India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS: LOVING YOU

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Guys just wrote an OS for tp... Coz aparna wanted me to write... Well as the title suggests it all romantic n mushy... But me thehri romance ki dushman so i dunno what i have done to it... This is dedicated to swaronluver666 aka aparna aka.appu aka my princess... Enough now enjoy...

SwaRonOS:LOVING YOU

'stop' she yelled, let me prepare our breakfast atleast... but i m not hungry swayam said... and continued hugging her from behind and rubbing his nose and lips all over neck... but I am... swayam please let me concentrate... if i dun make the breakfast then do u realise we'll have to stay hungry till its lunch time... oohh i dun mind ur enough for me... he said while grinning... swayam enough go and sit near the dinning table breakfast will be up in 10... she shouted pointing the knife towards him... ok ok jaa raha hu.. chillao mat his face fell n mumbled boring wife under his breath... sharon overheard it n started giggling... ooww jaan ur bad luck... sharon came out of the kitchen with two plates in her hand... she placed them on the table... here u go baby... ur favourite.. cheese chilly toast... muje nai khana he said folding his hands against his stomach n pouting... trying to act as if he is angry... sharon went and sat on his lap.. picked up a piece.. and took it near his mouth.. plleaase baby khalo na... swayam started placing light kisses on her shoulder... n rubbed his cheeks near her neck... it made her shiver... his touch was so intense... sharon had a high time controlling herself... swayam pehle khaa lo kya sube sube chalu ho gaye... ooohh so u mean me raat ko ye sab chalu kar sakta hu... he said... she had turned pink to red... oversmart mat bano... jaldi khao uske baad we are going for shopping.. no ways come on shar... baby we're her for our honeymoon not some stupid shopping he pouted... she came closer to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips... i guess this should be enough till night... no this aint he said and pulled her back into a long and passionate kiss... sharon tried hard to hold back but damn he was irresistible for her... after some secs sharon pulled back... saying now mr hubby that should be enough... sharon come on dun behave like a typical wife... its been only 5 days since we got married... aaww honey ur bad luck u've got urself a typical wife... ok but if i come with u now u have to come with me in the evening... were ever i take u.. ok promise... and she went inside to take her handback...

after 5 hours of shopping they came back tired... m off for the day sharon said... but wat bout our evenimg he argued... ooh come on is it necessary to go today... cant we go some other day... no no theres abosolutely no need and he left the cottage angrily... aare phirse naraz ho gaya yeh... aacha thik hai iss waapis aane do phir isse jaha jana hai jaate hai... as soon as she entered the roon she found a hot sexy dress lying on the bed along with a note... i want to make this one of the most speciap night of ur life... our private beach... sharon just tried that dress without thinking once... got ready and went to their private beach...

and the setting that welcomed her took her by surprise... table for two... a bed... Wine bottle and two glasses... just perfect... but when she saw swayam sitting there in a low mood she decided to make it up to him... he was sitting on the bed his hands covering his swayam when he felt a soft hand on his shoulder he turned... tum kyu aaye u were tired na... why dont u just go and sleep... sharon went and sat on his lap... n locked her arms around his neck she brought her face closer to him to kiss but he just pushed her aside n got up... sharon's mouth almst fall on the ground... She wanted to rip his head apart but controlled... aacha tum aa gay ho toh ill serve the plate he said... she knew it was her mistake so she went upto him and hugged him from behind... and rubbed her nose and lip on his neck... sharon wat r u doin lemme serve the food... now she started placing light kisses on his shoulder... she was making it hell difficult for him to keep a straight face and give no reaction at all... well m not hungry... she said in a seductive manner... well then lets just go back home... he was just about to leave when she caught his wrist and brought him closer to her.. she just smashed her lips on his... finally even swayam gave in...he swiped his tongue on her lower lip begging for enterance which she readily gave... having gained full access to her mouth he kissed her passionately... he held her waist protectively... and her hand in his hair... finally both pulled out of the kiss and breathing heavily... he started kissing her neck and shoulder and she just pulled his hair and then moved down on his back and dugged her finger nails... in return of that excitment he bit her near her shoulder... he picked her up in his arms n took her to the bed... she just kept staring at him... swayam was flatly sleeping on her n started kissing her again... he kissed her near her lip teasing her... swayam u realise ur heavy... ohh is that so and started kissing her again... n just rolled over... now sharon was over him ... after some their breath evened out they drifted off to a peaceful sleep... next day sharon was the first one to get up she kissed his forehead... thnk god u forgave me... he simply smiled and and replied... i was never angry at first... :P

Please do leave you valuable comments...

Edited by manasie - 08 April 2012 at 11:30am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

poojachandrantinad3aarostarryLove_skmeghishtry2149vrushan11swaronHafsa94d3ianssirani07ccubedtabangeleyezmalkahkl75Anikz003barbdoll...Pwinch3ss...kimshuahutakool kanzpartyprincess16YashInaniAlaadinvaroo28trisha19amipatel2raveena1dvrushuprajanaSwaron4eva_SabzmegsySwayamonly-GrilledCheese-d3fan4evaKaranWahi5nly4usharonMirageSwaron-bitz-AmRiTa_SNikiBh8Nirju99--Rumeli--rachita_1994taniya_dostiisweetcherry95anjkhoneysurbhi_d3Sawyer_TomTanuka_TanHaRadioactive.Gratitude_MeShrvz_PoPpYVruShan_MaNanSree...nj_SRKholic-Antu-_-Aslan-HPHolic-3SugarCubeskritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifesurbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-The007ShivaniABBY92shaani2209maraudersun-naaaaaaaaa...Natasha...-FrozenRain-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This is cheating.!!! LOL. They drifted to sleep just after the kiss ?Wink
Awesome romantic OS. SwaRon's 'honeymoon' soch ke hi i got goose bumps.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ccubedtabRadioactive.Gratitude_MeAmRiTa_Srachita_1994manasie23

kimshu Senior Member
kimshu
kimshu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
awesome
unbearably hot
good work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome update...very hot...i love to read Sharon manaying Swayam LOL Super duper HAWT Blushing

manasie23

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
HAWT!!! i am gonna hav a sleepless night... majnu ... i love u...=D

manasie23

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
MANU DI!!! That was Sooper Sexxaaiii!!! :D You killed me with the Hotness!! And.. They go to Sleep after that.. M not gonna believe you!! Wink

Edited by nish22 - 08 April 2012 at 2:14pm
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hai it was really one heck of romantic,hawt post 
i am loving it,
pls keep on giving us such good update.

Edited by prachin10 - 08 April 2012 at 11:45am

manasie23

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
dis is amazing..n aftr reading d OS who wud agree ki tum romance ki dushman ho!!!no ways!!!its freaking romantic!!swaRon r married eeppp..n honeymoon mein romance!!hayye!!
aur likho..na mannu!!

manasie23

Go to top