Gumrah

Dead forum:( - Page 3

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys, been super busy and am guilty! But, now saved it in Favourite I Will visit here often and help increase the rank as much as possible 😃 Just don't like how Channel V is not laid out with all it's shows in order on the home page thats an easier access and quick reminder to all! Anything for Karan and seriously this show is an eye opener so proud of Karan the youth need learn and be heard!Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Sorry guys, been super busy and am guilty! But, now saved it in Favourite I Will visit here often and help increase the rank as much as possible 😃 Just don't like how Channel V is not laid out with all it's shows in order on the home page thats an easier access and quick reminder to all! Anything for Karan and seriously this show is an eye opener so proud of Karan the youth need learn and be heard!

Meera its der on the home page in the bottom line but u can jump to this forum from anywhere in I-F if u hav dis forum added in ur 'My forums' ---> u see a box 'My forums' next to ur inbox above? click the star next to it..n the forum is added to ur forums for direct access!! next time all that u need to do is..just click on 'My forums' n the list of ur fav forums drop down--->select from there..
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Meera its der on the home page in the bottom line but u can jump to this forum from anywhere in I-F if u hav dis forum added in ur 'My forums' ---> u see a box 'My forums' next to ur inbox above? click the star next to it..n the forum is added to ur forums for direct access!!</font> <font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">next time all that u need to do is..just click on 'My forums' n the list of ur fav forums drop down--->select from there..</font>

Oh Coool!! Omg I'm sucha dummy! Been on IF for so long and nvr Kneww or figured!! 😆
THANKS!! We'll come here all the time know 😃
shibz thumbnail
hehe,...its ok😆...happens..
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
more users will bring more ideas and topics-i think topic in global announcement thread is a great idea :) and those of us who r kind of regular we shud make sure to post here everyday and also the silent readers please be active :) Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for not being active in the forum - will try to visit this forum too along with kmh2 - have casted my vote on CM today - will make sure to do it everyday - thx kavya for the pm
kavyasam thumbnail
^^ you are welcome priya. :D.   it is okay it happens,  not many from kmh forum are here.