Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dial A Secret... MG FF (thriller) part 13 (Page 10)

princess_mimi Senior Member
princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

DAMIEN IS MISSING 
AND HE HAD A FIGHT WITH MAAN
SO ALL ARE PRETENDING THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE
AND SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED
QUITE SCARY

yeah some1 s watching them closely... w8 n watch 2 see wat hppnd..Wink

princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 97531

Awesome update,
so geet has a secret nd someone knows about it, that's why she got this msg,
is geet behind all those missing thing...??

behind all those things or not u wl cm to know very soon.. Wink
princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

it seems like a tornado FF...

full of twists...

Geet said lie to Maan about sms...

waiting for next...

thanx for pm...

the tornado wl continue.. weather report.. lol..LOL thnkx 4 d cmnt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

princess_mimi
princess_mimi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

guys thnks for ur comments.. i m really glad u lyk it... hope u will like dis part too..

Rated: 16+

The Unknown Number

It was Saturday. The club was crowded with people. All were busy in smoking, drinking and other kind of insanity. The air was heavy with the smoke of joint and smell of alcohol.

Maan was sitting on a sofa near the dance floor when he heard Geet's voice shouting at someone. "I don't care your shoe are gift from your mother or father. But I'm wearing the same shoe tonight. So you can't wear it. And none matches my outfit. You have to take them off." The girl started to cry and took off her shoe. "now you have to walk in your bare feet until I leave this club tonight. Now vanish from my sight." The girl went out of her sight like a scared lil child.

Maan smiled. He always enjoyed Geet's attitude towards others. The way she talked, the way she walked like a monarch.. She loves to rein over others.  Maan looked at her still she looked a little bit worried.

May be worried for missing of Damien. He told to himself and takes a look around to spot others. Nicole was on the dance floor. Brandon and Naomi were with their friends. Adrian was at bar flirting with the bartender and smoking. Maan could bet he wasn't smoking an ordinary cigarette. It was a hash. Maan decided to go to the bar.

Geet was failing to push out the thoughts of sms out of her mind. "Who could be this secret keeper?" She said to herself. "Damien? Only he was the one apart from six of them who knew about Gwen. But Adrian said he had cleared all the proof. Damien couldn't blackmail us again. Does he still have any evidence? Again he is blackmailing us? I should tell it to Maan." She took a mouthful of air. "No. He would be angry. And all saw what happened between Maan and Damien. No. I won't tell it now."

"Ivashkov." Adrian was doing something with his mobile.. he turned back to face Maan with a worried expression. "not a partner for tonight?" Maan smirked giving his order.

His worried looks was replaced by a smirk within a sec. "I always manage a new doll for every night Khurana."

Maan was going to answer but his phone beeped as a sms received. A sms from an unknown number.

"Noticed the worried expression on your friends' face. I know all the secrets. Secret Keeper Blesses you." Maan's jaw tightened. Is he watching us hiding from somewhere? Worried face? Geet's worried face flashed in front of him. 

"Ivashkov." Maan said in a low tone. "you said you cleared all the proves. Damien couldn't blackmail us again."

"Yes I did." He let out smoke from his mouth.

"We need to leave." Maan said in a commanding tone.

"Now?" Adrian exclaimed. "It's only 12." He pointed at his wrist watch. "Are we the Cinderella team or anything like that?"

"It's very important.. I can't say it here. Call others." Maan left the club.

All gathered in the limo within five minutes. An eerie silent gulped them and none even tried to break it."

At last Maan spoke calmly "Guys, have you got any sms from any unknown number?"

Geet was shocked.. "How does he know? That means she is not only one who has got the sms."

"Yeah! I have got a sms." All turned to Brandon. "some one called secret keeper."

"Have you deleted the sms?" Maan asked agitatedly.

Brandon shook his head negatively.

"May I see your mobile?" Brandon handed Maan the mobile.

"It's from the same number." Maan looked at Geet and Adrian. "You two have got it right? I saw you guys very tensed."

Geet show her mobile and asked in a low tone "same number?"

"Hmm" Maan made a short reply and turned at the Sen sisters. "And you two?"

"Hmm." Naomi nodded and both of them show their sms.

"Is it Damien?" Nicole asked, scared.

"I don't think so." Maan stopped for a sec. "after what happened.. he won't dare to do anything with us."

"I have already called on the number." Adrian spoke. "None is picking up."

"Detectives are gonna start their investigation on the case tomorrow." Naomi spoke slowly. "what should we do?"

Again a silence overpowered them.

"Forget it." Adrian said breaking the silence. All turned to Adrian. "we haven't got any sms from any secret keeper. Don't utter a word about it to detectives."

All were listening to him like hypnotized. They came to sense as Brandon broke the silence "but Adrian he could be dangerous." Brandon was going to say something more but Adrian stopped him giving signal with his hand.

"You will say exactly what I told you to say." Adrian said in a dangerously cold voice. Everyone agreed to him but none spoke.  "so see you tomorrow. Good night." As the limo reached his building he gets out of it.

Next Day

It was a regular routine to Maan to go to morning walk at central park He came back early that day. After he get fresh he noticed a few miscall from Brandon. He called back.. "Hey! You called me? what happened?" Maan asked drinking his juice.

"Maan.. the number is owned  by a lady who died 5years ago." Brandon said in a breath."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Hmm. Adrian called me in the morning to inform."

"We are still keeping it secret. Right?" Maan asked.

"Hmm.. Detectives are gonna meet us at 11am at my pent house. Come as soon as possible." Brandon said clearing his throats.

"Ok. See'ya  in a few minutes. Bye." He cut the phone.

tell me howz it??? plzzz do comment .. waiting for itCry

Edited by princess_mimi - 11 April 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvanehavashizil143cukishshruti_raijaasz_25canonpreetianand21fatiya521105armadmaangeet_rocks-divya-bhakbhartifan-Trinity-nonabebu-Elfin-rajanirchandranoooooomamatha.goyalkalpna123ParimishtySweetestParipearl_warriormansi.tripathi97531kamiya$ara_$hachiGurruKiDeewani-286pearlsheetalvasashristi1ns.1jssoodSayaneeH.Lecterkingofme123mitulnats0101Anindita91Tia-AFreeBirdTeamMcSwarekdeepali1022ExpectoPatronumTinkerBellarupzloveu-Veritaserum-ambeernambbiha--Saavi--alicia212-Priti11-freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeseemamarypunam2712kabslocksRemya_PillaiTyroCraziest_MG---nishu---panchaaliimpoojavermatamanna1391todayzstar_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravDonnaadrrose31

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
both parts are great..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimi

97531 Goldie

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dr,
loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: