Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all Shantanu-SwaRon haters... (Page 2)

radzammy IF-Rockerz
radzammy
radzammy

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thats what frst of all u dunt have y ryt 2 interfere in one's personal life... Angry
n one is going get nuthng by creating such rumors... like this is really sick...!! Dead

Edited by radzammy - 08 April 2012 at 9:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47nly4usharondoc42Gratitude_Mekrittika23--Rumeli--marauderABBY92

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I agree with you dearClap 

Fine, you hate a character, hate him/her. But don't stoop so low by deteriorating his/her personal life because some people who are new don't understand the intention of the TM and believe the rumours.

If people are unhappy with Kria leaving and Tani entering, and SwaRon getting screenspace, then first see whose fault it is in the first place before targeting TanHa or Tani or Taarey.

I completely respect Shakti's decision of leaving, but then it was her decision to leave. Why blame the new entrant or SwaRon or TanHa?  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47nly4usharondoc42candybar--Rumeli--krittika23LiveEatLove-Antu-_-Aslan-radzammymaraudershaani2209ABBY92-Sakina-

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Really Needed this post..

We are nothing but just Fans.. People who see the show and know the persoon only through that.. All of us hardly know what kind of a person they actually are.. So it makes no sense to keep commenting on someone's Personal life..

People come and People go.. We have to accept that.. And Really What did Shantanu do?! He didnt say "Shakti I dont want you here.. So buzz off" Get a life people!!

FYI Palki Ma'am Is HAPPILY MARRIED And Shantanu is just a Hard working Baccha!! So if you cant appreciate them DONT abuse them for God's sake!!

Shantanu and Sneha are two people We respect a lot.. And they are Media shy and dont even involve themselves in anything.. Why unnecessary Pull people into this?! Get over it people!! And Stop this Non-sense!! 

Edited by nish22 - 08 April 2012 at 9:25am

swaron47nly4usharondoc42Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHamaraudershaani2209ABBY92

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
its really..a shame fr ppl..dragging an actors prsonal lyf..into topics..n putting false allegations on sum1..is really nt done!
deriving pleasure in detoriationg shantanu's reputation descbes ur cheapness..by making random IDs dsnt hide d TM's identity in frnt of us..cz we vry well can undrstnd D trend of dese newbies!!dese ppl need to get a life!ur fav chrctr mi8 hav ended dat doesnt mean u guys r goin to abuse shantanu at D cost of dis!cant u just stay with ur favs..nt mingle ur heads ovr swaRon/TanHa!

Edited by Rumeli_GkD - 08 April 2012 at 9:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47nly4usharondoc42Gratitude_MeradzammyABBY92

geetswaron Groupbie
geetswaron
geetswaron

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i kno joyeee wher u come from, well wat can we do wen ppl are left with nothing to do in life. I pity on such sadissts. if i'm not wrong most of the members in this forum are students and its really sad to know tat the upcoming generation of our country, future of our country prefers do things like this rather than giving time to shape up their own future. Cant b'live they gives this much precious time of therz just to degrade someone who is also a student like us, who also has a family and relations as we have. i doubt wat kind of heart these ppl holds or even they have it. From past two three days i'm noticing by reading the posts on D3 forum, mark my word, the criminal minds are increasings in the youths and truely belive tat 'Karma is a B***h'

Edited by geetswaron - 08 April 2012 at 9:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42nly4usharon--Rumeli--LiveEatLove-Antu-_-Aslan-marauderABBY92

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Fine, you hate a character, hate him/her. But don't stoop so low by deteriorating his/her personal life because some people who are new don't understand the intention of the TM and believe the rumours.

If people are unhappy with Kria leaving and Tani entering, and SwaRon getting screenspace, then first see whose fault it is in the first place before targeting TanHa or Tani or Taarey.

I completely respect Shakti's decision of leaving, but then it was her decision to leave. Why blame the new entrant or SwaRon or TanHa?  

there's a limit to everything...limit to drawing of sadistic pleasure by upsetting swaron fans...

swaron47doc42Gratitude_Meradzammymaraudershaani2209ABBY92Befikre

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I would like to add one more thing for SwaRon fans - If you see such type of post don't comment on it just report it . I am sure there are anough SwaRon fans to get such derogatory topics closed asap .

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47nly4usharondoc42ana.khan--Rumeli--yasriAmRiTa_SRadioactive.Gratitude_MeLiveEatLoveradzammyshaani2209ABBY92

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

there's a limit to everything...limit to drawing of sadistic pleasure by upsetting swaron fans...
Yup, you see the forum is so depressing for SS fans, that is why I hardy come here. I just come to post creations in the CG and then leave. Some people are still not able to digest the fact that their favourite has left.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47nly4usharondoc42Radioactive.Gratitude_Me--Rumeli---Antu-_-Aslan-radzammymarauderABBY92

Go to top