India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MIRACLE!! MIRACLE! who is the rightful owner

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Okay HImesh reshammiya tried his hands on a movie playting the lead role,, dint work,, so he came back to his music,,,n geve us OUR ANTHEM "teri meri!"

So i did that with serious post, ,.,,I am back to my genre! nonsense!!! 

disclaimer: no offense against Reshammiya n I love his music!

yea! shh,, while I was drooling when he was asleep, i noticed PONDS Age miracle on his Dresser! Along with Yardley Talc(Sandal wood)!!

So, Yardley I believe he uses!!

What abt AGE MIRACLE?

1.Khuhsi  is so young n tender n her skin is flawless, she doesnt need age miracle

2. Arnav ,,,naah u think that stubble can handle the cream,,it would take 1 day to rubbb off the cream to make the stubble look clear,,n AMAN has handled enough,,,he cant anymore,,he wanted to say same  to khushi bahbhi  that send ASR every day to office,, that was the reason he asked for her on phone!

3. hmm so I come to Shyam,, he brought the cream along with him while searching for the file, n forgot there,, a strong contender as he so wants to look young n attractive for Khushi bhabi.. no wonder... ladies cream has that twitching reaction on his face!

3. or is it Anjali who applies that in chotey's room coz she literally breathes there in that room,,for every minute she makes a round of chotey's room making sure chotey doesnt consummate his marriage,,,LOL

sO PLZ SOLVE THIS MYSTERY,,,WHO IS THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE CREAM!!

or may be,, Lakshmi brought it here, well she is a very capable goat, can carry anything from a ring to a necklace to a cream, n the rightful owner is nani ji!! haan she is the one!!

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK!!!Shocked

mai aur mera nonsense,,,

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoorrithuparnaniccisplashingcandyburberry07zapsipkkndfan25littledoll4evalostarchies.beebigtimeARSHIfanSajimokJordinjyoti_light29LX2FX2radiancechupachupCrazySaRunianswtashpulu1995nainac01curiouscatguessimgreateiliyafatimasoumyaktinkerbelprabhatamalibecckybanglesgkoolansr265hellokitty94saqi91pri3lovecrazyforarshijnfrjnfrSoShyChicaneArHiluv.1.1.1.1mtina0207roldc..Anannya..shagun-rocksSyedaFaizazonera1..Annie..pollypollyakshi_2mini16-Sudhanya--medz-kazenaChimpsyfascinationmeghnasnoreenwrit_in_waterfareeShweta_1sreemeera-Atiya-sneaky-ajsejket2Shas3sriraoginacamisuvASRismprathikriArhiDeewanileanne_1983Arshi_lovergal..SSNAIR..nonasiBibliobibulusLuvBarunSanayasegadsanjanaarshikooltoadPunkin22StapletonDiahhMentalExoticaRoarkzooni.bluemommamiaShiningStar18anurao.66--sumana13--shobrakapooorsubiscsgeesarshi_karishpremparbatabracadabracaskerTheFaerieQueenshena07Keshriya-cherryblossom-trina2010smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--..Suhana..FAYKHAN29Divya1503honeypriya...Doctor...MrDarcyfanpakpearlSillyPepper.nirvana.RiyaDutta18shabboDiamondLife..Amina..pinky_blueskiesmomma1128shybabebeena14-Gan-princessunaramishti_17-Deepali-_TheJoker--MeMyselfIsunaina02

priyankaThard Senior Member
priyankaThard
priyankaThard

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hai re nandkishore!!! it belongs to bhuaji actually, she left it purposely so that she can visit RM when NK is back :))

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07LadyMysticzapsarchies.beegkoolansbecckyeiliyafatimacuriouscatswtashChimpsy-medz-..Annie..Chicanepollypollysadia-ali..Zenny..Iceflames..SSNAIR..DeePikuShas3Punkin22UltimateBarunFAYKHAN29pakpearlMrDarcyfan

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
aapki soch aur nazar ka jawaab nahi

to answer this important question - 
Pond's age miracle is used by well our CVs because unhe purane rabba-ves ko refresh karna pad raha hai. 
rabba-ve wahi, soch nayee

Edited by MentalExotica - 08 April 2012 at 10:26am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07LadyMysticipkknd89zapsArchu61pri3lovenataliaheiliyafatimaswtashCrazySaRunianpollypollysadia-ali..Zenny..nonasisanjanaarshiASRismShas3UltimateBarun

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Zoha Congratulations on your brilliant discovery!!Magnifying lens lagaa ker her scene dekhti ho kya???
I cant stop laughing!!
This is for your discoveryClap
Well as to who is the owner I am sure U will get the answer in due time the same way U discovered Ponds cream!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahArchu61pollypollysadia-aliChimpsynonasisanjanaarshiUltimateBarun

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
its HP'sGeek laxmi must hv carried his cream and kept it their, now H is in serach of this cream, that's y we have a new nameless prakash naukar.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahbeccky.1.1.1.1nonasiUltimateBarun

.1.1.1.1 Goldie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i think laxmi uses itROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

becckyChimpsyUltimateBarun

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
res

hey how can u forget d one and only "MANORAMA MAMI"...LOL

Edited by arnavluv - 08 April 2012 at 10:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07LadyMysticgkoolansChimpsyIceflamesnonasisikhni_-Dreamer-UltimateBarunpakpearl

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
good discovery dear...gr88 observation...ClapROFLLOLThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsynonasiUltimateBarun

Go to top