Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 (Page 113)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Reply To My Comment Soon LOL

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri12

awsomeee

thanks...Embarrassed

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Tintin.

I'm Three Days Late :( What To Do; I'm Totally Inactive These Days :| Okay, The Starting Was Totally Cute, Haha The Way UV Wanted To Fight With Khushi & He Found A Reason But Khushi Agreed With Him Which Left Him Dissapointed LOL Awww, UV Spoiled Her Fav Dress & Once Again Failed To Angry Her Cause Khushi Understood What Something Was Bothering Her Friend . Love The Way Arnav & Dan Supported UV When They Were Very Sad Too :( May Their Bond Get Stronger Passing Each Day :) Hug

I So Agree With UV, Khushi Is Too Innocent & Naive To Know About The Real Faces Of Some People, Like Seriously :| That Boy Was A Playboy & Khushi Was Feeling Uneasy But She For Sure Didn't Know That People Are After Her Innocent Outer Beauty As She Herself Said That She Isn't Beautiful To Arnav :( If She Just Knew How Beautiful She Is Inside & Outside * Sighhh * Day Dreaming & The Biggest Example Of The Naivety Of Heirs Is To Not Know The Real Face Of Her Father, VIJJJ :X Haha, UV Beat That Guy To Make Khushi Very Angry & That Guy Also Got Beaten Up Muft Se ROFL

Ahhaaa, So Anjali Did Notice Hon ;) Awww, Khushi Wanted To Cure His Wounds But Reminded Herself All The Time That She Is Really Very Angry With UV . Superrr Cuteee <3 LOL Haha, Arnav Is PROUDDD Of UV ; P Khushi Is Really VERYYY Caring . LOVE HERRR :) Awww, UV Knows For Sure How To Manaofy Khushi Cool Small Hug By Khushi & Kiss On Forehead By UV, Sweet Gestures Hon .

OMFGGG, Is Khushi Cuter Than The Cutest Or What ?! Haha, The Jalebiii Scennneee, Wanted To Pinch Her Cheeks Embarrassed Arnav Is Lucky Cause He Doesn't Need Big Efforts To Make His Lady Happy ; P Awww, No Doubt Why All Love Khushi's Innocent Antics .
I Nearly Cried At Khushi's Fear For Darkness, It Was Too Scary, Ohh Goodd She Held UV Tight & Didn't Want Him To Go :( But He Had Too Naa . Poor Khushi, She Was SO Scared & Even Dan Felt Horrible Doing This Seeing Her Pale Face :| She's So PUREEE Day Dreaming

Arnav As Vij ?! ; O Pretty Scary, Even He Was Totally Terrified To Do This In Front Of Khushi . OHHH YESSS, He Finally Got To Know That Khushi Blames Herself For The Death Of Her Mother :( Dancing That's Important For Them To Know SO They Can Bring Her Out Of This Illusion As She Was Just A Small Baby Damnit ! Stern Smile & Can't Believe That Her Father Let Her Believe That She Was A Murderer Of Her Mother When She Was A Baby :(( Broken Heart

Awww, The Way She Complained To Her Father Like A Small Baby Saying That He Wanted To Kill Her When Arnav Tried To Make Her Believe Him . My Heart Went Out To Her :( Hug Omfggg, The Word " Beta " Did IT ! The Whole Happy World Of Khushi Laying In This Word . Can I Keep Khushi ?! Pretty Pleashh . She Could Not See Her Face On His Knees & Forgave Him & The Way She Says Daddy Like A Small Baby Is SOOO Adorableee <33 Day Dreaming Ohh God, The Way She Cries Closing Her Eyes & Didn't Want To Open Her Eyes So This Dream Of Hers Doesn't Break :(

The WORSEEE Bit Ever, The Dream She Finally Got Was Shattered Broken Heart In Some Seconds, I'm Wondering Is This Plan Was Good Or Not Cause Maybe We Will Not Be Able To See The Happy Go Lucky Khushi Again . What Is She Goes In Trauma Or Shock ?! ; O Then It Was SO Much Better For Her To Keep Away From The Harsh Reality & Better Be In That Happy Bubble Illusion Of Hers :( What If The Real Vij Comes Back, What Will Happen Then ?! : O Ohh God ! Khushi Is In Such A Vulnerable State :| UPDATEEE Hug

awww...SEVEN PARAGRAPHS  OF COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dead*

i couldnt believe my eyes!!! but HEY!! you commented after 3 freaking DAYS!!!!!Confused i waited the hell out of me...just to read your looonnnggg reply...i was so angry to not see your comment!!!Angry but dont worry after seeing the length of the reply...i calmed down...WinkLOL

hehehe

just joking yaar...

hehehe...

i am tooo happy to read your reply...you know i told my dad about being a writer and choosing writing as a profession. he was a bit confused and worried...LOLso thought of showing your repliesWink  so i secretly opened my ff and copy pasted your reply and showed it to him that ppl like and praise my writing... so there is alot of scope for me to be a good writer! (ofcaourse i altered your reply about the storry though, didnt want him to know what i write!Wink)and guess what.,.. he read your comment and agreed... he said i can try my luck in writing!! aww i love you dear... Embarrassed

i am sooo happpy...muah...Embarrassed

keep replyin..and helping me make my career out of writing.LOL

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arniepervaiz

omg..will khushi be able to make it..
cant wait..

thanks...and yea she will make it, but with utter difficulty..Wink

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Awesome Updates
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaRun_Arshi1

DO PM ME FOR NEXT UPDATE ITS REALLY TENSE UPDATE

hey add me to your buddy list to get pms...Embarrassed

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

continue soon

yep...doin in 10 mins...Wink

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Haha, You Showed My Comment ; O That's Stern Smile UPDDATTTE NOWW & Was Inactive You Know Like It's Written On My Profile ; P Embarrassed

Go to top