Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyaa 
sowii i couldnt read the other part last tym so i read both of them today and just loved themm... Love virats concern for his manvii is shoo cute and the way he just grabbed her hand and walked of was like 😍 ...didnt even care that jeevika was thr its like he has more ryt on her then anyone 😆

Thnx for the pm...hope to recieve yur pm sooon :D 
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
awesomeee soo touching i just read it from begging to this part its amazing plz continue
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys! Firstly, sorry to all my readers that I haven't updated for a while...but no more wait now! Here is the next part! Please let me know if you wanted a PM but didn't receive one :) x 

Note to all: Enjoy the music while reading! I will try to post some music with each update now and will try to make them match the story of the part! There is also some on the first page! :) x  

PLEASE NOTE: These updates are entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people (living/passed away) are totally coincidental. These updates are not meant to offend anyone and are just a creative way of expressing thoughts and ideas. 

Part 7 

A while has passed and Maanvi is just sitting in Virat's room. They are both staring at the ground.

Virat: Maanvi'I'm sorry. Bua jia ne jo kaha-

Maanvi: Choro na Virat. Hojaatha hai. Aur shayad vo sahi hi tho keheri thhi. Mein nahi hothi tho tum aur Maya-

Virat: Usska zikr math karo merrey saameny. Mein tumsey pyaar kartha hoon yeh tumhaari nahi meri galthi hai aur agar kissi ne bhi tumpey ilzaam lagaya tho mein bilkul bardaash nahi karoonga. Aysa hotha hai kya? 

There is silence. Virat has once again brought up the topic of love.

Maanvi: Dekho Virat'mein-

There is a knock on the door. Virat gets up to open it. It is Jeevika and Viren.

Jeevika: Maanu! Maanu tu theek hai na?

Viren: Kya meri saali mujhey maaf karsakthi hai?

Maanvi: Jigu-maaf?

Viren: Maanvi'.bua ji ne aaj jo kaha usskeliye I'm sorry. Yeh jaankar bhi ki tumhaari koy galthi nahi hai mein kuch nahi karpaaya tumhaarey liye. Maaf kardo na.

Maanvi: Baapreybaap! Yeh reality mein family hai na? Mera matlab ki kahi koy drama serial ka family tho nahi? Ek sey ek dramatic log hai yaha par. Especially aur di aur aap. In an imitating voice: Maanvi mujhey maaf kardo'Maanu mujhey maaf kardo! Aur-aur yeh , yeh Bandar Virat. Yeh hai drama serial ka hero. Angry hero. Hamesha angry young maan bankey ghumtha phirthaa hai.

Virat: Ha aur tum. Tum tho bilkul perfect ho na? Um'tum ho ha! Tum ho hero ki heroine.

Virat and Maanvi just stare at each other for a second. Even though it was indirect they both put the way Viraat said 'Meri herione' in the same sense. The love story sense. Jeevika suddenly clicked her fingers in between their faces.

Jeevika: Kya hua? Tum dono achaanak chup kyu hogay?

Maanvi snapped out of it.

Maanvi: Mujhey kya patha? Iss Bandar sey puchyeh na ki mujhey bhooth jaysey kyu ghur raha thha.

Jeevika: Tu bhi na Manu'jab dekhthi hoon isski shikaayad karthey rehethi hai.

Jeevika is going along with Maanvi's lies but Viren has realised that something has happened between his brother and his saali. Something interesting. He wondered whether it could be something to do with-love? Now Viren is lost in his thoughts.

Jeevika: Ab aapko kya hogayyyaaa?

Viren: Huh?

Jeevika: Neend sey jaagye pathi parmeshwar'kya hua?

Viren: Eh'.voh'um'kuch bhi tho nahi!

Viren thinks that if it is love may be Virat and Maanvi should be left alone for a little while to strengthen their relationship.

Viren: Chalo!

Jeevika: Viren ji'abhi-kaha?

Viren: Arrey tum chalo tho sahi...

Jeevika: Viren ji

Viren: Chalo'chalo na!

Maanvi: Jigu'di! Sunyeh na! Sunye tho! Di!!

Maanvi is following them when Virat grabs her hand and pulls her close to him.

Virat: Yeh mera vehem hai ki tum ab merrey saathi nahi baath karney chaathi?

Maanvi: Ha'.vehem hai! Choro na! Di-!!

Virat: Really? Tho bathao na'.pyaar-

Maanvi: Virat dekho mujhsey yeh pyaar vyaar nahi hoga hai. Reheney do. Maine tumsey kehe diya hai ki mein tumsey pyaar nahi karthi tum ek baar me sajthey kyu nahi? Ha? Mein tumhaarey saath khush nahi rehesakthi. Samjhey? Nahi hosaktha hummarey beech koy rishta. Door raho mujhsey Virat.

Maanvi leaves the room and Virat is still looking at the door from where she exited. He has no words to describe his feelings.

Quote: The negatives in life will turn positive. It is just a matter of time to wait and see when.

Precap: "Maanvi makes a run for it but loses energy and begins feeling weak because of cancer. She is in the middle of crossing the road still being chased when a car suddenly comes speeding towards her... Maanvi is about to be hit when'..!" 

Please forgive my mistakes in spelling/grammar/punctuation. Suggestions, ideas, feedback and criticisms are most welcome-don't hesitate to post! Hope you enjoyed it and high drama awaits you! :) x  
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
grgsaraswati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg love it yaar
awesome updateee cant wait for the next part updateee
thanks for the pm sweets
muahhh 
awww Virat couldn;t control his love for manvi hayeee😍
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Poor Virat. But I hope he sees MAanvi's love hidden behind her lies.
Great update

Yuks
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it was awesome yaar. Each and Every dialogue was really nice . And the precap looks interesting. Update soon
Ps: the quotes that u mention at the bottom of your updates are truely inspiring. Love to read them
Keep up the good work
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.. And amazing precap... Waiting 4 d nxt part
Gosh,why did u leave it there??😆 please continue soon!!! 😃 It's too much tension between VirMan now!!!
Thanx for the pm!!🤗❤️
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
awesome luv how u give precap continue and thx for pm