India-Forums

Gumrah
Gumrah

Todays Episode! (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
the episode dealt with many crucial things.  Sana wanted to be in a circle of friends, hang out with them and also she wanted her bf to be the part of that circle, by posting pic as a porfile pic and was happy seeing likes and requests, she was hurt by the way bf dumped her and also that he did more than that she was hurt by the reputaton that got spoilt on the social site.  which was humiliating, which wld have been known only to a few friends  got broadcasted to so many. 
you are right fb is not place to make friends but to keep in touch with them.  responsible networking is very essential. 

saakshi's part in the episode should be a warning to young teens who might get carried away by a stranger.  she was dumb to even continue chatting with him after he took off the shirt.  if she had some common sense she would have shut him off then and there. 

episode was good,  sana ka part thoda rush up hua  laga mujhe. instead of showing too much of saakshi's house they could have shown the parent's agony also.  plus in this episode I din see girls opinion in public poll. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibzbAkChOd.

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ditto to everything you said..great postClap this episode showed the most horrible things chatting to a stranger can lead up tooOuch
If they do want to share personal pics on FB with your friends then they should make sure that they set their privacy settings so that only that person's close friends or just a few people can view them..and agree with pics being misued..you have to be very careful and be aware what things you do can lead up to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzbAkChOd.

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Kavya: she was dumb to even continue chatting with him after he took off the shirt. if she had some common sense she would have shut him off then and there
ditto Kavya..i wz guna write this in my post but you had already echoed my thotsEmbarrassedsrsly if i was in her place i wudn't have even chatted to 'secret boy' at all!!Stern Smile and yeah she should have closed the window and blocked him when he took his shirt off..she was stupid here because she did look uncomfortable but it seems like her liking of him took over her and therefore did the sameOuch

shibzbAkChOd.

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
when u post a pic on the internet ...know it that there forever. in fact recent in the news facebook used this girls pic for adverisments. and facebook own your pic by the way when post it ...on privacy or not. 

shibzbAkChOd.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index