Page 1
Page   of 165
Page 2 Page 165

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

hey guys...this is muskaan again.LOL

i m starting to write the new ff "When Dreams Become Nightmares"  i read it somewhere and when i read it i was like "thats what my next story's title will be!" 

so here is the story guys...enjoy but let me have your comments!LOL

(dont be kanjoos in replying! the more replies are, the faster the update is! simple!LOL)

Muskaan.

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 02 October 2012 at 7:40am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

nabi21zenith.sky2hhqvanisa...ankitakhinvasarkrishna90Anuaamy20asifa_5025srossidNavi885danisharamasawmruku25MaaniaKuttsarunr191288asr_n_kkg_loverGurpritamsheetalvasapaaskhannabansaldiya557537MSaRunHoliccmilhanarkushlovedhimmersarhiashi.1madhusquarebeauty14Sim96Z_ArShiSharaaarnavkhushi1106tulip132prabha75arniepervaizLalaland222m-g19mirnalinimandira1BubblyRveil_of_rosessweet-fairymoonlight2630dbr_kmichishypersonpriyankipri12Neeju-FarwiiDobaara-ilakiacoalfaxarshiipkkndluvjen_xA.HajnalSaRun_poojasree_deychevalyashal_khanaleena.1884madmadonakbtrbalsimransobtistar_fan1-Dreamer-laksh65Deedeepa1gogumabhaktiiisikhni_Punkin22Prasaisamia19casker--BSI-FaNaTic--zafi-BaRul-ParAz-Gurmeet4Drashtilara3110curledupammu5soni4evakvarshatinatartaricityoflightstinselAkorshiuswahnahtani88pinky_blueskiesdrunkiiebabet_areebBigbang_GDzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyropunam2712ArjuhisisGayuArnavMrDarcyfanASR6262Angel13aNkItA.CRiima_Azraa..Gunjan..-chamkilli-PhoenixRising-Dark_Fantasy-Fazila~dumasmishti_17snowflake..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Concept…

Khushi, which means happiness, is the name of an Indian girl living in London. When every girl dreamt of being rich, successful and famous, Khushi dreamt of being a mother. So she decided at a young age that one day she will be a mother and would love all the children in this world. Little Khushi dint knew what it meant but she really, from her whole heart, wanted to be a mother and have a family, her perfect family.

Arnav, which means an ocean, was exactly like his name. He too lived in London and was extremely rich and famous. He was a self made man. Arnav saw very much ups and downs in his life that made him like his name, a sea, impossible to predict. At once he was calm and steady, and the next moment he held so power and anger, that could destroy anything coming its way, like a tsunami.

Khushi who was so full of life that she saw positivity in every aspect of life. Wherever she went, she made everyone's life full of happiness. Khushi lived a protective. She was being protected even by the harsh wind. But what will happen to her when this tsunami, called Arnav enters her world? Will she be able to stand it?

What devastations will Arnav bring in her world? or what happiness Khushi will be able to fill in his life?

What will happen when these two, exactly opposite worlds collide together? Will they be able to make it?

Read and find out!

Character Sketch

The main LEADS…

Khushi Kumari Gupta: or (Khushi Thakraal)

She is 18. Lives In London. She belongs to an upper-middle class family. She is an adopted child of Garima and Shashi gupta. Her real parents were neighbors of the gupta's. Her real mother, Tejaswini Thakraal, died after giving birth to her, that is why her father Vijendar Thakraal hated little Khushi. He disowned Khushi as soon as she took birth. Shashi who was the best friend of Vijendar couldn't bear little Khushi's crying face. From the birth itself Garima saw her own daughter in Khushi. So they adopted her. Khushi is very bubbly and happy go lucky person who is extremely optimistic. She saw a good thing in very situation. But somewhere down under, where her heart lived, she was sad, very sad. She didn't have numerous dreams. Just some dreams she could afford to see.

