Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Just d two of us-never one"-KR FF (Page 27)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
4th comment of the page...

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
u just stop commenting...

am gonna comment now
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hate spm error
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
idiot,,,,,

aajkal tereko kabse yeh pehle comment pe post karne ka bhut chadh gaya..

haan?????????
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 - Love or Lust

He is behaving so strangely I thought..??!!Mr.Perfect became Mr.Weird...I dnt kno wat made him??Ofcourse..I was behaving superb crazylike too.He looked really adorable n hot.It was usual from my side, often I got shouted too for being lost in d dreamland by him but wat was wrong wid him.I opened d windows not ready to get scolding once again.I looked out, it was drizzling.The cold winds were making me tremble since I was already wet n he was feeling d same too so I closed it.

*Sigh* We reached the house, I stepped out too quickly out of the car. His intense gaze through the corner of his eyes was stirring me up all through the drive. What was he really doing?? Flirting with eyes...but why does he really want to flirt with me?! Im his wife for God's Sake. I breathed in some cool air as soon as I hit my room, I had to literally run from the parking place to the door to prevent myself from getting more wet. I was smoothing my hair with the towel when I heard him enter into the house. Probably, he was tired too and will go to his room, I thought.

Rey : Kriya, you forgot your ph..o...ne...in...

He was near was all I could say and I could feel his eyes roaming over my back, I felt my breath caught in the throat. I was left breatheless once again!! I turned back to face him and take the phone, I was near to bump into him but gladly I didn't do one. His eyes were full with intent and desire as they looked at me and my breath was on a hold when his fingers moved seductively on my bare back, they felt warm on my cold skin. He pulled me closer until I was against him with my hands on his chest and his own gripped me tightly. His fingers brushed into thick curls of mine and he planted a kiss strongly on the crook of my neck and trailed kisses along the collarbone and bit it slowly. She closed her eyes and moaned his name. He kissed on the mark again and moved up with his finger gently rubbing over her nape. His hand entangled the strap of her blouse and felt her smooth skin and rested on her waist with both the hands holding her waist. She arched her neck back with pleasure while he bit her throat and licked it sensuously. Her arms circled his neck as she brought him more to her.

He lifted her into his arms and laid down her on the bed glancing at her without a break and came upon her, kissing her neck while his hand worked on her waist making random designs. He moved down exploring more of her, he pecked her on the cheek and his hand parted the pallu of her shoulder revealing more of her body. He kissed her down the chest while his hand felt each and every bit of her skin. He kissed her navel while his tongue sucked the water drops tasting her skin giving him uncontrollable pleasure. She pulled him by the collar and he caressed his lips over her face, he pecked her forehead and his sight narrowed to her closed eyes and trembling lips. He licked her lips with the tip of tongue while her hand undid the buttons of his shirt exposing his masculine chest and her arms circled her neck, he dig his face into her cleavage and squeezing her curve, she wince with pain of pleasure. His hand slid into her blouse and cupped her curves and squeezed them completely again making her moan loudly. His cheeks rubbed over her body and he moved his hand to the nape and claimed his mouth of hers, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth to explore the sweetness. She kissed him back passionately until her senses started fading. Realisation hit her hard, she put both her hands on his chest and pushed him off with all her strength.

Kriya : Reyaansh, you are drunk..., she yelled at him.

Reyaansh : Whats a ...big deal ...in that?! My...friends...forced...me...so I...had...lightly..

He was drunk to a level but was surely in a state on stand on his legs. He leaned closer to her while he spoke. He supported his weight by staying on his arms which rested on the either side of her head, moved her hair off the shoulder and kissed her nibbling her skin.

Kriya : Stay away from me Rey...

She spoke aloud another tym after her protesting got her nothing.

Rey : Why are you making a fuss of it, Kriya??

He whispered near her ear and kissed her down the neck while his hand caressed her curves gently. She pushed him again with a force and accidentally her nails digged into his chest making him more fierce, he caught both her wrists and pinned them to the back making the bangels in her hand break into pieces against her skin. She wailed in pain and he let go off them and took them again into one complete hand above her head and kissed her again biting her lower lip fiercefully. He was fainting after the long kiss and was lack of senses too, he lied down with his face on her neck inhaling the fragrance and his arms around her body.

He woke up early in the morning, he was suffering a hangover and his head was aching badly. He hardly opened his eyes only to see her still in his arms and below him. His fingers felt wet on her back, he immediately pulled it off and was shocked to see blood and everything happened travelled across his eyes, he turned her around softly making sure he wasn't depriving her sleep, the broken pieces of bangles injured her skin and it was bleeding still since it was there on the bed hurting her all the night. He cursed himself for losing the control over his senses and he hated himself for doing all that to her. He took off the broken bangles from all over the bed and kept them aside and brought the first aid Kit which was already in her room. He covered her with a blanket except the injured part and applied some anti-septic healing cream which was cold, she felt her moving restlessly. He had to hold her again for making her to be in a place. He applied the cream completely and kept a cotton fixed to it. He couldn't possibly tie the strap of her blouse since it will make hurt her more.

