi hui izzat of show.i so want to kill the writters of sgp as they have ruined such a good serial
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah sure Venture, u can do it & also can giv other overseas SGP fans to do it. Tum logo ki in sab HARKATO k BAAD hamara SGP 20th april se pehle hi band hojayega & after dis all SGP fans will in search 2 KILL me 2 giv u dis precious IDEA & I will b in SEARCH 4 a place to hide my face.:)
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Yeah sure Venture, u can do it & also can giv other overseas SGP fans to do it. Tum logo ki in sab HARKATO k BAAD hamara SGP 20th april se pehle hi band hojayega & after dis all SGP fans will in search 2 KILL me 2 giv u dis precious IDEA & I will b in SEARCH 4 a place to hide my face.:)

Excuse me 😲 ... You think I am not a FAN of SGP???? Achaa ... So I really wasted my time here with thousands and thousands of post for over two years and now  texting India to SAVE , SGP ... SGP is finishing not because of HUM LOG ... As we DONT write the SCRIPT ... We didn't ask to FINISH it ...suddenly this forum is turned into like star one serial,s forum .

Karan I am really liking your mature posts now .