Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
whenever i think of a closure scene its always Bruce Willis'  Sixth Sense.
Going down the lane of the end , promising a better beginning..its always so poignant.

The same went here for Arnav. I just cant imagine what he must have felt seeing her there.
What anyone feels wen just one misjudgement cost someone's life.
But the closure of that horrific moment was  just so beautiful.
The landscape nurturing Khushi's most cherished qualities...a soothing presence.
Arnav's apologies for an act that may not have been committed by him but happened through him.
He knew he was yearning for a saudade feeling...something which would never come back.

Lastly wen Khushi answered his silent question as to why she never survived "You never asked me to stay". , what a kill...After this what remained was Arnav's realization to let her go to some place where she'll belong and where he'll too be welcomed.."I will wait for You".

Fabulous just so bloody fabulous Haley!!!!!!!!!!
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Hayley that was a beautiful part! Very well written, I loved how you showed Arnav's pain and regret! Awesome job as always!!!
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A part of me is kinda happy you wrote this, for all the times Arnav has unchivarously left her in the middle of nowhere in the dead of the night. That just ain't cool. What an a**.
Maddy1270 thumbnail
wow, what a beautiful update... khushi's words 'you never asked me to stay' are so overwhelming and poignant! yet her parting words leave us all with a sense of hope that these star-crossed lovers would one day reunite ina better place
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just read it and it was so beautiful and sad.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayley this was heart breaking! you made me cry woman!l! You've written it beautifully! amazing job x
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That has to be about the most heartbreaking thing i've ever read.. πŸ₯Ί All the fear, the pain and the numbness vividly described.. brilliantly written. Loved every little bit of it you're a really talented writer πŸ˜Š
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i felt lyk i wz reading a horror novel 😲
gr8 job  πŸ‘
but my personal opinion is dat the ending is somewhat abrupt
so, my suggestion 4 u is 2 add another part😊
Hollagurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just read the entire OS just now and it took my breath away, every scene, every update was written with such detail, I can't even put into words how amazing this was, especially the scene at the end when Khushi slips away from him, that was so heartbreakingly sad and as much as I wish she'd just come back, the ending was beautiful nonetheless. Thank you for such a lovely OS! πŸ˜Š
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dnt hv ne words to say..m speechless..stunned..
bt i hope my tears will say a lot..