Arnav Singh Raizada:  (ASR)

He is 25. Lives In London. Owns his company 'AR fashions'. It is one of the world's leading Fashion Companies. He is rich, extremely powerful and influential And also he is diabetic. He is one of the most eligible bachelors of the country. Arnav is ruthless and wants to win at any cost.  When he is good, he is intelligent and hardworking, but when he is bad, he is arrogant, aggressive, short tempered AND violent. Apart from his bad tempers he is extremely famous among the girls, every girl just wants to be in his mind, even if its just for a second. Every model in the fashion industry willingly dies to work with him coz one show with ASR and their life is set. AR is not just a name in fashion industry, it's a milestone. And ASR who is now the king of fashion industry. When he wants to achieve something he can go to any extent, ANY. The one and only person he loves more than himself is his younger sister Anjali. He is a bit dark character of the story coz he also holds a dark past. His sister Anjali is the only one with whom he becomes the caring Arnav and for the rest of the world, he is a ruthless winner.

UdayVeer Singh: (UV)

He is 23. Childhood and the only friend of Khushi. He also lives in the same neighborhood. He is attractive, rich and extremely caring for Khushi. He knows her in and out. There is no secret between him and Khushi. UV was already in love with her when he didn't even knew what love meant, but Khushi just had friendly feelings for him. And he was okay with it, as he knew there would be time when she will recognize him as more-than-a-friend. He does not want to force his feelings on her. He would happily wait for her, till his last breath. He is over protective and sometimes even possessive of Khushi. But that doesn't make him a gray character in this ff. he is utterly a positive guy who cannot bear Khushi in pain.

(I know what you guys are thinking! So lemme tell you, this is not a-love-triangle way!)

Now the other main characters:

Payal Gupta:

She is 22. Elder daughter of Shashi and Garima. She is the same as she is in the show- caring, shy, and simple but being shy doesn't mean she can take anything that comes her way. If time needs her to stand for herself or her family then she would. She is simple but yet expensive gifts please her. Which girl would not like to get gifts? But if anyone tries to ask her forgiveness by pleasing her with gifts then its impossible. If she is angry then nothing can please her. There is only one person she can't be angry with, Khushi. She is payal's weakness and strength both. If anything hurts Khushi, Payal cant bare it. Payal is protective of Khushi too. She knows her dark past and tries to shield her with every harsh wind. She is also best friends with UV.

Anjali Raizada:

She is 18. (She does not limp in this ff). She is all fit and fine. Also same as she is in the show. She is very sweet and caring but very naughty when she is with Arnav. Arnav does not get angry on her, no mater how big her mistake is. He pampers her a lot. Even though she is younger, She takes extreme care of Arnav, as she knows he forgets his health when he is in his full-on-work mode. She is the one who knows how soft hearted and vulnerable Arnav really is. She is the one who can see the emptiness in his eyes even though he claims to be all 'fine'. Arnav calls her 'anji'.

Other characters-

(they are not much important though.)

Shashi and Garima: Foster parents of Khushi and real parents of payal.

Tejaswini(tej) and Vijendar (vij) Thakraal: real parents of Khushi. Tej is dead.

Astha and Giriraj Singh : UV's parents.

Arnav's Nani : same as the show. Lives with Arnav and Anjali in RM

Prakash bros (hari prakash, jai prakash, om prakash): hehe. They work in RM.

you know...you have to, have to, have to leave comments!LOL

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 08 April 2012 at 10:02am

The following 171 member(s) liked the above post:

