India-Forums

Gumrah
Gumrah

Dead forum:(

sakmhlove Senior Member
sakmhlove
sakmhlove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
There r thousands of members on i-f who discuss a lot of tv shows.i m also one of them.i m just crazy for a onscreen couple n can go on n on describing them,adoring them n luving them.ist tym when i saw crima patrol i was so moved frm its content n after it i visited its forum to know ppl views abt the epi.i bcame shocked.the forum was more than dead.none was there.not even a single person n this forum is not better than a body which takes breathes once in a week n vo bhi only for sum moments.the content of show is quite good n there is a lot in every epi which can b discussed but y no discussion topic here?plz try to make forum active n give ur opinion on real stories.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212piamistperfectsoulkarankritz4lyfarjuhi4evrAthenedazzlerfanAngel4KMH.BIkavyasamAnjalii...xXxArjuhisisZehnaseeb.sreeja_roxshibz

Sohniye212 Groupbie
Sohniye212
Sohniye212

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I totally agree! I also wish there was more activity on this forum...I visit here often but don't see many posts about the episodes.  Hopefully we can change that. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsoulshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
we should bring many people to the forum tanu.   the rank is not bad.  that means people are visiting but they are not taking part in any discussion. 
for the last three episodes many topics have been opened.  we have to advertise more about this forum in IF.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212perfectsoulAnjalii...xXxshibz

sakmhlove Senior Member
sakmhlove
sakmhlove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohniye212

I totally agree! I also wish there was more activity on this forum...I visit here often but don't see many posts about the episodes. Hopefully we can change that.Smile
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212

sakmhlove Senior Member
sakmhlove
sakmhlove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

we should bring many people to the forum tanu. the rank is not bad. that means people are visiting but they are not taking part in any discussion.
for the last three episodes many topics have been opened. we have to advertise more about this forum in IF.
hmm d how we can do advertisments n help this forum to b more popular.
sakmhlove Senior Member
sakmhlove
sakmhlove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

we should bring many people to the forum tanu. the rank is not bad. that means people are visiting but they are not taking part in any discussion.
for the last three episodes many topics have been opened. we have to advertise more about this forum in IF.
hmm d how we can do advertisments n help this forum to make more active?
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
guyz i've been saying since more than a week now..we gotta prepare a topic for teh global announcements to attract more ppl..but i alone cannot do!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistLOVE_DMGkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ya  shibz let us do it.   prepare the draft here only na,  'why everyone should watch Gumrah'. 

plus guys who visit other forums please do let your friends know about the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index