True success...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In today epi we saw how parents of sakshi n her frd suffered?but what abt the parents of both guys who ruined life of two innocent gals sana n sakshi?i wanted to see parents of both guys.i wanted gumraah team to show the pain of the parents whose children were so much at fault n how their life bcome hell when their own children play wid lives of innocent gals.these type of guys r not rare one.there will b hundreds lyk them even around us n may b a little effort by gumraah team can improve them a little.it will b true success of gumraah team.
ditto to u tanu. u know when i think of those eveteasers on the street, the first thought comes to my mind that they werent brought up with the right culture so they r like that. but then i do realise that its not all parents' fault. but at times, they can effect a lot by having the right influence on such strayed guys. really wish this show touches and saves as many lives as possible.
u calling the gals innocent? i call them fools.. Sana was stupid n sakshi foolish!!
going by their age i do feel bad for them but i dont believe it..Sakshi could be carried away so easily? i mean so much that she does as the stranger says?
and Sana thinks it is "cool" to share personal pictures, relationship status etc on a public site? these gals i wonder why is everyone after the title "cool" or "hot" or watever it is.. they need to b taught the right thing... n i m just thankful to Gumrah team for doin' it.. hope everyone watches the show and learns from it.. as far as the guyz r concerned i agree and also that every bad guy need to learn to be good but then again m afraid they will be more cautious now with their motives and plans i hope the right message is sent to ppl and we can have a healthy society..
I need to chk if the epi has been uploaded yet.  shibz ka post padke pata chal raha hai that the girls were equally to be blamed. 

agree with your main point tanu, what is the state of shock of the family of the guys who are in the wrong.  surely their upbringing cannot be questioned because no parent wants their kid to go astray or do somehting bad.  so when their kid has done something that hurts the other person what kind of pain and insult they might be undergoing.
Yaa kavya d i wan to see this n these gals were stupid i agree.
@shibz: the girls weren't stupid! they were innocent..lemme explain regarding sakshi: before getting my first computer/laptop my parents sat down with me and went through the dangers of the internet. I wasn't allowed to download/buy/upload anything without parental supervision  until they felt i understood everything! i know you're thinking 16 is a lot of age but honestly.. it isn't! you're still a kid at this age.. did u see the way she talked to rishab... and how much time she spent on her laptop.. when i was 16 my mom was checking up on me and making sure i was doing assignments and not on chat groups and what not!

as for sana.. i wanted to smack her but the truth is, A MAJORITY OF THE GIRLS are like her... ajj kal tho before breaking up with a girlfriend/boyfriend they update it on their fb status! tho yeh kya karti...honestly she could've deleted his post and blocked and deleted him but like karan pointed out, she was dependent on him and thats why she committed suicide but thats another story... i go on facebook and twitter and see that people even write when they go to the bathroom and when they eat, sleep, this and that... so why not sana.. sana too is a girl who wants to fit in. I wish people would understand the realities of cyberworld but to call them stupid is harsh.. they're innocent and ignorant but certainly not stupid!
Edited by brainychild92 - 11 years ago
^^agree with you..but you r keeping yourself in their place and seeing...hence u find the word "stupid" harsh for them.. but i m seeing it as a third person..or a friend.. as much as i understand Sana.., taking a step like suicide coz of BF is really stupid.. i dun get why the girl was dependent on her BF? even if she was..her life isnt her BF's it is hers.. she did as it pleased to her all the while then why did she take this drastic step of ending her life?

as for Sakshi..i have NO sympathies for her!! i understand at the age of 16 one is still a kid.. i too was.. but removing off ur clothes in front of a stranger on the net is unbelievable..
Reason:
one-she was a intelligent girl scoring well academically so wen a guy asks her to do such a thing, she should become cautious. she wasnt even a attention seeker as such..so i dont get the whole madness.
two-she was a grown up girl and very well knows what it means, it is not a kids' show..protecting oneself is naturally known to girls well unless the gal is really dumb.
three-younger the person is more the fear is..so on that basis she should've feared to expose herself in front of a unknown guy.
I agree with shibz here. 
infact after I saw the epi I was going to open a topic saakshi stupid and sana a emo wreck. will write it here only.

Saakshi was stupid , period. she was dumb for acting irresponsibly in front of the webcam.  It might be new to her , the technology and the freedom of internet and the attention from a guy, BUT a simple thing as not to expose indecently in front of anyone , should have been new to her.  I too have no sympathy for that girl.  I have sympathy for Rishab though he was a good friend.

Sana was a emotionally weak person.  She was like any other girl in need of attention from friends and tried to fit in,  she was too much into that guy but was cautious when he tried to use her.  wish saaskhi was this cautious.  but sana didnot have the courage to face the ridicule on internet.  she cld have just deactivated or posted an even more abusive statement on that guy and moved on.  she was not brave to do that, dont know what to say, taking own life is such a drastic move, wish she thought about what will come upon her parents.
Tanu..i ditto you again..i think they should always show both sides..as well as showing the girls's family's reaction..they should hav shown how the giys's parents felt when all this happened..seeing their reaction at how their son's became and what they did to them
Shibz, Kavya i ditto you guys..Saakshi wz foolish for sure n Sana was an emotional fool also..she was stupid like you said..Sana over a BF commited suicide?!πŸ˜• if i were her..i would have deleted my FB account so then no one else would have seen anything and if her BF had a acc..den i would report it😳 but taking ur own life was silly..
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 11 years ago