Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dial A Secret... MG FF (thriller) part 13 (Page 26)

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

police found Damien's body...

and now Maan and all will be interrogated as murder suspects...

this story is getting intense...

I think secret keeper is one of them...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimi

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Amazing...Intro and CS..!!
Waise "Inglorious ba****s...definetely caught my attention LOL
 Bookmarking this one..will read all the parts and then comment!! 

princess_mimi

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awsome update

princess_mimi

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
me here *bow down ppl* *that's great, ab uth sakte ho*
here me go...

simply MIND blowing
as said in my previous comment here, everything in this FF speaks out rather shouts "damn awesome thing to read" ... character sketch, prologue, story material, title of the FF, heading of each chapter, siggie, writing style, EVERYTHING
every character is having their own identity & mind it Sara is 'first time' loving each character, me hardly love anyone beside my Maneet ... i have lots of buddies who are expert in making me go insane *Aashu, Anshru, Bindu, Safi, Jazzu, Kathie, Sneha, Mandy, Marvee, Shreya, Simi, Zey, Reya, Naina, Osheen, Soma, Sarzu, Sadie, Sneh, Aqua* *Mel, Ruchs, Nishu, Anu, Saru, Mahi are there too but the "improving category"* *Sara, concentrate on Mimi's work or else she will kick you so hard*
okies *resuming*, where to start from ??? ... hmmm, i loved the concept ... the thrill mixed with love of Maneet *although in little ratio but according to other thrill work, i have read till date, it is really superb* ... every character is richly suspicious here ... you can't simply put finger on anyone specially when you are aware of their status & cunning nature ... just like many other, me too was having doubt on "Damien" but the latest part proved me & others wrong ... i mean right from starting, me too was having doubt on him ... those SMS, that dead body, the numbers of dead ladies for those "Secret Keeper" SMS, his  fight with everyone specially Maan, his sudden "vanishing" act, the fact that he was the only one who was so close to these 6, the video on "Gwen", that mascot ball party, A to Z ... it all pointed to him but now what ??? ... my 6th sense is telling me that it is realted to "Gwen" coz now "Damien" part is of no use coz of his death *can have some twist in future but for now, simply useless* ... me not having the full idea coz we all are unaware of the exact past but guessing is no harm, no ?? ... either "Gwen's" some really close person is doing all this OR any person who hates each of these 6 & is having some secret of theirs OR both the things OR both with other thing includes OR none of this but simply any new angel ... "Damein" part is the proof that we have to read it & guessing by our own will not help ... beside, "Adrian" & "Brandon" part is also signaling something more ... and then those "Sen" sister, we don't know much about them too, "Adrian" & Maan's mysteriously change relation ... actually, to think properly, every character is still having mystery along with that night incident ... but loved the way you show Maneet comfort scene in all this ... the scene where Maan was adorning Geet when she was yelling at some girl at the club for the shoes, where Maan was "sweetly" shopping with Geet, where Maan shouted at "Adrain" for yelling at Geet, where Geet shouted for Maan at mascot ball part, where Geet held Maan close out of fear & all that
in total, me loved it
i hope this will make you happy coz Sara have not written such long comment in her 4 years of life on IF

do cont soon & do PM me
(4 page & 577 words excluding this line)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimiSayaneeH.Lecter

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
nice
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awesomee updatee
Netz Senior Member
Netz
Netz

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
woww amazing turn of events... ws thinking secret keeper s damien.. bt he got killed... interesting...
nice choise of masques..ClapClap
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
The Masks are awesome Clap

I totally fell for Geet's Mask Hug

Nice update Thumbs Up

Maan's diamond wrist watch superb Thumbs Up

Adrians suit buying habit...LOL

princess_mimi