Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sachi main.. rey itna unromantic!
cnt imagine rey lyk dat... hope swayam kriya ko rey ke baare main sab bata de!
a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Wow..
Just loved it ...

Pls do continue ...
Would love to see how Kriya tries to make Rey interested in her ...
The naughty side of Kriya / the romantic side of Kriya ...
don't want her to be shy like she was in the serial ...
Let her be bold and take the first step ...
:-)

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cam we xpt an update 2day???????????????/
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rhu90

cam we xpt an update 2day???????????????/

No..

misha65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update?????????????????????????????????
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Note : 
Hey ppl sorry frm all the three of us (Snigdha, Tina nd Shravni)as we have EEE exam we r not getting time for updating this a big SORRY for making all of u wait for such long time as soon as this exams tension completes we will be working on this for sure

hope u all understand and we will surely come back with a long update 
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we do understand yr and
all the very best to all three for your exams👍🏼
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey,...all da best for ur exams to all of you...no probs...we can surely wait...
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey loved ur ff  superb concept...

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy Birthday Shonu..

This update is dedicated to you on behalf of me n poppy.

Since she cant cum online today Im posting. 

Chapter 1-Bitter truth

It was early morning, Rey's alarm starts ringing kicking him out of sleep, he was noticing d gestures of kriya as she moves in sleep annoyed by d irritating sound dat was buzzing thru her ears.He turned it off n went back to sleep.His beautiful sleep got halted due to d husky noises around, when he got up he saw kriya moving to n fro in a jet speed.

He had a very bad habit like so many of ppl, he wud start his day wid a bed coffee n today it was her turn.Instead of giving him d coffee she was buys wid her own work.The whole room was now a mess, clothes were down, things on d dressing table were not in deir places n up of all dat kriya was in her way messing up d things.She was getting ready in haste, she was not much worried abt her makeup too.

He remembered d last word she spoke out before leaving, "I have an urgent work.I hav to go now n wil cum fast in d evening."It was a sudden upthrival by her, how he hated to d things on his own n his coffee he personally hated it too but lyf teached him a very gud lesson.With his sleepy head, he managed to get ride of his laziness n went to his office.

She came to house in d evening fully tired n exhausted of her tight schedule completely drenched in d outpour of rain.She figured out swaron sitting in d hall on d same coach, to her dismay they were again involved in her cushion fight.It was very late by d tym they realised d third person in d house.Kriya took two cushions for herself n banged it on dem.They looked at each other n den at Kriya who was fuming by now.

Kriya:Tum dono kya kar rahe the..

Sharon:Dekho Kriya pehele meine tv chalu ki thi..

Swayam:Nahi Kriya I was d first one to come to d hall...

Then again they started quarelling among demselves.

Kriya:Will you both stop it!!!

Since she was too tired she dint sound dat loud but it was enough for swaron to come out of deir silly fight.

Kriya:Clean up d house within half an hour..I'll come now.

Saying dis, she left to d room to freshen up.She changed into a mid-length tee n night pants by d tym she came out the hall was clean.Her angriness flew off on seeing deir obedience.She quickly gave a smile n joined dem.

Kriya:So tell me wat shal v do??

Swaron:Movie..

Kriya:Good then..

She went to d tv stand n brought some movie cd's.At unison they finally agreed to watch a horror movie.They arranged for some popcorn along with a drink n sat for watching d movie.

The flick started with a gal n a boy who were lovers.They were walking in d jungle,they went to get some water for demselves n den settled in d house.The movie takes off into suspense when someone starts attempting to kill d gal thru various methods.She loved to be with him n was feeling very secured in his arms.She wud hug him whenever she feels d danger or scared.The story revolves around dat gal n d suspense continues until d last without revealing who wanted to kill her.

All d plans fail n d last was a direct attack.She was staring into d window clueless of wat was going to be happened.Her enemy was approaching her(they dint show his face).It was too near mayb 1 or 2 steps away.

Kriya n swaron eyes were fixed on d tv without a slight movement.They were having lumps of popcorn gazing on d screen.

The killer approached her n kept his/her hand on dat gal.

Sudden thunder n power-cut.Their anxiety to see d killer was down to vain.They cudnt even see their faces clearly.Sharon held Kriya's hand with a grip.

Swayam:Kriya candle..

Kriya:Ya it wil b over deir.

She pointed out in a way dat he wud understand.Swayam went to get d candle.

Swayam litted d candle n kept it on d table nearby to dem.

Sharon:Kriya shal v play SPIRIT game??

Swayam:Khud ithna darthe ho aur tumhe SPIRIT game khelna hain..

Sharon:Shut up u moron!!Pls kriya..pls.

Kriya:Ok..arrangements tho karo.

After doing all d arrangements, they sat around it.They closed their lives n started chanting, "Good spirit pls come..good spirit ''''.".

The door opened, Sharon was scared wid d unexpected action.She held Kriya's palm.Someone stepped into d house n closed d door.It was coming near dem.

Sharon*Whispering*:Kriya spirit toh qs. poochne par aati na aur ye spirit'??!!

Kriya:Chup ho Sharon..