bertreach_sreeCute_VirgoparimaladJANNAVmaaneet05chalhotra06Rain_dropkk10niccianitachandavar1sonalashishmeagean22zenith.sky2jagrati298Ann_Enp259anisa...neeshahaidersunshineswirllovely00dSanthuSobtisweta200tomchi94princessep13raniushakasubakeasifa_5025IamleeashmikAnina0sirivalliAnaya134silvertraymoloosShrutiPandeydanisharamasawmnaj84fathimaa98askamanSuperthreeIPKKNDRocksgobinavamMaaniapasarisjoa123TinkJianidhu18DEE2803paaskhannalove_lavnyaShopauthendral_111jbluedayiamtopperAnuLovesBarunAce11ipkknd_gbdfanangelVCStimmymilhanarkushloveambika94moushumi_90Arshimaaneet10SaRunHoliccsarusrizohaniagreshutintin0602FBANUZ_ArShikhusiarnavSharaaBlondiexzypoojasidd123arshisireeSim96chahathbeauty14arniepervaizLalaland222..Annie..samster03vidya.sanjaymirnalinishubhadaskKC294cutiepreetdbr_kmichiganga16trveil_of_rosessweet-fairyshypersonseshatreechubzymoonlight2630magss24priyankipri12smileyhug7679basicquestion1Kareena1994ilakiaekiholosegad-FarwiiDobaara-aleena.1884khushboo1234A.Hajnalpenny25sree_deyarshifan2012jen_xfarha5556sana11kbtraquagalranogilludaymanyata07hira_arniesikhni_Punkin22Prasaigogumasamia19alishhh-kitzdoll--BaRul-ParAz---BSI-FaNaTic--zafibanditqueenn.--Siva--rupzloveukvarshasoni4evacurledupnahtani88AkorshiuswahtinselkhwaishfanShafoopinky_blueskies6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6TyroBigbang_GDdrunkiiebabet_areebar_sajan4evrpunam2712ArjuhisisGayuArnav-JollyJabeen--aparna-pinky89LyssaPieajoopAngel13rkapoor1382Parud_ForeverPhoenixRising-chamkilli-snowflake.IsleOfCapri-Dark_Fantasy-Fazila~dumasprincessunaramishti_17.FlawlessSarun.

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
INDEX

Concept and character sketch: Above
Part twelve:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923763&TPN=55

thread TWO:

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 02 October 2012 at 7:55am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ki.llerzenith.sky2ashmiknurayShrutiPandeyjd08pasarisThreeDslove_lavnyabubblzSaRunHoliccarkushloveangelVCjbluedayTirtharupaSim96-Keerthi-beauty14pri12shypersonSaRun_pooja-FarwiiDobaara-ekiholosree_deyTwilightStar_JPdbr_kmichiganga16trveil_of_rosescurledupsikhni_banditqueenn.soni4evameenaluma--BSI-FaNaTic---kitzdoll-punam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6drunkiiebabepinky_blueskiest_areebnahtani88Akorshiuswahar_sajan4evrdumassnowflake.-Dark_Fantasy-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
1st of all u tell me r u the Muskaan of GEET FORUM :) ! who wrote amazing FF's ? !! 

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

1st of all u tell me r u the Muskaan of GEET FORUM :) ! who wrote amazing FF's ? !! 

you recognized me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shockedwow!
thanks for your compliment!Embarrassed

yes i m from geet forum...how r u?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dubeyparidhiArnavsr4evameem17.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

OFCOURSE :O ! i mean tht person is stupid who wont remember u !! even tho i read few of ur FF's but Man u r just THE BEST <3 ! im manal btw :) ! u on my fb i guess :) ! im so waitin to read <3 !! do add me to PM list <3

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

OFCOURSE :O ! i mean tht person is stupid who wont remember u !! even tho i read few of ur FF's but Man u r just THE BEST <3 ! im manal btw :) ! u on my fb i guess :) ! im so waitin to read <3 !! do add me to PM list <3

thats such a big compliment! ohhh!!!!!!! ummm actually i dont go on fb so i dont know abt that. but i m glad you know my writing and appreciate my work! you are first in my pm list dear!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OMG Muskaan 1st lemme talk about the Concept Shocked ! MAn it seems like a sad FF ! n Man I LOVE reading Sad n intense stuff esp related ArHi ! man Im so gona be hooked here <3 !! 

now lemme read 1st chapter <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top