Fan Fictions

When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 165

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozyln

Comment unresed on page 115 second box

aww...i will see it right away and comment...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 (Page 121)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozyln

Res

Edited

Man literally my breath stopped when I read that Khushi forgot to breath. 

It was so awesome and thrilling.
Full on emotional and beautifully written.

So so so emotional that I got a lump of pain in my throat.  

Loved it.

Plz plz plz continue soon.

awww... so cute! thanks alottt...i loved it... hope you like next part too.. it has happy moments toooEmbarrassed

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropanonymous1906meagean22anisa...neeshahaidervijayreddy1021asifa_5025zunaishaReveurappy111saj111GunMNeeltaraDevilwayssakadaficloud.9nehaagarwalvnidhu18paaskhannaCBrocksthendral_111PoonamTipkknd_gbdfanarkushlovebhuviiswabieSaRun_Arshi1SaRunHoliccimli95Sim96m-g19sweetanu2314sweetnonilovespellRoslyn1991beauty14aleena.1884nadiafarjanakaur94ekiholoangel_smilysweet-fairyjenji08IronButterflyvrindaguptajen_xkvarshasoni4evaashred12--Siva--caskerPrasaisamia19angeldream14-kitzdoll-sikhni_star_fan1sana11summaiyasayedASR6262Tyropunam2712pinky89pinky_blueskieskhwaishfannahtani88tinselAkorshiShalve..Gunjan...ProudBarunian.dumasvijiasr08

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

She was shifted to her new room in the morning. It has totally changed from boring to a happy one, as it had pink and blue curtains, some really good big soft toys, the walls were decorated with so many cartoon characters she liked and some of the shows, like Lizzie McGuire, That's so Raven, and cartoons like power puff girls, tom and jerry etc. everything was going great! Khushi was recovering, at first when she woke up and saw her family members, she cried her heart out telling them that vij died in front of her and she couldn't do anything. But then Shashi and Garima consoled her saying it was all destiny and fate, nobody has any control over it and nobody can control it, except god, and it was god's wish. And they made her happy that finally her dad loved her and told her she was the best daughter and Khushi remembered and smiled.

Khushi was discharged after a while when Dan approved her being well in form. And she was taken back to gupta house. But then after a day or so they all returned back to RM as Arnav insisted and Shashi agreed, they made an excuse that their house was being renovated and they needed to find a new place for the living, then from nowhere Anji insisted Khushi to live with them. And Khushi could not help but say yes. They cheered her up by different things and made her forget the accident, they loaded her with so many activities that she hardly got any time to think. But she was not the Khushi she was before. There was emptiness in her. A type of vacuum inside her heart, which told her that she needs to fulfill it. And she filled it. With Arnav's love.

She was somehow returning back to her routine, not fully but in some ways. And now when Arnav was always around her by some excuses she was more than happy. During the day time she was so busy in the college and then her personal life was getting complicated as uv and Arnav both took so much care of her that it bothered her every time! The bathroom was the only place where they didn't follow her and where she enjoyed being with herself. And at night! Arnav daily sneaked out in her room to give her a good night kiss and would wait for her to sleep so that she doesn't bother herself about the accident anymore. (She doesn't remember that Arnav got a little intimate with her on the hospital bed.) There was still so much she needed to sort out inside herself. The accident was still afresh in her mind, she didn't think of it though but still, she shuddered at the thought of it.

The possessive, rough and arrogant Arnav was changed into a total gentleman. He was so tender that she sometimes thought it was her dream but then she reminded herself, she had no right to dream, her every dream turned a nightmare. Her dream to have her daddy with her turned a nightmare and then the dream of her daddy returning turned a nightmare. Now she didn't dream of anything, anything at all. She just wanted to live her life like a normal girl did. Study till the age of 25, then get married and then children and grandchildren etc. she just wished a normal life, that's it!

---

"Our fates have been written and sealed. No matter how much you run away from it, it will follow you. No matter how much you run towards it, it will run away from you. Just stand still and wait for it to happen, and it will come to you spreading its arms, and giving all its warmth." (Quotation by, MUSKAAN *winks*)

Arnav and uv tried to find vij in every possible place he could be, at the malls, hotels, and even cheap types of bars too, he was a super alcoholic, Shashi told. But it was like vij escaped into thin air. And as if his accident happened for real and he died. They wished he did but they knew he was planning big. Thus it was damn important to find him. But they were unable to. Arnav, by his sources issued a shoot at sight order against him. Of course Khushi didn't knew. The cops were strictly ordered by him personally that the man should shot on the head if he is being sighted anywhere near his or anyone's house. There were permanent guards appointed for Anji and Khushi who followed them everywhere, without their knowledge and were ordered to be in their civil uniforms.

