Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

-Simple-

IF-Dazzler

-Simple-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ! Tongue Lol I feel weird in coming into a new forum like this as I'm always in one on here (RBO) but recently I somehow came across Draco and Hermione VM's on YT and I think they make a VERY interesting pair ! Makes me think how it would be if the two of them get together. I've seen alot of FF's on sites on them letting me know I'm not the only one but I was wondering am I the only one HERE who likes this combination ? ErmmLOL Oh and btw, I have just fallen in LOVE with Tom Felton ! Silly He's such a down to earth guy ! + to see how nice he is in real and how he plays Draco shows how much of a good actor he is ! Anyhoo, just seeing if theres any Dramione shippers here !

Note: Please dont jump on me for liking these two as I am aware some people are against this pair but I cant help it ! But I do believe its good Ron and Hermione ended up together because I love their pair too - just theres something about a 'good girl, bad boy' combination that appeals to me - plus Draco being Tom Felton is the icing on the cake WinkLOL

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

PayalLaurenPeaceavita36mahnoormalikMisheFireNIce.FieryPhoenix.runesTheDreamyKidkria1996LordTrolldemortturnonthelightschampsum-Jailbait-cosmosandmedevashree_hExpectoPatronum-Medha-QuietlyLoudRadioactive...Labyrinth..-Shani-theloupgaroux.GrangerMalfoy.FireLordPhoenixradzammyOne-Of-A-KindAngelic.x.ChaosAvadaKedavra-PixieBunnie-Bamonforever-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dramione <3" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutie_pie101

IF-Rockerz

cutie_pie101

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I don't know I just don't see how Draco and Hermione can become a good pair, but the saying opposites attract may apply to them.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

runesVarunKiBiwisush_

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
never i just went into that direction but yes they could have paired as the law stated by cutie

Edited by diakpr - 09 April 2012 at 2:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

runes

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I am in love with them meself. <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

runes.FieryPhoenix...Labyrinth..-Simple-Star_girlBamonforeverAvadaKedavraAkankshaa.

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
love hermoine-ron
but yeah draco-hermoine are good too

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_pie101

I don't know I just don't see how Draco and Hermione can become a good pair, but the saying opposites attract may apply to them.LOL
agree!!

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I myself am a huge fan of the pair. They'd look very good together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.TasmiaFay.Lovegood...Labyrinth..Bamonforever

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i love ron-hermione! but dramione rocks oo!<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top