Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

WOW..Hrithik's price is still reasonable..but getting paid 40 crores per movie--Aamir Khan! is absolutely ridiculous! Aamir is not that great!

LeadNitrate thumbnail
this is more or less same all over the world
in hollywood male stars gets paid more than the females
male singers get more money than female singers in bw
 in tennis, male players get more money in terms of prize money and match fee than female stars,
 in general in sports world wide this is the scene, in India its even more pathetic.

even in other sectors, if deep analysis are made , it can be seen the male gets paid more than female.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually sports make sense if males are paid more since male sports are popular

but singers should be paid equal
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh.. the writers are so underpaid! Good to see that at least the directors are earning well.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Actually sports make sense if males are paid more since male sports are popular

but singers should be paid equal

hmm well then same goes for Bollywood..Male stars are more popular! I think females should be paid as much as the males in all fields..however with Bollywood..I can understand..because Heroes have a lot more to do in a movie..the movie is their responsibility! think about it, has Kareena ever been titled 'finished' because of a string of flops?? however Hrithik was subjected to that! also most of the male stars are also more senior..Salman/Aamir/Srk are two decades old! have a lot more experience and star-power!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Akshay's been giving constant flops, yet his price didn't change..🤔

bcz atleast there is a guarantee that his movie will get a Good opening based on only his star Power , rest depends on the content 
Terenaina thumbnail
nkapoor - that's what I said in my post too. In bollywood, it makes perfect sense if Khans make a lot of money and heroins don't. Because Khans are ruling the box office with high budget movies on their shoulder, even if they have a newcomer opposite them and it will still be a blockbuster hit
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

nkapoor - that's what I said in my post too. In bollywood, it makes perfect sense if Khans make a lot of money and heroins don't. Because Khans are ruling the box office with high budget movies on their shoulder, even if they have a newcomer opposite them and it will still be a blockbuster hit

yeh exactly😃
Terenaina thumbnail
But I think if priyanka does a movie like Fashion, 7 khoon maaf, that's a women centric movie...if an actress does a woman centric movie, they should get paid more for that
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

But I think if priyanka does a movie like Fashion, 7 khoon maaf, that's a women centric movie...if an actress does a woman centric movie, they should get paid more for that

yes totally agree!