Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all Shantanu-SwaRon haters... (Page 8)

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
well said buddy.
we have no  rites to talk something abt persons personal life.
weazch one hasb a limit.
creating baseless rumors does nt prove ur guts.
Avoid baseless topics it really irritaes a lot to read something wrong abt ones fav.

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Well said buddy!!
I agree...if people have this cheepo type behavior and have no respect for the actors and don't think about their feelings before hurting their sentiments then they might as well as GET LOST instead of commenting on their personal lives and refrain from posting such comments that anger us!!!
DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
very well said ... thank u for this post ...it always hurts to see yuckly rumours like this spreading ... but it even hurts more to see it spread over ppl like shantanu ...
Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

So in the past few days there have been a lot of derogatory comments and topics being made by newbies[for obvious reasons LOL] related to Shantanu's personal life.

SwaRon fans in general have been seen to ignore such posts and move ahead coz  truth or no truth, it's pointless and ridiculous to discuss about  an actor's personal life in the very 1st place.
However, i think there's a limit to seeing so many newbies speaking crap over and over again about one's favorite celebrity.

I have been on the forum for quite some time now to understand that all this is coming from exactly where.

To all those D3 fans who are upset about Shakti leaving the show,kriyansh ending and the entry of Tanni as Rey's love interest , i just have one thing to say...foulmouthing Shantanu, derogating his hard work, trying to make fun of his personal life etc will not get Shakti Mohan back in the show...

Shakti is a star and she will always be,and if she ever has to return to D3, it would be on her own merit and her own call. Involving Shantanu, derogating him, abusing him,drawing sadistic pleasure by upsetting SwaRon fans will not get you guys ANYTHING...

P.S- Write in your grievances to Cinevistaas,Palki Malhotra...STOP INVOLVING SHANTANU-SNEHA IN IT...THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR Shakti leaving...stop ridiculing  Shantanu-Sneha's personal lives coz we do not know have the right to do so...
AngryAngryAngry
guys guys calm down ,i know how it feels when some 1 says bad about ur fav ..i m a huge Arsha fan and m really hurt that shakti is going but wat to do wid shantanu here...y shan or sneha or palki or any1 got involved in this...i request all the ppl who r doing plz dont do these things..
other things swaron fan , as an fan i respect ur feelings but u shud do that too...many of urs tried to console us shakti left it made us feel like jale p namak...so u shud understand how it feels so plz dont do that tooo...
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

very well said ... thank u for this post ...it always hurts to see yuckly rumours like this spreading ... but it even hurts more to see it spread over ppl like shantanu ...

@bold-True.To see such rumours being spread about one of the most humble and decent of the lot is saddening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Very well said Joyee di. A much needed post. I don't really understand what kind of sadistic pleasure they get out of making such posts n unnecessarily provoking SwaRon/TanHa fans. Of all the people why would anyone force such rumors against Shantanu. Do people seriously believe in all this crap? How insane can people get?

What are they going to get out of spreading such rumors about Shantanu, who is just 21 year old guy, &  Palki, a married woman. Whats more surprising is that people are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Foulmouthing shantanu will not get Shakti back into the show. Shakti has a life of her own, & she decides what to do with it not her fans. The newbies cannot go on making derogatory posts about Shantanu.

if you can't say anything good about him (or anyone) better not say anything at all. why do u want to cause unnecessary quarrels between the fans & ruin the peace in the forum.

Till now, the SwaRon fans haven't been saying much, but DON'T PUSH IT..!! we have a level of patience & a decency to keep. But don't think that its gonna last forever.

If you hate someone then keep it to yourselves, you don't have to shove it on others as well. The person u r talking about is also a human being & has humane feelings. You don't have to foulmouth someone to praise your fav celeb.

Once again fab post Joyee di...

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 09 April 2012 at 12:20am

LiveEatLove

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i m totally agree wit u,,,,,,,we hav no right to talk abt persons personal lyf,,,,,,,,,,,,i m big big kriyansh fan n i miss dem alot,,,,,,bt i also lyk swaron character n dey r awsumm actor

LiveEatLove

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
much needed post!!!
i dn t get wat did shantanu do...if u dn t like him its okay ,ignore him...
but sum ppl are jobless nw a days so they have plenty f time thinkkk n then make such posts...anyway m happy they just can t ignore shantanu Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.marauder

Go to top