Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dial A Secret... MG FF (thriller) part 13 (Page 34)

princess_mimi Senior Member
princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Galz I'm posting the next part..

I have a request.. Plzzz post a comment of two lines instead of awesome, nice update n good..

It needs so much time and energy to write.. and after that comment of only one wor is really disappointing.. is it that bad???

It's a request plzzz post a longer comment..

Recap: Geet was going on the stage... the chandeller broke down on the stage a few foot away from her... when Maan was on the stage the video of the pool party six of them with Gwen were playing in the projector..

Part 8: There Will Be Blood

Maan stood there rooted. He had no clue what is going on. Thankfully the video went black after a few seconds. Maan spotted others in the hall. Geet and Naomi were sitting. They were hell scared. Adrian was standing with Nicole. From their expression it was clear they have no clue how did it happen. Maan turned to spot Brandon. He was standing next to the projector. He was the one who pulled out the reel from the projector. Maan took a deep breath and started to speak. Maan took a deep breath and started to speak again as if the video playing was pre planned. After a few minutes he came down and joined others in a corner.

All were shocked and needed time to cope up the matter.

"guys he has the video." Adrian said in a very low tone.

"how? He knows everything about us.. what we are doing.. where we are going everything." Brandon replied.

"stay calm guys.." Maan cleared his throats. "he is playing a puppet game with us.. at first we have to stay calm then have to find who is holding the stings."

"he is going to kill all of us." Geet said. Her eyes were reflecting fear. "he has killed Damien.. and will kill all of us."

"Geet.." Maan cupped her face. "nothings going to happen with you as long as I'm with you. Ok.."

Geet looked at him with blank expression. "you will be fine. We all will be fine."

"guys please try to be normal." Adrian said looking around. "don't act anything is wrong. Last thing we need is to being suspicious in front of eyes of people.

Party was still going on. Maan came out with Geet as she was feeling dissy.

"Geet.. don't be scared nothing happened." Maan said giving her a side hug.

"hmm hmm." Geet gave a short reply.

"Geet.." Maan stopped to face her just before entering the car. "who are you and what you did with my Geet?"

"What?" Geet frowned.

"you're not my Geet."

"Maan I'm confused."

"My Geet is a brave girl.. you're a mouse."

"Maan.." Geet hit his arms and Maan acted as if it hit him hard.

Maan pulled Geet close by her waste and Geet put her arms around Maan's neck. They smiled looking at each other and Maan touched Geet lips with his. Geet reacted back. His tongue travelled in her mouth. Her mouth was sweeter than honey. Maan never tasted something so good in his entire life.

They parted after a few minutes.

"you're a really good kisser Maan." She smiled.

"and I loved your chocolate flavor lipstick Geet." Maan gave a naughty smile and Geet was going to reply with a smile but from the corner of the eyes she saw something which made her pale. Before she can do something or say something everything took place.

A man totally dressed in black who was covering his face came towards them running at his full speed. In a second he stabbed Maan on his stomach and ran from the place. Geet took a few seconds to cope up with the shock. She saw Maan on the ground covering the wound   with a hand.

"Maan" Geet shouted in fear. She couldn't decide what to do.

"What happened?" Geet heard a voice from behind. As she turn around she saw Adrian standing.

"Adrian some one .." Before she could finish Adrian saw Maan.. His shirt was red with his blood.. "Oh sh*t.." unintentionally it came out from his mouth.

"Geet.. help me.." They both supported him to the car and Adrian started to drive at full speed.

At hospital.

"Geet" Adrian called her as Geet was sitting in the corridor silently. She looked at him with blank eyes. "stop worrying now. He was not stab on any vital organ. They will discharge him within an hour."

"Hello Mr. Ivashkov." They turned to the source of voice to see the detective standing there.

"I don't wanna talk to any one now." Geet said looking away.

"I'm afraid miss Geet we have to do our investigation." The detective smirked.

