Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: FireLordPhoenix

@ bold - Erm, WHAT? 😲

Fred and Hermione? That's so random! Well almost unless the few times the Weasley twins teased her were enough to even consider a Fred-Hermione relationship.

Yes, I remember during release of DH book, I had read her interview where she said she considered killing Ron and backed out. She also said during DH when Ron leaves, she could have written about Harry/Hermione but decided they are better as friends.

The new movie is not involving Draco/Hermione or anyone from their generation. It is set 70 years before Harry and its called 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them'. It will be about Newt Scamander and will be set in New York.
Ribbon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic Beasts movie is interesting although I havent read the book. Wouldn't it be fun if they somehow connected it to HP series. 

I hope against hope or rather dream that someone should make a movie or two about the time after the war.. and prefrably D/Hr together. Or better yet make a movie on the lines of The Fallout- By Sage. Sigh. Maybe after a 20 years when they decide to remake HP & Jo R signs away the copyright right. Ahh.. thats a long shot.

By the way he carries off the color so well. Drool.
devashree_h thumbnail
The Fallout  I really wish someone writes 20 years later and about D/Hr. Now, wouldn't that be amazing!!

He looked Fab that day. He always looks good in a suit.
Ribbon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe after 20 years we should petition for it. *winks* (: Edited by Ribbon - 10 years ago
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

@ bold - Erm, WHAT? 😲

Fred and Hermione? That's so random! Well almost unless the few times the Weasley twins teased her were enough to even consider a Fred-Hermione relationship.

I know, right? 😆
ohsehun. thumbnail

What new movie? And what's the acronym stand for?

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find them.
I can't wait for it!
It's basically based on a book Rowling also published, also existing in the Harry Potter universe, and is about the author of the book Newt Scamander.

Bloody hell, I just realised this, IF actually put a star on the T that was supposed to come after W! Honestly. 😆

ohsehun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: turnonthelights

A new movie with them two in it? Fayyyeee! Give me detailsss! 😆

@FireLordPhoenix I love what you are using. 😆

No, not with the two. 😆
It's based way before Harry even came into the scene.
It's about the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, Newt Scamander.
ohsehun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, I remember during release of DH book, I had read her interview where she said she considered killing Ron and backed out. She also said during DH when Ron leaves, she could have written about Harry/Hermione but decided they are better as friends.

The new movie is not involving Draco/Hermione or anyone from their generation. It is set 70 years before Harry and its called 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them'. It will be about Newt Scamander and will be set in New York.

Yup. She said that midway through she considered killing one of them in sheer spite and almost got Ron killed off.

Ah, I'm just so excited! I've literally been dancing since I heard the news. 😆
Can't wait to see Scamander's tale unravel...

ohsehun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ribbon

Fantastic Beasts movie is interesting although I havent read the book. Wouldn't it be fun if they somehow connected it to HP series. 

I hope against hope or rather dream that someone should make a movie or two about the time after the war.. and preferably D/Hr together. Or better yet make a movie on the lines of The Fallout- By Sage. Sigh. Maybe after a 20 years when they decide to remake HP & Jo R signs away the copyright right. Ahh.. that's a long shot.

By the way he carries off the color so well. Drool.

The book has some notes on it made by Harry and Ron :)
I mainly just looked out for them, they were a laugh :)
Since the Harry Potter series was about Harry, I'm really looking forward to seeing someone else's tale spun out. Plus, Jo is writing the screenplay for the movie herself!

Lord. One can only dream so much.
The Fallout! Ahh, major feels! ❤️
Seriously though, that'd be amazing if they did make something like that. But alas...we aren't so fortunate...
Honest to God though, I'd be the happiest person ever if they ever did make a movie based on it.

Oh, he looks gorgeous, as always. <3
ohsehun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

The Fallout  I really wish someone writes 20 years later and about D/Hr. Now, wouldn't that be amazing!!

He looked Fab that day. He always looks good in a suit.

Aha, we'd all grow too old by then. 😆
But heck, even then I'd bet we'd all be willing to wait if it meant there was a movie on them.