He went to his room agitated and frustrated with himself, he kicked the bed which hurted him more, he couldn't easily forgive himself for forcing him on her last night. He sat upon his bed with head in his hands, his head was aching more. He freshened up and changed into a shirt and jeans. He made two cups of coffee for both of them. He would have been glad if she would have thrown the cup and yelled at him with more higher pitch than the last night but she didn't. She was calm and sitting on her bed resting her head on the hugged knees. Her eyes depicted pain which was surely caused by him. She was wearing a shirt and the tousled pants which came upto her knees. She glared at him through the corner of her eye and sat normally folding her legs neatly while he handed her the cup. Guiltness was crystal clear in his eyes, he was feeling vulnerable since the morning and seeing her normal only gave him a slight relief. Kriya sipped the coffee, she wanted to keep it aside and hide herself from him but possibly she couldn't do that especially after knowing he was feeling bad too and he wasn't in his senses last night. She was drinking the coffee without objection.

Reyaansh : Sorry Kriya..

She glanced at him crossly and looked back blankly without a reply. She got off the bed to keep it in the kitchen and he followed her mumbling a sorry again when she ignored him for the second time, he blocked her way by keeping his hands on her sides and in the process his hand brushed hers. She moved uncomfortably peeking at his hand and he moved away from her giving them both a space.

Reyaansh : Kriya, Im really sorry, I shouldn't have done that...Im really Sorry...please don't be like that...punish me...punish me in the way you like. I would do anything you tell me...but please Kriya this silence is killing me.

She raised her lowered eyes to him and snapped past his way into her room and closed it. He cooked the lunch and dinner for her and said he was sorry for many times by now and his plans totally freaked back at him and they talked but it was never like before.She started loving him, liking the way he cared for her but he was only confessing his guilt of the past and staying more away from her with his determined thought of girls n saying he didn't love her .

***FlashBack Ended***

Kriya was smiling hard remembering the past, though it was a painful stance at the start, it showed her something more that he would be a caring n loving husband she wanted him to be. She turned back recalling her thoughts crazily. "Rey...", she heard Swayam's voice outside and she went to see what was happening. Rey was standing in the rain ruffling his hand through the wet hair. He was enjoying the rain with his arms wide welcoming it.

Sharon : Kriya, what are you doing here?? Come, lets enjoy..

Kriya : Sharon, NO!! You will get sick...

Sharon left her no chance, she pulled her by the hand to the lawn where Swayam n Rey were standing already wet. Kriya looked at Rey, his smile was a treasure , he looks good when he does that but the matter is he doesn't smile often. She diverted her gaze when he turned to her, she was trying her best not to show that she could feel his looks on her. Sharon n Swayam left off after some time leaving them alone, Rey and Kriya shared a glimpse and Rey walked to her, they went together to the room and Rey slept on his side with her back to his face.

Any typo errors, pls ignore.

Pls review.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 24 August 2012 at 9:24am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouKriyaansh3103anu-arsharimssssssRINKYKAUR19nabomita1301pia18arsha-swaron-putrinurskreyaakshayshettyAttenton_seekermisha65arushiii_lovekriyansh_yusra.hashimAshley007-Shravzz-kriyansh19roshnithedivaEyesfriendlystar94Devilish.AngelAabhiArShaJade_PreciousDeepu_krk.sweetkreya204J-chanThats.me.Guni..-Chabhilal-..arul01shiksha_03Ajscinesonadarlove_arshaJeeya_AngelBreezyexpanseGayatriJethanirock_ruvispicyraysArsha1994CHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshavaishukarthikakriyasreeTyler_Durdenkrasforever--RAINA----Ritu--EffaciousMirageSwaronanniemathiaskrpuja_arshaSaumya_D3StolenKiss.ArShaAngelsprrk86PinkpearlyNirju99Himu_arshaHPHolic-3tinatartariaishasullyKanchi..kvarsha--Shukti--shaffy_arshayogini64HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArSharIDhid3rox-Sanj-KR_anki_ArShanj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47sumimitapallavi.14Keisha.Pihu.k11shalini_arshaprincessSoniachand91Madhu_ArShaBlack_StoneBorn2Danceanjali22hetu29-FrozenRain-dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeThe007ShivaniMyDarkPassengerDeetha.KriYaansh960luv_arshakuhu_ArshaMahak Sinhacrazysky-Ocean.eyes-CrazyGirl.21

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
"his plans totally freaked back at him and they talked but it was never like before"

iss line ka matlab kya hai????

woh pehle baat kahn karte the?????????

so loved the chapter...

the intensity...

the emotions...

beautiful portrayal...

loved how u shaped up the stry line...

mereko upar ki line ka matlab nhi samajh aaya...

wanna read rey's pov too...

aptly titled...

Edited by kriyansh24 - 24 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pihu.k11Snigs.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
finally someone resd it...

tereko bahut mazaa aa rhi na mereko inna gussa dekhke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
sahi mein stupid idiot...

*sadha huya muh hai*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index