Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 (Page 78)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
it was amazing darling...

u leave us wanting for more...

i loved the way arnav told anji everything and console her... oh my that was cute and heart warming at the same time... Dan and Anji is so cute!!!

khusi.. aww poor baby she loves that evil of a father so much!! when she will understand that bas***d's intentions!!

so looking forward to next update!!

update soon... Big smile

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Omfggg, You Updated ; O Will Read & Come Back With LONGGG Comment Embarrassed
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update !!! poor khushi she loves her father a lot...
Arnav & Anjali convo were very touching !!! Arnav accepted Arjali & dan relationship !!!! khushi is so innocent...
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
awesome update it was hard to see the asr on his knees so broken all those years he lived with there burden of the secrets and the knowledge that his so call dad could try and take the one person who he loved more than anything khushi is so innocent can't believe her and the mirror poor asr khushi dad is on his way for her maybe he should marry her awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 17 August 2012 at 9:35am
thesh Goldie
thesh
thesh

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Vij is back?

OMG
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awww, YOUUU Replied To All Comments Embarrassed Damn Sweet :) Hug
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

Originally posted by -Tintin.

Okay, Thought Of Commenting SO We Can Get Another LONGGG Update By YOUUU ; D Embarrassed Don't Care About How Many Comments You Get . Many Silent Readers Out There Who Are Lazy ; P Haha . thanks alot! but they are not lazy in reading! the laziness in replying only is not good na...  The Update Was Really Nice .  thanks alot!  The Story Is Progressing Is Each Part, The Best Things About Your Story Is That You Are Not Dragging In Any Of Your Parts . I myself dont like dragging story to endless number of parts so thought of giving good parts and ending it soon...Something Meaningful Always Happening Which Does The Story SO Damn Interesting Hon ;) Love You For That Huglove you tooWink

Haha, Khushi Trying To Ignore Arnav & He Kind Of Does The Same On The Dinnertable . Khushi Is Such A Sanka Devi & ArHi Reads Each Other SO Well :) He Know Why She's Silent & She's Knows About The Storm Which Is Brewing In His Mind . How Can They Not Be Perfect For Each Other ?! Day Dreaming i know! they are perfect in the show too...UV Is Such A Sweetheart Hon . Anjali Is SO Cutee, She Doesn't Know How To Lie Properly, Utterly Adorable =)  

You Write Those Small Moments In Their House So Nicely . OKAY, Khushi Really Shocked Me There ; O She Kissed Him Back ?! Blushing & I Thought Whe Would Be Shivering Bad Due To What Arnav Did One Day Back ; P i thought about that too but making her scared of everything would make her a cry baby nah! so thought of making her ome bold in her actions...glad you like it..Good That Arnav Is With Khushi :) Very Happy That Anjali & Khushi Have Such Good Protectors . Both Can Go To Any Limit !To Save These Two Ladies Hug Love The Brotherly Bonding Between UV & Arnav Which Has Developed =) & Those Ducuments Were Written So Professionally; I'm Impressed .  thanks for recognizing my work there! i really hoped someone notices it! glad you did! thanks alot!Embarrassed
HAHA, Dan & His Fear :| He's Really Cuteee . I Hope Arnav Does Not Give Him Hard Time LOL  I Will Feel Extremely Bad For Him Then . The Last Bit Made Me Go Totally Wild With Anger . Aarav Is DISGUSTING :X How Can He Be SO Cruel BUT ASR Proved That He's Arnav Singh Raizada . It's Like Bade Miya Toh Bade Miya, Chote Miya Subhanallah ROFLhehehehe TOTALLY RANDOM ; P  None Can Ever Beat Him Naa Apart From Khushi Obviously .Approve

Lets See How He Answers Everyone Now :) The Precap Is Scary . I Hope Vij Doesn't Come To Arnav's House As He Now Knows That Arnav Loves Khushi & He Has Just Put Khushi In Danger, But I'm Sure He Knows How To Protect His LADYYY ! :) Heart dear if arnav wont protect then who will...after all he is my hero...oops her hero...WinkWhat Kind Of Father Is He ?! ; O She's Out Of Your Life, Let Her Enjoy Her Lofe & You Enjoy Yours Or Doesn He Want To Put In Jail Again ?!  Updateee DOOO Hug jail?? nah! you will see what happens with him...its more interesting then he being in jail(hopefully)...LOL
Can't Wait For Your Twist & Turns . Love The Wya You Write ; P Embarrassed
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

Go to top