Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Pagalo ka adda~#15 | completed link #16 pg. 151| (Page 115)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
The i will always LOVE u & yes i CARE for u *look* Day Dreaming

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.


this was just sooo Day Dreaming Blushing Silly
ohh GAWDDD i just  wrote it Day Dreamingi LOVED  this part mahn it was awesome droolicious , when he whispered "elena" Blushing
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Originally posted by .Juhi.

wch are ur favv moments of DE scene??

mere to sab hi hai yaar Silly Sillyi srsly cant get over that scene Silly
but the best 2 scenes...lyk the bestest are these 2 Blushing Blushing




sooo intense! yet soo elegant! passionate yet so loving...intimate yet soo romantic! Blushing Blushing Blushing
mere toh saare hain ayr but if you want to mention according to seasons then

1. when delena were dancing and damon said "i have got moves you never saw" Silly
2. when elena called him at her place when he said " elena i will not go to your room [=))} ROFL
&&&&&&&& unlimited scenes
n 3*19 main when damon said "i dont want to live up to any1's expectations" that was too hawwttt
and when he held her hand she was not able to contol her feelings&& when damon came behind her , when she said " don't he said why not n then whispered ELENA and she jumped on him n kissed him Blushing n the moment the song took its high pitch it was so damn mesmoerizing mahn

Dont ask me abt the moments! there are hell no of them...in each & evry DE scene, there is sum moment...coz of this guy called Damon Blushing he is just irresistible Silly Silly
the whole kiss scene was reli awsum...widout any doubt! 
OMG the hand holding scene was just EPIC! Day Dreaming he heartbeat bcame faster & she ran out coz she was not able 2 control her feelings...my Gosh! this is called a perfect relationship! 1st u know each other, b'cum frnds, then fall in love, make each other nervous! thats wot we find in DE's relationship & in real lyf too...u wont find a BORING couple lyk SE or a couple whr a girl sees a guy & she kisses him the nxt day just wot SE did Stern Smile thats not called a RELATIONSHIP!!
DE are meant to be srsly Blushing they make me Silly Silly
their dialogs & actoind b4 evry kiss is just E-P-I-C!
"If m gonna fell guilty abt sumthing, m gonna feel guilty abt this" was OOO MYYY GOSSHHH Silly Silly


& though m a DE shipper but i swear...m a Damon shipper/crazy first Day Dreaming 
'wen ppl see good they xpect good & i dun wanna live upto any1's expectations'  My Gosh...i srsly fell in love wid him MOREEE Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
hez that kinds person whu says 'accept me as i m' & i love this!
& their fight 'this trip & u kissing me...wot the hell is this?' i truly loved it! 
She shud see good in him & if she doesnt its her loss!
now even if she chooses Stefan i dun care coz i'll love Damon no matter wot he is! Day Dreaming
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Originally posted by .Juhi.


this was just sooo Day Dreaming Blushing Silly
ohh GAWDDD i just  wrote it Day Dreamingi LOVED  this part mahn it was awesome droolicious , when he whispered "elena" Blushing

his "elena" is tht thing wch i cant describe in wods Blushing now u know why she bumped on him! totally threw herself over HIM Blushing Silly

i was
image


Edited by .Juhi. - 21 April 2012 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KuchBhiMatBol

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ppl are soo jealous of DE! evry1 knows they have LARGE fan following!

& ppl are sayin Yup, it's 100% true, lowest ratings for an episode ever

oh boy...are u serious? Stern Smile Stern Smile

these jealous SE'rs! they were bashing Elena but now they Bash Damon too sayin he sleeps wid evry girl just coz hez angry!

evry1 has diff ways to take out theri anger/frustration! & he had kiss scenes wid evry1! was the kiss wid Rose/Rebekkah/Andy was as HOT & PASSIONATE & ROMANTIC as it was wid Elena Blushing Blushing Blushing

bloody losers Thumbs Down Dead
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
& bloody Caroline! Dead


bitch kahiki! what does she know abt Damon?? she'll know ppl wen she vl stop being horny all the tym! i hate her & tyler Dead they both dun have anything to do rather than SEX Dead

i lyk hew wid matt & Klaus! they r better!
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Originally posted by .Juhi.

