Chirag will refuse to go (Page 3)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -gohemlover-

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I'm really excited to see this track for some reason. I want to see what Baa means about the split...I can't wait for Monday, I hope they don't drag the day, I want to see the family meeting and then things to move fast into them in separate houses hopefully.

But what has got me confused about Baa taking the keys of the house from Kokila, she must want Kokila and her family to move out then (meaning Mota bhai parivaar stays in the Modi mansion), or I might be looking too deeply, it could just mean she doesn't want Koki or Hetal to be responsible for the house as they are arguing all the time and proving themselves childish.

She probably just intends to keep the keys until she sees the two women able to co-exist without arguments then she will give them back theirresponsibilities, so they have been sent to the naughty step like Super Nanny does...LOLTongue

Nafissa ..i don't think it will be a physical split as in one family moving out... it might be a split where the CBP and MBP stay in MM... but without interfering in each others work and lead their life their own way...

i know it will be tough to share the same house after the split .. but i have this feeling that it will not be a physical splitConfused

but baa said that there will be a batwara, which means split in property. so ahem gopi kokila and parag will leave MM.. and whats the point of a split in the family if no one is moving out.

that will be the twist dear... watch outSmile

SNS need to have a twist,,,,, whats the  difference if they physically splitWink

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 April 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-doc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27Justlikethat1

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

I'm really excited to see this track for some reason. I want to see what Baa means about the split...I can't wait for Monday, I hope they don't drag the day, I want to see the family meeting and then things to move fast into them in separate houses hopefully.

But what has got me confused about Baa taking the keys of the house from Kokila, she must want Kokila and her family to move out then (meaning Mota bhai parivaar stays in the Modi mansion), or I might be looking too deeply, it could just mean she doesn't want Koki or Hetal to be responsible for the house as they are arguing all the time and proving themselves childish.

She probably just intends to keep the keys until she sees the two women able to co-exist without arguments then she will give them back theirresponsibilities, so they have been sent to the naughty step like Super Nanny does...LOLTongue

Nafissa ..i don't think it will be a physical split as in one family moving out... it might be a split where the CBP and MBP stay in MM... but without interfering in each others work and lead their life their own way...

i know it will be tough to share the same house after the split .. but i have this feeling that it will not be a physical splitConfused

but baa said that there will be a batwara, which means split in property. so ahem gopi kokila and parag will leave MM.. and whats the point of a split in the family if no one is moving out.

On TV  when they do a batwara (split) it's usually they all live in the same house but everything is seperate i.e. cook seperate food and in seperate parts of the house. This will be a good track for SNS as now Rashi will have to do all the work for her family which she's incapable of doing and Gohem will have more time for each other

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-doc4ever-AmalAziz-leo4evervarshu27Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

On TV  when they do a batwara (split) it's usually they all live in the same house but everything is seperate i.e. cook seperate food and in seperate parts of the house. This will be a good track for SNS as now Rashi will have to do all the work for her family which she's incapable of doing and Gohem will have more time for each other

And the best part is Rashi cannot even emotionally blackmail Gopi to do her work for her.. Gopi is too sad and now considers Rashi the cause of the split.. So she will not help herParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-everdoc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by fly_chick

And the best part is Rashi cannot even emotionally blackmail Gopi to do her work for her.. Gopi is too sad and now considers Rashi the cause of the split.. So she will not help herParty
Amen to that happening!! Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-varshu27Justlikethat1

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
just to remind you all that the business is 50/50  50% chirag 50% aham

The house is  Ahams 100%  so it will be chirag family leaving,  that is why chirag will not leave it will be hetal n rashi n jigar 

hence that is why urmilla use to taunt rashi that ur husband is a kalee dabha  empty can which use to annoy rashi

Edited by suk19 - 08 April 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-gohemlover--AmalAziz-

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

The house is  Ahams 100%  so it will be chirag family leaving,  that is why chirag will not leave it will be hetal n rashi n jigar 

hence that is why urmilla use to taunt rashi that ur husband is a kalee dabha  empty can which use to annoy rashi

i dont think jigar or hetal will leave if chirag is not gonna leave but somehow rashi may convince them. Confused

and thanks for sharing the previous information.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

i dont think jigar or hetal will leave if chirag is not gonna leave but somehow rashi may convince them. Confused

and thanks for sharing the previous information.

i  don't think there will be a physical split,,,,, baa will give a  twist to it... both families will be in MM even after the split.. that is my feeling ...let's wait for another 12 hrsWink

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 April 2012 at 7:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashy924-AmalAziz-varshu27Justlikethat1

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Urmila Shah does NOT deserve to be called a Mother! Dead AngryInstead of supporting and giving her daughter good advice, she is treating her like this. She doesn't even deserve to be called rubbish, it is too nice a word for her. Dead Sorry for this rant! Sleepy

Edited by angl143 - 08 April 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-varshu27

Go to top