It came more nearer, they cudnt see it since it was away from d candle light.

Voice:Tum sab yahaan kya kar rahi ho.

It was rey, later den dey realise by d voice n wen d light fell slightly on him.Sharon let out a sigh of relief n so was Swayam n Kriya.He found dem behaving strangely so he backed off to d room, himself too bugged up wid d rain.The power came back n automatically lights n fans worked on.

Kriya went to d room to check him out since d room was untidy.She expected him to be already annoyed but he was busy surfing his cell.She hurried into d work n covered it up before he starts making dose weird faces.

After he got finished wid his cell work, he untucked his shirt n was roaming around.Kriya who was free by now started drooling at her husband.He looked more hot drenched in air.He snapped d finger asking her for a towel n turned back.She was facing his back.Since it was her room, only she knows where d things belonged.She took it from her wardrobe.

Her heart cried out to her to go to him, pat his hair feeling it n so many unknown feeling crept thru her worried heart.She walked to him slowly without making a small noise of her footsteps.She had a very bad plan n dat too cracked wen he turned to her stretching his hand for d towel.She dint hand it over to him but he laid his hand on d towel to take it.She snatched it off from him n kept it on d bed n moved on to occupy her place on d bed angrily.

He stood their watching her behaving strangely in an unique way.Rey had to look away when he felt sum1 tapping on his shoulder.To his amazement, Swayam was just behind him.He looks at him questioningly to which he responds saying "Dinner", giving a shrug to say it was deir obvious tym to have dinner.

"We will come'u go", he said in behalf of her account too.He went into d changing room n changed into a comfortable clothing.He stood  near d door for 1 min or two waiting for her to join to d dinner.He doesn't find any sign from her after worthful watch, he moves on.

Swayam n Sharon were seated eagerly to hav d food.They looked at him hopefully to start having but not finding Kriya alongwith him, their faces turned back to anxiety faces again.

Sharon:Kriya..

Rey shook his head indirectly meaning he dnt kno.Sharon looked at him surprisingly n went to d room.Kriya was lying down on d bed lost deeply in her thoughts.Sharon called her since she dint reply, she went to her n laid her hand on Kriya's.Kriya saw Sharon who was sitting deir now.She immeditaly jerked upon d bed n comfortably sat giving her place too.

Sharon:Kriya Dinner..!!

Kriya:Wo mujhe bhuk nahi lag raha hain..

Sharon:Sach mein..

Kriya:Iska matlab mein tujhe jhoot bholungi.

Sharon:Waisa nahi hain Kriya..

Kriya:Toh..

Sharon:I was just concerned..

Kriya:See I had too much of popcorn isiliye toh mujhe khane ka mann nahi lag raha hain..u go n hav it.

Sharon:Kriya..

Kriya:I told u na go n hav it..

Sharon:Ok..

Kriya watched as Sharon moved out.She left off d bed n went towards d window.She pushed away d certain to a side feeling d rain as it drizzled.The very smell of d grass wen it rained, she longed for dis smell.It was certainly for feeling such movements she shifted from Mexico to India.She stretched out her hand to feel d rain as it hitted her skin.She dig her nails into a fist recollecting her precious memory.

FLASHBACK(Kriya's P.O.V)

It was an office party kept for d success of their business.It was mandatory for him to take me to d party since it was a special request from her colleagues.He indirectly pleaded me to come to d party so I accepted d offer keeping aside to enjoy my weekend blissfully.I wore a black saree, backless blouse or a strip blouse with d only purpose to divert him n overall d party so he had to be close to me, no matter wat he felt.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_58_qEOwiSDY/SXEcBLpWt0I/AAAQw/HboQ4sE3DZA/s400/GayathriChowdary_backless_capsleeves_blouse.jpg

I really had so many hopes on d impacts of d party but it was a really disgusting one.It had only boring business people.Mayb I was d only person who found it more boring, others were quite enjoying themselves.I looked at him crossly, yup he was enjoying wid his b-friends.Not best friends..boyfriends!!

I sat on d coach nearby watching d lame party of my life.It was really insane of me to realise too late dat he was deir just beside me after a hell lot of tym.It was his decision to go to house, I happily agreed nodding my head lyk a small kid.We came out, it was a raining heavily n deir was no mere clue too dat it will stop so v decided to go without staying there.I got into d car.He was silent thru out d drive n I too dint speak a word but found him glaring at me quite often.

He is behaving so strangely I thought..??!!Mr.Perfect became Mr.Weird...I dnt kno wat made him??Ofcourse..I was behaving superb crazylike too.He looked really adorable n hot.It was usual from my side, often I got shouted too for being lost in d dreamland by him but wat was wrong wid him.I opened d windows not ready to get scolding once again.I looked out, it was drizzling.The cold winds were making me tremble since I was already wet n he was feeling d same too so I closed it.

Precap-Flashback continued-ahem ahem sequence.

Kriya:Stay away from me Rey...

Rey:Sorry Kriya..

So, how was d updt??!!

If any typo errors pls forgive me..I dint recheck it again.

Good or Bad but pls review ur comments..

Hope you'll like it..
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago