When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pinky0902

RES!

LAMBA comment from me :)
Finally read from chapters 16-23 :P

Finally got the chance to comment.. *phew*

Honestly, during the planning related to Khushi, I was really scared esp when they took her to the hospital and no response coming from her - ALL 3 boys almost gave up ðŸ˜­

And then Payal & Anjali kidnapped by Vij - I loved it because payal was strong and since she took taekwondo, she was able to do her stunts - the best part was the stilletos😆

Khushiii - What can I say.. I thought she'd get caught or something when she killed Vij.😲

Arnav-Anjali -- I can't imagine him calling anji beti.. awww! it was like the best part for me. I don't have a brother but seeing/reading anything related to these two makes me wish I had a brother.😳

Sorry for my delayed response.. I finally managed to catch up since I'm a bit free today.😳
Originally posted by pri12

its awsomeee yaar,,,,,loved merciless khushi and also loved aarav's  repentance,,,,,
continueee sooon

thank you dear..i am glad you liked😳

Originally posted by janam

Wonderful update. Aarav's repentance. Vij is dead. What next

thanks😃

Originally posted by khusiarnav

OMG she killed him!!! he deserved it though... after all she has gone through so much!!

Arav finally got peace even though it was right before he died!! everything is coming around... i hope khusi will be fine!!
loved the update dear... Now i guess everyone will know about Khusi and Arnav...😳
lovely chapter... 
waiting for next!!

thank you yaar...and yes next par me everyone will know..😳

Originally posted by mayabhi

never thought khushi would get so bold. but i guess the situation was so too. she understood that vij never loved her mother and was torturing her. all the while khushi felt bad coz she thought she was the cause of her mothers death. but now she realized that she actually saved her mother from further pain. it was a great update.

thank you dear..yes... she thought she was the cause of her mom's death but now when she came to know. she became strong enough to kill him😳

Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

You replied to my comment, page 137.Thanks. I'm thrilled.

I just saw part 22. Sorry 😭 for late response

On the update:
Wow wow!!! It was awesome. Brilliantly written! Payal rocked with her stunts. Anjali's hint was cute as her. Poor Tom!
The 3 musketeers and their plan was well executed. Khushi at the finale was really surprising (I was expecting the other 2 guys or the cops perhaps).vij deserved to die, thanks for killing him. The emotions of Arnav as a protective brother (or father) was beautiful. Such long update yet it ended too soon.
I'm keen to know khushis reaction abt vij & the rest on little secret love in next.

aww i am so glad that you like my reply..hehe...well i too feel the same seeing the comments...i am so happy...
thank you dear..😳

Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

Ohho... Sorry that delayed response got you angry.
Update 23:
All has ended well.. The whole kidnapping was brilliantly written. Vij is dead. Anjali and Arnav found out abt Aarav and forgave him but I wish he didn't die this soon, perhaps you had better reason for this I believe.
Khushi finally knew abt her father and was strong enough to bring him down herself. That was so bold of her, loved her this avatar than the usual cutie pie. Hopefully it's her last attack and only happy Khushi after this.
It was short update but justified.

We know UV cares for Khushi, hope he'll be able to accept Arnav-Khushi relationship
You're ending soon?? Why? I'll miss this FF, hope you keep writing.

Thanks for the lovely update

Advance congrats for the upcoming new thread! Plz pm me so I don't miss it and comment on time.

its okay dear...
thanks dear.😃.. i am glad you understood me...and i promise to keep on writing, its one thing i cant stop...😳please add me to the buddy list dear or else i wont be able to pm u...please...😛

Originally posted by punam2712

BOTH THE UPDATES WERE FAB
ANJALI WAS SO CLEVER TO GIVE THE HINT TO ARNAV AND HE CAUGHT IT TOO
VIJ WAS TAKEN BY SURPRISE AND COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
AND HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED
HE GOT KILLED BY HIS OWN DAUGHTER WHO HE HAS HATED ALL HIS LIFE

BUT AARAV CHANGED FOR THE BETTER AND IN THE END HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO SAVE HIS SON
AND HE GOT FORGIVENESS FROM BOTH ARNAV AND ANJALI

thanks...and i am glad you understood the slightest details...i am so glad...😳

Originally posted by seeta_naips

thanks for the PM

awesome update

finally Vij is dead

Aarav realises his mistake

your welcome dear...and thanks ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by nahtani88

Amazing Update