India-Forums

Remo slightly biased this season?

Anon92 Newbie
Anon92
Anon92

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or feels the same way but I feel that this season Remo has been extremely partial towards his contestants.  For example yesterday,  agreed Mohena's performance was good, however I felt that Sanam's did not match to the same level yet both of them got the famous and usual line from Remo 'That's what I call a performance.' Equally I feel that Pradeep was fabulous and the creativity Raghav brings to his performances each and every time is commendable, yet they do not always get the 'That's what I call a performance' comment. There have been numerous other moments when I've noticed this with Remo as well and I feel this can sometimes be so unfair and such a downer for other contestants and their confidence. As a judge he should rather just keep his 'special line' for specific wow moments and stop distributing them out to all of 'Remo Ke Rangeelay' everytime.

As a fan I may be being biased here or it just may be my admiration for Raghav, but I think in the trio act today when Neerav, Raghav and Pradeep performed to 'Sayoni- Junoon', Raghav was just as good as the other two and his passion was just as evident. Of course I'm not a judge or am not viewing the performances in person so cannot be sure. But the comments Remo gives Raghav most of the times have been directed at his shortcomings or where he's faltered in the performance whereas Terence and Geeta in this season have constructively criticised Raghav and encouraged him. I've seen Terence give out his 'Chumeshwari's' to perhaps more of the other contestants than his own toli!  For me as a viewer personally, it was upsetting to see them continuously praise Pradeep, Neerav was getting the attention since he's been eliminated and Raghav was just being sidelined so it's obvious how Raghav would have felt. Yet the great thing about him is that he takes everything with a smile. I understand we are so used to the funny, jovial Raghav that in such serious performances others will be explicitly better; however the attempt is commendable at least. For once Mithun Da said something correct 'Raghav you are not less than the others.

Nothing serious though just wanted to share. Sorry I think I'm just too much of an ardent fan of Raghav, lol! Apologies for the waffling, I can see this has turned into one of my 'essay's again' LOL.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayjasjoespring567bigtimeARSHIfantanya94gill1purpleymatternatzzzruta..DamonCrazy..The-Voice

kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
exactlyy i felt the same thinggg, why did remo give negative comments
he was equally gooddd

yeahh for once, i support dadaaa, oufff

and the sayoni performance was the first performance, so after tht i felt raghav was feeling bad, if u noticed, he was quiet during the episode, we missed the jovial raghav todayyy

felt bad for himmm

he did a good job but didn t get fair commentsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan..DamonCrazy..

mytwocents Groupbie
mytwocents
mytwocents

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Remo has been heavily biased this whole season. Probably deep down somewhere he knows that he is not contributing much to his team because of his film. It's that guilt factor (and insecurity perhaps) which is making him so defensive about the acts delivered by RKR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
SLIGHTLY!?!

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nilu215Its_Sash..DamonCrazy..

bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirthii

exactlyy i felt the same thinggg, why did remo give negative comments
he was equally gooddd

yeahh for once, i support dadaaa, oufff

and the sayoni performance was the first performance, so after tht i felt raghav was feeling bad, if u noticed, he was quiet during the episode, we missed the jovial raghav todayyy

felt bad for himmm

he did a good job but didn t get fair commentsss

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. I ALSO NOTICED HE WAS SOO QUIET TODAY, HE DIDNT EVEN DO THOSE LITTLE GESTURES HE DOES DURING THE VOTES THING,,,I AM KINDA HATING REMO NOW, HE WAS LIKE, ' the seriousness was missing' what he should ve said was,'raghav, u are a very happy person, and for u to do something like this, something so serious is WOW! very comendable, and for this i would like to say now thats what i call  performance!' 

@ANON92 I am soo happy tht u brought this up, i was also wondering on the same thing, for the second act tht sanam and mohena did, he was like ' this is the best romantic dance ever done on DID or something' and i like nah uh!! does he have like short term memory...dont get me wrong, i am ACTUALLY a very big fan of him...but its just this season hes changed!!!! 

anyway...im also a very BIG fan of raghav too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i reallyyy missed the ovial raghav todayyy

i thought it was boringgg

during the whole episode he was quiettt

indstp Newbie
indstp
indstp

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
if its about this season(i haven't seen did before) yes he is biased.

Edited by indstp - 08 April 2012 at 3:22pm

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Totally disagree. I think it was refreshing to see some honest feedback rather than the usual over praising that goes on no matter how they perform

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBellei.am.merachitmanutdMrManagement

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index