Frequent Posters

samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just awesome update, do pm me when u update
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I read it all and I am loving it :) ypu are writing it soo well pls pls continue soon
urvi678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pm :D 
I love reading stories! I love this one too! 
Love you x
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Just Have One ArHi FF Naa ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ If You Plan To Start More ArHi Stories Do PM Me Pleashhh ๐Ÿค—
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey just now caught with the FF.

Interesting. Kushi's past is really terrible and horrible. I feel so bad. Obsessive Viji for his wife. Cant he think that she is his wife's blood.?

Arnav - Attraction at first sight. Jealousy at second and all possessive at third and later became caring. How sweet.

Please add me to the PM list.

And thanks for Sanz for informing about this story! Love u sweety!
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: arathyvr

res

Edit:
me fist๐Ÿ˜Š
So Arnav-vij encounter next update?? great..was waiting 4 it since the last 2 updates...
i love this Arnav..he is soo much in love with khushi tat it scares me...i wonder what khushi's reaction will b to him wen she is out of hospital...missed UV n payal in this one...So arnav saved his mother n sister..btw wer is aarav??is he still alive?? Y did this evil Vijendar do all these creepy thingS??? watever his reasons are ASR is in control now, he is in 4 a ride 2 hell๐Ÿ˜†

ohh thanks for the long reply dear.๐Ÿ˜ณ yes arnav is lil scary but i love him this way๐Ÿ˜‰and as of aarav and vij's back story, i will give an update about tht too. but when we would need it in the story. and as of your question about aarav's living or dead, yes he is alive!!(i told you a big secret, dint i?๐Ÿ˜†) yes he is alive and would come in 2-3 updates.๐Ÿ˜ณ and why vij did all this, well will tell it too when aarav enters๐Ÿ˜ฒ..hehe

MUSKAAN

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: laksh65

a good combination of pain, passion and love, revenge altogether in one.  beautifully written.

flashback of arnav was too good. but my question is why Vij poisoned the mind of Arnav's father?  Is there a suspense too?  is it related to khushi's mother ?

hey hey thanks alooottt for your appreciation dear, vij poisioned aarav's mind as they were rivals, only aarav considered vij as his friend but vij was backstabbing him. he was just good on his face but was filling his minds with doubts as he wanted to destroy his personal life. and nope this is not related to khushi's mother. ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope this will clear your questions.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MUSKAAN

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

You Maybe Don't Know BUT I'm BIGGG Fan Of This FF, Seriously ๐Ÿ˜ณ Every Night I Come & See If You Have Updated Or Not & I Could Not Believe My Eves When I Saw The 6B Chapter . GOOO ASR :) Still If Something Happens With Khushi's Father She Will Not B Able Tolerate It Naa Cause She LOVES HIM SO MUCHHH :((  I Think Maybe Arnav Will Use His Power To Give Khushi Her Father's Love ;) Khushi Is SO Cute Alike An Innocent Angel ๐Ÿ˜ WHYY Doesn't Her Father Love Her ?! ๐Ÿฅบ Omfggg, Arnav's Past & Khushi's Presence Is Vijender Thakral :| Suspense Hon . PLEASEHHH Updateee ๐Ÿค—

hey sanzz... love you dear... do you know how well you motivate me!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒomg...you told people to read my ff...awww so sweet of you!!โญ๏ธ well i just wanna say thanks alot and keep motivating me to write, may be i would update soon. just for you this time!๐Ÿ˜‰ well thanks alooottt and as faarrr as khushi is concerned, dont forget my word to you dear, khushi will receive all the love and affection in this ff. and hey thanks aloottt... keep reading and replying๐Ÿ˜‰  

MUSKAAN

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayabhi

i dont understand.. i thought vijendar thakraal was a good man who loved his wife a lot. and thats y wen he lost her, he haited khushi soo much. but then y did he try to manipulate aarav to doubt his wife so much to even try to kill her. was it bcoz he was jealous that aarav had a loving family wen vij had lost everything?  but then u said vij had been trying to poison his mind for a long while nw.

i'm still wondering how khushi and arnav r going to end up together wen there a wonderful UV by her side.

hey thanks for the reply dear... so touched...vij's and aarav's story will also be revealed in the ff dear...why vij did all this, where is aarav and why is arnav not meeting his father and all the questions would be answered soon. just keep reading.๐Ÿ˜› and arnav and khushi are going to end up together as this is arhi ff, and uv is so nice i know! but what to do destiny has some special plans for him!๐Ÿ˜ณ

MUSKAAN

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I Demand Parts Each Week ;) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—