Daisa & others r there when Sooraj asks Sandhya - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes i am also confused why would sooraj talk to sandhy like this in front of other women ๐Ÿ˜• we have to wait and watch
I'm pretty sure Suraj wants to show everyone that he's the villain and is making life difficult for Sandy. This man will even do this for his Sandhyaji. What's more, he is willing to let the whole world hate him, if it means no one will point a finger of blame at Sandy for wanting to leave. Divorce is the biggest deal in any marriage, I don't care if it's Rajasthan or the Republic of Free Love, Divorce is divorce. No one can come out of it unscathed once that word is brought into the house. 

Let's see how and when Sandy realises what's really going on. 
Hi all..just joined today and this is my very 1st post, though been a follower since beginning:-)

i think that saree is a very expensive one,else sandhya wudnt say 'shayad galti se tag reh gayi ho'. Suraj is upset bcoz he thinks Ankur left that tag deliberately to show the diff between their family status.

Eagerly waiting to c whats this all about. :-)
@ farhana874:  Welcome to the forum..!!
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

I'm pretty sure Suraj wants to show everyone that he's the villain and is making life difficult for Sandy. This man will even do this for his Sandhyaji. What's more, he is willing to let the whole world hate him, if it means no one will point a finger of blame at Sandy for wanting to leave. Divorce is the biggest deal in any marriage, I don't care if it's Rajasthan or the Republic of Free Love, Divorce is divorce. No one can come out of it unscathed once that word is brought into the house.

Let's see how and when Sandy realises what's really going on.

I agree to your post completely. Since he has seen the divorce papers, he wants to show to the people that he is the reason for their separation. As when divorce will happen everyone will point fingers at sandhya but this act of sooraj in front of all neighborhood will prove that sandhya is having very difficult life due to him and she had a valid reason to separate from him.
He is really a true husband. Even in case of separation he is ready to take blame on himself and wants sandhya to be clean when she leaves๐Ÿ˜Š
i think suraj behaves rudely so that sandy will leave him and live her own life.. even he dnt want 2 behave like ths 2 her  but for her happiness he is insulting her and make her go... lets see.. but m really scared 2 see angry suraj.. pls CVs dont spoil his character... ๐Ÿ˜ญ