Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 (Page 101)

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz.roxox

OMG THanks for the Long update!! can't wait for the Big Bang!!!! Hope everything turns out alright!!!

your welcome...Embarrassed hope you love it...thanks...

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

I Hope I'm Not Taking That Long Time This Time ; P LOL Omfggg, They Were Planning So Much && Awww, I Really Feel For Guptas Too Cause They Love Khushi SOOO Muchhh . I'm Really Afraid For This GIRLLL . Embarrassed

OHHH, Vij Is Planning SOMETHING BIGGG . He Is Really VERY Horrible, UGHHH How Can He Be That Evil To His Daughter ?! :X Stern Smile So He Even Has A Pic Of Her . How Dare He ?! Where Did He HER Pic From Actually ? Embarrassed

AHHHAA, So Khushi Wanted To Spend Some With Arnav & UV . Awww, She Is Totally Adorable Naa :) Hug Very Cute Of Her & OMFGGG, The GAY Thing Made Me Laugh . Haha, Khushi Is Very Naughty & Arnav Thought He Was Being Undressed By Her Staring Blushing But Anjali Ruined The Whole Fun, Haha & UV Had To Dress Himself To Manaofy Her . Awww, She Was Cuteee When She Didn't Want Him To Embarrass In Front Of All :) ROFL Haha, Maybe Arnav Also Have To Do That Laterrr ; P Good That UV Didn't Tell Him Their Secret .

The Plan Is SO Dangerous BUT What If The Original Come Instead Of Arnav With The Mask ?! ; O Broken Heart Ohh God, This Is Complicated :| & What The Hell Is This Hon ?! The Same Precap :( AHAHA, They Wanted To Punish Vij In Their Own Ways & Awww, They Wanted Khushi To Believe That Their Father Love Her <3 Next Update Pleashhh Hug Same Precap & That's Why Short Comment ; P 

OHH MYYY GOOODDD!!! YOU NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME *jumps up and down* i swear if you keep commenting like this i would keep updating a looonnnggg part!! i mean it!! your reply makes me feelll awwweeesssooommmeee... i am tooo happy...Big smile

yes today your reply came fast..i expected it to be late but i was shocked to read it in the third post itself!! waooo..*saif ali khan ishtyle*.Embarrassed

yes i wanted to make the guptas a part of the plan too but i thought of doing otherwise, i can use them some other time u know...FF ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST!!WinkLOL

yes vij is pee-la-ning something but let me tell you, he is the villain, he wont succeed... but yeah...he will do some damage..(uh oh revealed some important part to you.. *zips the mouth*)

you found a blooper in my ff tooClap...maan gaye aapko madame!! the pic? come on, i thought no one will think about the pic but your paEny nazar! Sleepybut let me clear... he went to uv's home and took the pic with him...ab khush?? WinkLOL

hehehe.

awww so sweet of you...to give sooo biiiggg reply... i loved it! MUAH!!Star

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metitaliya

NICE UPDATESmileSmileSmile
WAITING FOR THE NEXT PARTSmileSmileSmile

thanks...next part in few mins...Embarrassed

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvarsha

awesome updatee...
i loved it...
oh no precap is scaryy...
thnx 4 pmBig smile

thanks alot...

precap is scary but next update is whole more scary..beware...LOL just kidding...no scary things...Embarrassed

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summaiyasayed

interesting

cute

nice

luv it

thanks for pm

thanks..Embarrassed heheheLOL

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoni

Nice update. Loved the prank but unfortunally it failed lolz...the convo between uv n khushi was so sweet. But right now im really scared 4 the next part. Ive got a feeling that when they r doing their plan...her dad will show up 4 real:o Is he??

Pls continue soon n keep it up:)

thankyou so much...but dont you think her real dad showing up is a bit too obvious?? so NOPE he isnt coming this soon, he will come with a bang, like shyam in the show did.Wink...i hope you enjoy next part...Embarrassed.

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casker

Kushi's prank LOL loved it.
Am afraid is it Arnav or  VJ himself. can't wait for the update.

thanks...its arnav..
vij isnt coming this soon...Wink

MastiMuskaan Goldie
MastiMuskaan
MastiMuskaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

awesome update loved it loved how she was teasing them about being gay poor guys loved their plan hope it goes just like that and the real man does not show up awesome update thanks for the pm

thanks...your welcome dear... i love to pm people..(who commentWink)LOL...so i will keep pming...LOLand you keep commentingLOL

Go to top