~Pagalo ka adda~#15 | completed link #16 pg. 151| - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
guys- even i love them, was just watching it , 🤣 even i thnk he will gt to knw abt her illness , but not now, definitely maanvi will do some of her namuna panti 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by .Juhi.

me watches EHMMBH...& i ❤️ virman...wbu harami??<div></div>
even i love virmaan, especially maanvi 🤣 🤣
me too yaar Judz...i think Viraat vl cum to abt the Cancer, then he vl break down...then he wil support her & jab wo thik hogi then he vl confes 😍
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

even i love virmaan, especially maanvi 🤣 🤣

same pinch sur 😍 i love her...shez a total psycho like me 🤣 🤣 adorable she is
Originally posted by .Juhi.

</div><div>
same pinch sur 😍 i love her...shez a total psycho like me 🤣 🤣 adorable she is
sahi main, i hate that bit*h maya, uski shakal n uski acting both just duh 🤢
awww...yeah tey are damn adorable..luv thm..😍specially their way of chat is lik us🤣

btw did any1 saw the kolaveri video song?? being a tamilian i wld say the movie was awesome..nd songs are blockbuster hit here apart frm kolaveri😳
Originally posted by starangel

awww...yeah tey are damn adorable..luv thm..😍specially their way of chat is lik us🤣

btw did any1 saw the kolaveri video song?? being a tamilian i wld say the movie was awesome..nd songs are blockbuster hit here apart frm kolaveri😳

kolaveri? 🤣 i watched the video where dhanush was singing nt the original one..
Bt i liked that one

anyone saw the english r&b remix of kolaveri by arjun singh? Isnt it damn amazing?
yeah SS..tht video..nd the movie was released long dayzz back..it was a blockbuster hit here nd songs too.😳.totally unexpected story..he is excel in playing the psycho char..nd he has done it in many movies.😆.here u go..bt the video is nt upto the expectations..the dance moves are hilarious🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DK-ZWyxZ8k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

yeah OMG im a bigg fan of arjun..🤪i love his version mre thn the original..even i saved it too..he is hawttt nd the version too😍
@Sur...& i hate that Jeevika bitch! shez sooo irritating :X
the EHMMBH rule is applicable onli on Maanvi kya...wo bitch hameha maanvi ko insult krti h & trust nhi krti...baad me over acting kr k sorry bolti h...arghhh
Yeah i hate her..she is way too boring..she acts lik she nly thnk nd care nd protective abt maanvi nd alwaz mak her cry..grrr