"Geet go to Maan's.. I'm handling him." Adrian said in ordering tone and she followed without any question. Both of them keep looking at her until she got out of sight.

After asking a few questions the detective left making him even more confused. The guy didn't steal anything. He could easily do that. He didn't want to steal.

He was going to call Brandon but Brandon called him.

"Hey.. I was just going to call you."

"Adrian where are you?" Bradon replied in a tensed voice.

Adrian frowned. "what happened Brandon. You're sounding.."

"Nicole and Naomi escaped from a big accident in the lift of their apartment.." Brandon replied in a breath.

"What?"

"where are you?" Brandon was losing patience.

"I'm at hospital." He told everything in short.

"Is he all right now?"

"Ya he is. Don't worry.. He will be discharged in a few minutes. Stay with the girls."

"Ya.. I will.." He cut the line.

Adrian was driving Maan and Geet to Geet's apartment.

"Adrian.." Maan called him.

"huh?" He said without turning his gaze from the road.

"thanks.."

"for what?"

"for helping me.."

"Oh." He turned towards Maan and gave a small smile. "it's ok."

Maan replied with a small smile.

Adrian closed the door of the pent house with a bang. He ran towards his bedroom and opened a drawer. 

He pulled out the CD. It was still on its place. None stole it. He played the CD to be sure.

No. None stole it. He threw the remote on the lcd screen in rage and sat on the bed covering his face. He was sitting in the most expensive pent house of NYC. All kind of luxuries were available but peace of mind. He knew some where some how he is responsible for what is happening.  Again the scene of panicking Geet n wounded Maan flashed in front of his eyes. He hated to admit it to himself but he was scared.  After a few minutes  he stood up from sitting posture and went to the locked. He brought out a revolver from the locker and kept it under his pillow before sleeping.

Precap: More attacks??

I'm waiting for your comments..Smile

Edited by princess_mimi - 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashijaasz_25canonfatiya52110PoonamTsanjh89Oblivion00797531Anindita91Nirju99kingofme$ara_$hachisheetalvasa286pearlSayaneeH.LecterTinkerBellaambeernTeamMcSwarek_wallflower_kabslocksMonaSWritespunam2712impoojavermaCraziest_MG6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiTyrofreya123PristineSoulseemamary_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--tamanna1391Donnaasingh24spvdInfinity.

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Is it that adrain had attacked maan. Iam getting confused, want to know who is behind this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimi

princess_mimi Senior Member
princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemamary

Is it that adrain had attacked maan. Iam getting confused, want to know who is behind this?
no.. the attacker was not Adrian.. don't get confuse here..Smile
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Maan stabbed ...ohh no ... Itni achhi kissi ke baad kya kar diya ...?
Interesting update.

princess_mimi

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
So intense and mysterious

princess_mimi

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
maan attacked

princess_mimi

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Mimi, welcome back mere 'eid ke chaand'. Howz you, seems hell busy. That's why again a short part with grammar mistake and in a hurry. Upon that, 'journey' still unupdated. Relax honeybunch, calm down.

Well, again on guessing game *this time at starting itself*. Adrian is scared for the first time and helped Maan too, is all this real? Why he is blaming himself, the very opposite of his nature. Maan was not the only one, Sen sisters too attacked means no love triangle or is it only a trick for the time being? Is there anyone related to their families? I mean at starting, they all were showed as the gems of NY who have a dark past and disturbed family relations. Why all of a sudden, HE *or maybe SHE* decided to play the blood game? Or there is more than one involved?
The secret keeper is keeping a very close watch on them and it clearly can be seen that 'money' is not the matter here. Everything is smartly planned. Maneet romance, as always, acted as a fresh drop of dew. Overall, excellent. For the first time ever, Sara doesn't want to suspense end that easily or soon and even romance can be presented like a light shower of rain. Me totally love the story.

Do cont soon and do PM me.

princess_mimi

sanjh89 Senior Member
sanjh89
sanjh89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
more attacks...wsn't one nf????Shocked

love

SANJH

princess_mimi