Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Dramione <3 (Page 11)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

When did JK Rowling say she had considered Dramione? Could you post the link if there is one!
I was never a Dramione shipper, like not outright. I used to think Draco and Hermione would be an awesome pair but then I got used to the idea of Ron and Hermione. 

I dont think she actually ever said that. Its just a rumour. I am one of biggest Dramione shippers but deny to believe this rumour.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
^ Oh thanks for the info!
I was going through Tumblr and came across gifs of a JK Rowling interview where she was discussing Harry and Hermione and how she felt a pull between them when she was writing the parts after Ron left in Book 7 but that she didn't want to bring them together because that would just be too much baggage, on top of everything else they had going on. 

I wondered if she had ever mentioned anything like that about Draco and Hermione. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivluvsNishal

Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Originally posted by Ribbon

^ Does that need to be a question?
Ugh. I love both.
My perfect babies. Heart
There's Tom- beautiful, lovely, kind and utterly perfect Tom.
And there's DraMione- sexy, passionate, intense and blows-your-socks off DraMione. LOL

I think my love for Tom influences me shipping D/Hr. Oh well, cant complain. (:
I wish JK had made them canon. We, Dramione, fans will be over the moon. I still hope for this even though I know it aint gonna happen. D:

I had this Tom-Addiction Syndrome one week wherein I spent the entire day seeing all of his interviews, fan expos and what not. It impresses me that he could play a character so starkly different to his own personality. He rocks! D/Hr rock!

I love him. I just...I actually just love him so incredibly much.
I can't even, I am unable to even, just even...Asajdk.

^ Oh, and I turn into that speechless buffoon- a sentence ago- when discussing Tom. LOL

Tell me about it. If they were canon, i would've died and went to D/Hr heaven.
I know what you mean. :)

They would've been great. Heck- they would've been amazing. But even though she did consider it once when asked, (why, oh, why JKR did you not go through with that consideration?) if suddenly, she wanted to put those two together (never going to happen though. She hates the idea.) I don't think it'd work anyway, she wouldn't be able to incorporate it in, it is through the POV of Harry. Not HG or DM. So he has 7 books. If she somehow put them in, the books would be longer, since...well, DraMione would be very complicated. (I wouldn't mind the idea of longer books though. LOL) I'd just like to stick to my fanon version of them, as amazing as D/Hr would be...
She had to an epilogue with them ending with their school sweethearts. *Cough*
Yeah. Let's not...

OH MAN. I so know what you mean about the "Tom-Addiction Syndrome", as you put it. Agh. Except my one will last for...well, forever really.

He is such an incredibly sweet guy, so different from the role he plays. :)

I so agree. Heart

@ Bold and underline: Did JKR really consider dramione?! *if yes then a small dance atleast she thought like us dramione fansDancing* But, I read somewhere that she didn't consider this pair Confused
LOL Oh, sorry! That was a mistake. 
She mentioned it like once and then apparently there was some (*cough* fake *cough*) interview in which she said something about them, I'd like to think that it's be true, but alas, it's not.
I think it's something a shipper made up. 
I'd like to believe that, but no, they never had feelings for each other.
On Tumblr or something, there was something like that, and I got happy for like a second and then realised it was fake. I mean, an interview that was removed? Come on.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 13 September 2013 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross..FieryPhoenix.devashree_hFireNIceFireLordPhoenix

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

When did JK Rowling say she had considered Dramione? Could you post the link if there is one!
I was never a Dramione shipper, like not outright. I used to think Draco and Hermione would be an awesome pair but then I got used to the idea of Ron and Hermione. 
Sorry, she didn't say that.
There's lots of things like this that say so on Tumblr, but this was another fake one.
*Sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross..FieryPhoenix.devashree_hFireLordPhoenix

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mimi-

I guess I'm the only one who loves Draco-Hermione, Ron-Hermione, Harry-Ginny, Harry-Hermione even Draco-Ginny.. LOL
Aha. Maybe so. LOL
I couldn't ship anyone else with Hermione or with Draco, the two would be perfect for each other, in my mind anyway. LOL

I love to read good FFs..
for me quality of story matters more than ships.. Embarrassed
Ah, I love reading fanfictions.
It's become an integral part of my life.
I just...I have to. 
I read more fanfics now than I do books. LOL

haha!! I love FFs n Books equally..
I love to read FFs, novels, short stories everything except my notes of History..Cry
I used to read so much when I was younger in primary school. 
Then I became lazier towards secondary when I started reading more and more fanfiction. LOL
Plus, these days I tend to write more instead...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross..FieryPhoenix.devashree_h

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I dont think she actually ever said that. Its just a rumour. I am one of biggest Dramione shippers but deny to believe this rumour.LOL
Yup. 
Was a mistake on my part.
But I'd be so goddamn happy if it were true.
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross..FieryPhoenix.devashree_hFireNIce

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

^ Oh thanks for the info!
I was going through Tumblr and came across gifs of a JK Rowling interview where she was discussing Harry and Hermione and how she felt a pull between them when she was writing the parts after Ron left in Book 7 but that she didn't want to bring them together because that would just be too much baggage, on top of everything else they had going on. 

I wondered if she had ever mentioned anything like that about Draco and Hermione. 

Then again, she did also think about killing Ron off and getting Fred and Hermione together too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.devashree_h

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
AH.
ASJASDASK.
I'M LITERALLY DYING OF HAPPINESS.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 13 September 2013 at 10:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.