wch are ur favv moments of DE scene??

mere to sab hi hai yaar Silly Sillyi srsly cant get over that scene Silly
but the best 2 scenes...lyk the bestest are these 2 Blushing Blushing




sooo intense! yet soo elegant! passionate yet so loving...intimate yet soo romantic! Blushing Blushing Blushing
mere toh saare hain ayr but if you want to mention according to seasons then

1. when delena were dancing and damon said "i have got moves you never saw" Silly
2. when elena called him at her place when he said " elena i will not go to your room [=))} ROFL
&&&&&&&& unlimited scenes
n 3*19 main when damon said "i dont want to live up to any1's expectations" that was too hawwttt
and when he held her hand she was not able to contol her feelings&& when damon came behind her , when she said " don't he said why not n then whispered ELENA and she jumped on him n kissed him Blushing n the moment the song took its high pitch it was so damn mesmoerizing mahn

Dont ask me abt the moments! there are hell no of them...in each & evry DE scene, there is sum moment...coz of this guy called Damon Blushing he is just irresistible Silly Silly
the whole kiss scene was reli awsum...widout any doubt! 
OMG the hand holding scene was just EPIC! Day Dreaming he heartbeat bcame faster & she ran out coz she was not able 2 control her feelings...my Gosh! this is called a perfect relationship! 1st u know each other, b'cum frnds, then fall in love, make each other nervous! thats wot we find in DE's relationship & in real lyf too...u wont find a BORING couple lyk SE or a couple whr a girl sees a guy & she kisses him the nxt day just wot SE did Stern Smile thats not called a RELATIONSHIP!!
DE are meant to be srsly Blushing they make me Silly Silly
their dialogs & actoind b4 evry kiss is just E-P-I-C!
"If m gonna fell guilty abt sumthing, m gonna feel guilty abt this" was OOO MYYY GOSSHHH Silly Silly


& though m a DE shipper but i swear...m a Damon shipper/crazy first Day Dreaming 
'wen ppl see good they xpect good & i dun wanna live upto any1's expectations'  My Gosh...i srsly fell in love wid him MOREEE Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
hez that kinds person whu says 'accept me as i m' & i love this!
& their fight 'this trip & u kissing me...wot the hell is this?' i truly loved it! 
She shud see good in him & if she doesnt its her loss!
now even if she chooses Stefan i dun care coz i'll love Damon no matter wot he is! Day Dreaming
seriously De MAKES US LOVE THEM LIKE CRAZZY ... they are simply EPIC 
their love their chemistry is something that no one can ever match , SE toh dhoor ki baat hai Dead

i dunno what SE fans like in them? they be those people who are lazy , and unlike hot and happening things they prefer BORE people,...  see DE their passion is simply irresestible mahn LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

ppl are soo jealous of DE! evry1 knows they have LARGE fan following!

& ppl are sayin Yup, it's 100% true, lowest ratings for an episode ever

oh boy...are u serious? Stern Smile Stern Smile

these jealous SE'rs! they were bashing Elena but now they Bash Damon too sayin he sleeps wid evry girl just coz hez angry!

evry1 has diff ways to take out theri anger/frustration! & he had kiss scenes wid evry1! was the kiss wid Rose/Rebekkah/Andy was as HOT & PASSIONATE & ROMANTIC as it was wid Elena Blushing Blushing Blushing

bloody losers Thumbs Down Dead
what ? are you serious?Shocked theu are simply losers mahnDead thats why i hardly visit TVD forum. i cant so see anyone bashing DE i am addicted to them and if i will ever found someone doing that i will like kill them into pieces and burn them in hot pan and eat them up AngryAngry ROFL bloody a** HOLES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: sweetassugar16   Replies: 1202   Views: 53048

sweetassugar16 1202 53048 06 February 2011 at 11:24am by shaan17
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 29

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1201   Views: 45656

WildestDreams 1201 45656 11 November 2010 at 2:07pm by sweetassugar16
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1195   Views: 52371

secretkeeper 1195 52371 07 October 2010 at 9:27am by WildestDreams
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 49974

secretkeeper 1199 49974 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index