India-Forums

Remo slightly biased this season? (Page 3)

i.am.me Groupbie
i.am.me
i.am.me

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@bigtimeARSHIfan that 'dil kyun yeh mera' one was awesome & that time i used to love him like you all now. . but not anymore coz of some repititive steps & const. slow-mo. . .& yes i think he deserve MJ band coz that time it was refreshing & totally new but not now coz he always add some old steps. . .& if Raghav is in RKR then he should have learn some more hip-hop step then he do now. . .

mytwocents Groupbie
mytwocents
mytwocents

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i.am.me

tough he is abit baised i like him & ya guys if Raghav was in his team then you all will also probably like him. . .for MJ band i dont know why he is being stingy. . .dont ask me. . .

No. I don't like terence because of raghav. Instead I started liking raghav because of terence. For terence, raghav is the safest bet considering his fan following and the trp he brings to the show. But that doesn't stop terence from pointing out raghav's mistakes. He doesn't shy away from doing that. But at the same time, he also gives the assurance that HE will give his best to make Raghav give his best. Now that's what earns him all the respect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

@bigtimeARSHIfan that 'dil kyun yeh mera' one was awesome & that time i used to love him like you all now. . but not anymore coz of some repititive steps & const. slow-mo. . .& yes i think he deserve MJ band coz that time it was refreshing & totally new but not now coz he always add some old steps. . .& if Raghav is in RKR then he should have learn some more hip-hop step then he do now. . .
 he would defo learn some new hip poppy steps but REMO would not and i mean never be able to teach him the smoothness and the subtleness in his dance like terrence teaches...remo would have taught him to be a good dancer but terrence IMO has taught him to be a great performer...terrence always brings emotions in his choreography, nd i saw the same emotions, the intensity in saturday's performance in raghav, which actually suprised me...
TERRENCE HAS TAUGHT HIM TO DANCE WITH EASE...thts why raghav makes it look so easy...on the other hand, when i see sanam dance...hhe looks CONSTIPATED (im not joking) he makes it look soo hard to do,,,just by his body language...remo has taught him new steps as u put it, but he hasnt learnt to be a good performer...when raghav performs...he captures all the attention to his little steps he does, to every expression he gives...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mytwocentsPradarshak

i.am.me Groupbie
i.am.me
i.am.me

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@mytwocents doesnt matter how many votes he gets coz he is gonna stay for sure. . .& yes Terrence sir is safest for him but at least Remo sir could have given some more hip-hop steps. . what am trying to say is at least people will not get bored even if he does his style he will able to show new steps. . but he is not, so lost abit Respect for him compared to previous thinking he dont have other step to move. . .& there are lots of people too even in this forum some. . .& ya am not saying Terrence sir could not do that but Remo sir fits here better. . .
bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

@mytwocents doesnt matter how many votes he gets coz he is gonna stay for sure. . .& yes Terrence sir is safest for him but at least Remo sir could have given some more hip-hop steps. . what am trying to say is at least people will not get bored even if he does his style he will able to show new steps. . but he is not, so lost abit Respect for him compared to previous thinking he dont have other step to move. . .& there are lots of people too even in this forum some. . .& ya am not saying Terrence sir could not do that but Remo sir fits here better. . .

tell which steps he has repeated? i swear on my life, for every step u point out, ill point out 5 or more new steps tht he has done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytwocents

i.am.me Groupbie
i.am.me
i.am.me

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@bigtimeARSHIfan for Sanam its he actually. . .lol. . .but if so then what about Salman & all. . .its Sanam itself who is not doing or cannot do properly. . .& for Raghav its he himself bringing the expression you see even in audition. . .oh ya what about Hardik then he also dance with ease remember when he was out. . .lol. . .
i.am.me Groupbie
i.am.me
i.am.me

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@bigtimeARSHIfan lol. . how i can write??
Deepa10 Newbie
Deepa10
Deepa10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I think whoever says "Remo is biased" is baseless comment, which i disagree completely.

I don't understand these terrance fans. When Terrance give comments on other team, he is considered best but when other judges comment on Terrance contestants, they find issues with that.

If you don't remember, i would suggest you to go back to watch Sanam's & Mohena's performance for which they got that MJ band. Also don' forget to listen to the comments given by the special Judge who came that day. Looking at the performance i truly believed they deserved it. Also Remo did mention that, that performance very close to his heart.

If he was biased he wouldn't have given the MJ band to Rajasmitha and Raghav. And about giving to Pradeep, he might have different expectations from him.

One need to rememeber that everyone has different ways of looking at the same thing. Just becoz you liked doesn't mean everyone should like it.

And also no one in this world is flawless, it includes even Terrance Lewis. Even he has supported his contestants blindly.

And last but not the least, i think becoz of fans like you who just likes to bash others  many ppl are staying away from this forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBellei.am.merachitmanutd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index