But their security was just not enough. They were still unprotected. Arnav could feel it, he just did. If he were on command he would just find him and burn him alive, as Khushi is burning at his loss. Khushi never let anyone know that she is not happy but somewhere the emptiness was visible in her eyes.

Uv on the other hand appointed 2 of his best friends who were in the crime-investigating field, to find out about the background of vij, his family, mother, father, ancestors etc.

---

Arnav was working in his cabin, attending a meeting with his board members when he got an urgent call.

"Diana, how many times I told you I don't like being hindered in between my meetings!" Arnav said on the phone, screaming at his receptionist.

"Sir I know, bu-but, you only said that if there is anyone named Udayveer Singh, do not stop him from anything. So he is here to meet you and he says it's urgent and couldn't wait. So I called to ask-" the receptionist continued in one breath and the words like Udayveer, urgent, couldn't wait rang in his head and he quickly called off the meeting.

"Gentlemen, the meeting is off, excuse me." he said and quickly put the phone down and left the room.

---

Arnav ran towards his cabin and saw UV standing restlessly on the door itself.

"What?" Arnav asked what the news was.

"You wont believe!" UV challenged.

"Tell me!" Arnav said expecting news about the whereabouts of vij.

"I found out everything about vij!" uv exclaimed and jumped.

"So where is he?!" Arnav asked and his face fell.

"Not that way, his background!" UV smiled like he was gossiping something very interesting.

"What?" Arnav asked impatient.

"Khushi is the grand daughter of THE SUMER SINGH!" he said and Arnav arched and eye brow.

"And who was he?" Arnav asked not really knowing whom UV was talking about.

"You don't know him?! He was the KING OF MEWAR!" UV said.

Then it dawned upon him, "WHAT!?"

"Yes!" uv said and made a victory face.

Arnav was a little confused now, "so how does it affect vij's background?"

"Oh ho! You silly boy!" UV hit him lightly on the head and continued telling him the full story.

"See there was a king and queen happily married, the king Sumer Singh of mewar. And obviously if he was a king, he ought to have many treasures and properties. But due to democracy in India, there were no more kings who ruled. So they lost their kingship, but the properties and money still remained. Now this Sumer Singh had a daughter, only daughter! Meenakshi Singh, Khushi's mother! Even though Sumer Singh didn't rule over mewar but still he had properties and gold worth billions and more. And after him, who will it get transferred to? Meenakshi!" UV dictated the story and Arnav listened at him carefully.

"And?" Arnav asked now all confused.

"Oh ho! Khushi's mother, Meenakshi was to inherit all the properties and money. But then she fell in love with Vijendar Thakraal, a local boy and he lured her in his fine traps and married her secretly. The king came to know and kicked them out of his kingdom. Vij saw his plans getting failed and his dream of getting rich turn into ashes. And the king was so influential that he ordered the society to throw her out too. So she came to London with her lover, vij. Vij was at first disheartened but then he heard of the sudden demise of the king who couldn't bear his only beloved daughter leaving him. He again became hopeful. And he got it right! The king named all his properties and money at the name of his daughter. And then!!! Vij loved Meenakshi even more! You know!" UV gave a sick look and continued, "then Meenakshi came to know that she is pregnant. It was her first child. She was too naive to realize the evil plans vij had. But then she was informed about the complications in her pregnancy. And then she did the very right thing! She named her properties in the name of her new born and died giving birth to her baby." uv finished sadly. "The story is not finished yet, as soon as vij came to know that the properties are in the name of the new born, he lost his mind and disowned the baby, Khushi. Then he soon realized his mistake and started finding ways to inherit the properties himself. He maybe talked to a lawyer and he told her that the only way was- "

"To kill her." Arnav finished all shocked. "So this was not just the story we saw it to be, it was much more."

"Yes and vij has now turned mad behind those properties. The only way he could claim it is by proving her dead in an accident or proving her mad and mentally unstable to inherit the properties. And if he tried to kill her at first he would have caught! So he tried the other way around, he started scaring Khushi. And scaring her to an extent that she looses her mind! And he could claim the properties."

