Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all Shantanu-SwaRon haters... (Page 7)

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Blaming Tanha for Shakti's exit is jst mindless!! Shakti left on her own will..dragging tanha in between all this is nothing but LAME!! If tanha or for that matter Swaron were responsible for it then wouldn't their story had got more importance and their track would have moved forward but did that happen? Well NO! It did not! So for all those ppl out there derogating shan's life and spoiling the forum's environment i jst hv one thing to say GET A LIFE LOOSERS!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini6doc42LiveEatLove-Antu-_-Aslan-maraudershaani2209ABBY92LamheChurake-Sakina-

doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thankyou so very much for this . I feel sad for all those people who do this . They should get a life, we SwaRon fans love TanHa like anything . Saying such bad things about them won't be tolerated . I don't even understand the mentality of all these people . They are all sick . Their favourite actress left, she should be blamed for what she did . Why talk about ShanTANNU . Just imagine what would he feel when he would hear this, or Palki Ma'am . She is a happily married woman . I can't even think of it . People should grow up and get a life . If someone is working hard and getting what he deserves, you would just insult him by that way . Not Fair .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238LiveEatLoveABBY92LamheChurake

Shalini6 Newbie
Shalini6
Shalini6

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
It is really shocking to hear such news, i dont know why such bad things about Shantanu is coming up...Shakti left the show to follow her dream , it was totally her decision and we all should respect that , dragging Shantanu and Sneha in between is so senseless and immature..grow up guys and stop behaving so cheap ...and just dont get personal to any of them .Angry...We love Shantanu and Sneha ...u guys rock and doing excellent workClap ...also a special mention to Palki ...she is doing gr8 job and a sweet heart ...luv u for giving such a beautiful showThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42Swaron238LiveEatLovemarauderABBY92LamheChurake

roshnithediva Senior Member
roshnithediva
roshnithediva

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i really agree with you nobody has aright to interfere in anybody's personal life . i am adie hard kriyansh & arsha fan Heart but i really like swaron too LOL speacially sharons character and personality Embarrassedand what should i say about shantanu he is such a sweet heart i just love him Heart i have seen some of the kriyansh fan supporting such post i really feel disgusting by seeing their comments Angry we lost kriyansh whats the mistake of swaron in it they really need a reality check and who ever is making such posts is really a moron Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NikiBh8LiveEatLovemarauderABBY92LamheChurake

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
U know what i was enjoying the fact how cheap, third class, no life, stooping low to infinity, cheap monster, retarded, stupid one can prove themselves! 

It simply proves how badly they r getting affected by shantanu!

No fame without haters after all!

But they should have enough brains to point out a married woman! What if same happens with someone close to you? if u will not respect how on earth u gonna get it eh?

what's tragic is, most of the girls r here commenting n even the posts r from girls, imagine if someone do such thing to you?

clearly shows what kinda girls they themselves are!

n yea last but not the least, AWESOME FADOO TOPIC FROM U! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRadioactive.-Antu-_-Aslan-marauder-dark.horse-ABBY92LamheChurake

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Plz stop categorizing every kriyansh fan like this,,, I like kriyansh, but i like swaron too... n i don't believe in such rumors,,,, I know Shakti is not coming back, but i actually respect her decision... I like kriyansh, swaron, viha n all d3 mambers, though i'm nt liking taarey part, bt that doesn't actually matter for now...
So plz guys, kriyansh lovers are not swaron haters... If u ppl are ignoring everything, there r lot many ppl ignoring these things too,, we r nt fools to believe such stupid rumors,,, so chill frnz...
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Plz stop categorizing every kriyansh fan like this,,, I like kriyansh, but i like swaron too... n i don't believe in such rumors,,,, I know Shakti is not coming back, but i actually respect her decision... I like kriyansh, swaron, viha n all d3 mambers, though i'm nt liking taarey part, bt that doesn't actually matter for now...
So plz guys, kriyansh lovers are not swaron haters... If u ppl are ignoring everything, there r lot many ppl ignoring these things too,, we r nt fools to believe such stupid rumors,,, so chill frnz...

Agreed...generalisation is sumthng i do not believe in as well, so the reason i have addressed my topic to d3 fans in general and have not blamed all kr fans...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75-Sakina-ABBY92

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
A much needed post...not actually to state just how senseless all this TanHa bashing is but really to prove that for every basher out there there r manifold fans to stand up 4 them and trust me the fan following will only keep increasing for TanHa and kudos to them for being so dignified abt the whole thing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75LiveEatLovemarauderABBY92-Sakina-

Go to top