India-Forums

08 April 2012 Written Update (Page 2)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i dont get it how that video use to black mail arthiWackothat video is a solid evidence against rangoli"s harketain. it will be use after pooja got shot as a evidence to prove that it is ranoli who order poojas shoot out.

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ok in  todays episode precap  we get this "breaking news" ke ARTHI madom koi dhamaka karne wali haiLOL seriously she clearly warn pooja that if she will not finish her relation with bbp then she will going to do somethingUnhappynow let me guess  ARTHI KIA KARE GI : arthi is a simple girl she is not as complicated as rangoli that we cant guess ke ARTHI KI KAR SAKTE HAILOL madom will straight away go to haveli and blurt out abt birja in front of dada jee,amma jee and rangoli bas .LOLpls dont take my guess to seriously.

actually today epi is quite cruishal as it lays the stone of "duriyan" btw tiwari sisters Disapproveyes a big show down we all will going to witness btw tiwari sis Ermmi cant imagine a fight btw pooja and arthi but their relation will become bitter for sure.this atitude of arthi frustrate me a lot that she cant listen other person point of view  and suddenly jump to conclusion she should have talk to pooja abt brij and than draw a solid opinion in the same way look how she was talking ti brij in todays precap it seems like she will not give him any chance to give his point of view .but i think arthi is also right as "perception are stronger then reality" and we all think that politicians are flirt 'cruel mean etc  SO ARTHI'S behaviour is also justify.

Well, Arti's behavior is quite justified for reasons that nobody but Brij and his chamchas know for sure right now. LOL But Brij says he likes to repair broken things, so Pooja is going to take him up on his proposal I guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
So for all of you worried that this was going the AT / MS way, there is one solid difference that was set up today - 

there is no way in HELL Brij will ask Pooja to abort their baby if she's ever pregnant. 

In fact, although the doctors in the first epi didn't mention it while discussing her operations, I wonder if Pooja got pregnant which is why Krish broke off their relationship and Brij orchestrated a palace coup. That would also explain why Pooja wouldn't simply be allowed to go away somewhere, but had to killed. Geek

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06sanchwMoniks_19durum.....Lata.....Tunasnah

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I m missing something from SKBM Ermm lack of rommance and tooo much of politics .there are three to four leads but Thumbs Downno rommance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_12ka4durumkamala2012bumtrinket.....Lata.....

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I agree...glad to see Mrityunjay back...and I doubt if he will come to know about Pooja but if he does get to know...for sure some dhamakedar dialogues instore from him...ek ko tho sambal nahin sakta ab do do lekar kya karega types ...ROFL

I too am Broken Heart to know that afterall Brij and Rangoli did share a normal husband wife relationship...I mean atleast from Brij's side and that is really sad Broken Heart for us the BRIJA brigade

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinketTunasnah

rosh-06 Groupbie
rosh-06
rosh-06

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ariti is not justified in her behavior.  she need to learn to respect other persons view. She is not giving anyone chance to explain their point of view. She has a stupid notion and wants everyone to obey to it. That is not elder sis. That is dictator. She herself is pushing Pooja to rebel. 

From precap it seems Brij tells pooja about ariti little stunt in his office. Ariti has no idea what Brij is. If guy can manage that psychopath for 7 year what is ariti.  He is playing with kids glove but soon things could get dirty.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

durumkamala2012bumtrinketTunasnah.Mishh007.

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

I m missing something from SKBM Ermm lack of rommance and tooo much of politics .there are three to four leads but Thumbs Downno rommance.
Cryexactly...even the day he kisses on her forehead I did not get the same feeling as it was when they romanced in Mauritius Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah

rosh-06 Groupbie
rosh-06
rosh-06

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
n fact, although the doctors in the first epi didn't mention it while discussing her operations, I wonder if Pooja got pregnant which is why Krish broke off their relationship and Brij orchestrated a palace coup. That would also explain why Pooja wouldn't simply be allowed to go away somewhere, but had to killed.

This indeed seems like plausible scenario.  I too feel something will happen which will push things to head on.  Hey both of ur secret marrriage prediction came true who know this might also be right. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurum.....Lata.....bumtrinketTunasnah.Mishh007.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index