"Unbelievable!" said Arnav "so this is the reason he is so behind Khushi, just to prove her mad in front of everyone, or to kill her accidentally?"

"Yes!" UV said upset. Just then uv's phone rang, "hello . . . WHAT!? WHEN!. . .WE ARE COMING!"

"What happened?!" asked Arnav looking at uv's sudden pale face.

"Payal is missing!"

---

PRECAP:

"WHERE IS MY ANJALI!" Arnav barked at the face of the cop standing in front of him. "I swear, I will shoot you all dead if anything as much as a scratch came on my daughter!" Arnav said pointing his gun at the officer's head in front of him.

---

Hey all..

How was it?

I know it was late but it was long too.

Aww, it was hard for me to write something like that between my Arnav and Khushi, but dil pe patthar rakh ke likha hai yaar! kya kya likhwate ho tum log update ke naam pe!

Waiting eagerly for the replies and comments.

NOTE

*Serious* THIS UPDATE IS VERY IMPORTANT COZ I WILL DELETE MY BUDDY's AFTER READING REPLIES TO THIS POST.

I mean, the people who do not comment on this part will not receive pms.. I repeat WILL NOT receive pms… coz I have more that 200 buddies and I cant pm them all at once, only 20 at a time. So the ones who want to receive pms please comment! Coz if they don't I will be compelled to delete them from my buddy list. Don't mind it but I mean it! And now I am damn serious! You just have 7 days! (till 12th September 2012) 7 days me I will give another update, till then if anyone does not comment then I am sorry in advance.

MUSKAAN

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 05 September 2012 at 8:14am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitakhinvasaranitachandavar1fiza2829meagean22lizacphhqvpra12_anaRain_drophoneyboney1anonymous1906bertneeshahaiderSasasalnaAishvina123ritumasifa_5025diyaRaj3zunaishaReveursweetfairy007tracy1191askamandanisharamasawmGunMsaj111DevilwayssakadafiKeenaranehaagarwalvserina087andru_skrosalinda92sushannidhu18paaskhannathendral_111PoonamTCreatiwittySaRunHoliccbhuviisahanaipkkndSdeahasheysinhasPadduBarunHolicipkknd_gbdfanswabiearkushloveAnnieCheli1997asrkkg1blablabla_mo7Blondiexzy_Roka_farha623arshisireeSim96tanvi_arshibeauty14luvbugm-g19sweetanu2314sagarpatadiasweetnoniimran78starzyashameem17annabglv_15lovespellpoojasidd123Roslyn1991khusiarnavlastdesireekiholoroshaanilakiacoalfaxangel_smilysweet-fairyaleena.1884vrindaguptamissmkIronButterflyjenji08jen_xkvarshasoni4evaashred12--Siva--meettucaskermeenalumaangeldream14-kitzdoll-laksh65frenzyysikhni_star_fan1sana11seeta_naipsrkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262pinky89Tyropunam2712pinky_blueskieskhwaishfannahtani88tinselLaxshaLOVEArshiAkorshi..Gunjan...ProudBarunian.dumasvijiasr08

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Res?

I'm a silent reader of this FF though :)

--Edited--

I was a silent reader all the way. And I like this story very much.

many characters. Much how each other behaving as though everyone is their family. And that is interesting.

UV.. Dan and Anjali are super cool and super cute.

And Arnav - the arrogant man who could do anything for Anjali and Kushi.

Arnav's dad and Kushi's dad are friends? No wonder both are evil.

OMG. Kushi has a flashback and it concerns a kingdom and riches. I thoght Vij was chasing her cos she was the one responsible to lose his wife?

he didnt even love his wife that much? Argh. I hate him more now.

Edited by --Siva-- - 05 September 2012 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunsashasingh

Roslyn1991

Goldie

Roslyn1991

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Wow man!
U write do nice character of Arnav that every time I read I see edward in my mind with Khushi.
It's so nice yaar.
U wrote Arnav's character just like Edward. So beautiful, dark yet nice.
It's so nice to read ur FF always.

Update soon.
Me stalking it.

Edited by Rozyln - 06 September 2012 at 12:41am

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

Res?

I'm a silent reader of this FF though :)

i updated... and you are no  more a silent readerWink u replied and i am glad you did...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Siva--

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Superb
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top