Pakistani Serials

Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar Awesome conclusion

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome ending i loved the whole concept whole show... Simply awesome Maham rocks .. im sure i will miss Sunday 8 PM.. Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar rocks =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu28 thumbnail
great ending I just saw the last four episodes but figured out the whole story. It was great but I wanted more closure on Mahams charachter.
noorkhan65 thumbnail
I liked it but I felt it was a bit incomplete. I wish they told us a bit more, gave us a closure on Maham. Really enjoyed this show, although I only watched like the last 6 episodes, the story was great. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
everything was good...but we needed to see maham happy and content with her life as well...like sanam baloch in daam...she didnt get her love but she was living a happy life.
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the last epi today, loved the ending! <3
the endling made the serial more beautiful in my opinion
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i loved the ending, but Bakhtiyaaar! 😔
i LOVEDDD him, he was a MAN!!! i didnt want him to die 🤔
BUT OMG when he died, OMG OMG the whistle tune that plays of him,,, UFF epicnesss! <3
he is so classy! 😳
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you all.. I really enjoyed the drama! I think I began to like it from the middle, which really got me hooked on the drama. Loved the ending.. But I agree that they should have told us a but more.. But I overall I enjoyed it. ðŸ˜Š
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even though I thought the show was kinda boring and slow in the beginning, it improved greatly after Maham started her revenge and it was great fun watching it. I also liked the last episode but I felt it was not concluded all that well: They hurried in killing off Bakhtiyar and I felt he should not have died and they did not show what has become of Maham. Is she living alone or how is she planning to live after she does not have  asingle cent? Only Phupho and Shifa's life's end was actually shown but Maham had an open ending, which I found annoying. Otherwise it was done well and I enjoyed watching it.
sadffi thumbnail
Really i loved the whole story
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome episode.but i want to see Maham happy.and Bhktyar condition more miserable .and other person got what they deserve.

Edited by beautylover22 - 12 years ago