Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Lie To Love Part 2 @ Pg 8 (Page 8)

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Loved it

arhilover55 IF-Dazzler
arhilover55
arhilover55

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
please update
.Daksha. Goldie
.Daksha.
.Daksha.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Part 1

Aakash smiled, "Oh! Congratulations Khushi. It hasn't been long since you got married, right?"

Khushi smiled trying to hide her lie behind it.

Payal jumped near Khushi, "Did you really got married? Then how come I don't know about it?"

"Oh Payal, you really wanted to come to my wedding. If I knew this then I would have surely invited you." Khushi taunted.

Payal's face squeezed.

"You would really have come?" Khushi again poked her.

"Ac.. actually we have to go a party together. We should be get going." Payal said pulling Aakash towards her.

"Khushi, we'll see you later." Aakash said being pulled away by Payal.

After they left Khushi sat back on the couch, cursing herself for the lie she spoke.

At night, she was not able to sleep properly. She was turning on the bed.

Marriage is not everyone can do it. She was getting flashback.(in italics)

Three years ago. Khushi and Payal were good friends. But Payal was clever since then. Khushi loved Aakash since her college but never told him. She always shared the things happening in her life with Payal.

"So you are going to give the civil service examination?" Payal asked.

"Yes, Aakash has passed the examination and I'll surely do. Then I will go and tell him my feelings." Khushi told her.

Result day

She got selected. She was jumping with joy. She ran towards Aakash's home but on the street she found Payal and Aakash holding hands together. Bag from Khushi's shoulder fell straight on the road.

"Congratulations Khushi. I knew you were going to make it." Payal said

"Wh..what's going on?" She said looking at Payal holding Aakash's hand.

"It's been a while. We are going to get married soon. Would you not congratulate us." Payal said.

Khushi turned her face. Tears were flowing down from her eyes. She ran at full speed that she could away from there.

Khushi was crying sitting on the floor. "You were always a b**ch, Payal. You call yourself a friend? Didn't you knew I liked Aakash. Why did you do this to me." She kept crying cursing Payal.

In the morning Khushi got ready in a white shirt and jeans.

"Where are you going?" her dad asked.

"I cannot left a debt hanging on my head. I am going to pay it off." She said tying her shoelaces.

"Did you took a private loan?" he asked.

"No dad…. I am leaving. I'll meet you later." She replied picking her purse and left the house.

Raizada Hotel

Khushi entered the Hotel lobby. She was looking around and then she found the reception. She went there and asked, "The president here is Arnav Singh Raizada, right?"

"Yes, what can I do for you?" Receptionist replied.

"Ok, then please give this to him." Khushi said giving her a white envelope.

"May I know your name please."

"Even if I tell my name, he'll not know who am I."

"May I know what is it." Receptionist asked.

"Its money." Khushi replied.

"I am sorry ma'am, we cannot keep money or valuables at the front desk."

"Its not much. It is only 1200."

"I'm sorry, due to protocol I have no choice."

"Then what should I do?"

"You can give this to him yourself."

"If I could do that, why would I have asked you for the favour."

"Why don't you go the lounge, the president is probably there right now."

"Thanks."

Khushi left the desk and was pissed that she had to go herself. She looked up, "Why is it me always?"

She took a deep breath. "Its Ok Khushi. Say Thank you, give the money, simple. I know he is annoying but just give him and leave."

She reluctantly moves forward to search the lobby. She found Arnav sitting on the couch waiting for someone. He was wearing a black designer suit. Khushi could not taker her eyes from him. He looked at her smiled. Khushi was taken aback. He stood up. Khushi thought. Was he waiting for me. Arnav waved his hand. Khushi waved back but she saw a girl going towards him. She was Mr. Oberoi's daughter. Khushi hid her face behind the envelope and turned back. She sat on another table facing her back to Arnav. She listened them talking on various things.

What is he doing with a girl? She thought.

One hour passed and they were still talking. In the meanwhile, she ordered tomato juice and was drinking it. She could not listen them properly. She moved back and soon the chair was holding the ground on two legs only and then it fell and Khushi was on the ground with tomato juice spread over her white shirt. Everyone gathered around her.

Arnav looked at the chaos and excused himself from there. He went there. Looking at Arnav, Khushi closed her eyes. Everyone assumed that she fainted. Arnav identified that she is the girl he met yesterday. Arnav picks her up in his arms. Everyone is talking what is he doing. Arnav takes her to a hotel room and throws her on the bed. Khushi gets up and Arnav shouts, "What are you doing here?"

"This is a hotel and I think everyone is allowed. Am I not allowed here? Why did you bring me here?" Khushi spoke in a high tone. She said after a pause "Oh, you are worried about your hotel's prestige right?" She takes out the envelope from her purse and gives it to him.

Arnav asks, "How did you know who am I."

"I saw you in a magazine. Completely photoshopped." She said making pointing her finger over his face and making a circle in the air.

"I said its OK. No need to give me…."

"I am sorry but I am not Ok with it. I am a government officer and keeping someone else's money is called bribery. I'll take your leave."

"Are you going to go out like this." He said pointing out the red stain on her shirt.

"Oh so you are again worried about your hotel's prestige. What will people think if I am going to leave like this from your hotel."

"I'll ask the staff to get you another set of clothes."

Khushi smiles and leaves from there murmuring to herself. What he thinks of himself he owns the world?

Arnav looks at the envelope given by Khushi. He smiles. Annie who was standing behind him asks, "Do you know her?"

"Know who?" saying this Arnav left from there.

NK is staying with his friend who is a cook at a restaurant. His friend showed him the room. It was a small room only to accommodate a bed and a chair. He threw his bag on the chair and jumped on the bed. He lied down with his hands beneath his head and looking at the ceiling, he took a breath of relief. Finally Peace. He slid his hand down to the pocket of his jacket and found a folded tissue paper. He took it out and saw that it was Khushi's resignation. He smiled looking at the resignation and again kept it back in his pocket.

Khushi gave a written apology to her boss.

"What? A written apology?" he asked "I thought you were going to give a resignation."

Khushi smiled "I wrote it last night but someone stole it from me." And she moved out of the cabin.

"How can someone stole a resignation?" her boss smirked and thought "Maybe because of Khushi, I think anything can happen with her."

At a kitty party

It was an elite party. Many famous stereotypical women were also present in the party. Payal also reached there with her friends. They were chatting on random things when Payal interrupted "Do you guys know that Khushi is married?"

"What?"

"How can that be?"

"She never told me."

"Neither told me."

"But, she told me that she is. Maybe she is lying." Payal said

"Let me call Akriti and ask her."

"Yaah ask her" everyone said.

The lady calls her and asks.

Every other friend also tries to contact and ask whether Khushi is married or not. Slowly, the rumour of Khushi marriage starts spreading.

Akriti tells the lady that she was at Raizada Hotel for a lunch and she saw a man, well dressed taking Khushi inside the hotel. They enquire a lot and finally reach to a conclusion that maybe her husband is Arnav Singh Raizada.

The rumour starts spreading in the whole town town that Arnav Singh Raizada is married and he has hidden it from the world.

Mr. Oberoi's daughter also hears this news.

Next day Arnav was playing golf in the club. He saw Mr. Oberoi's daughter. He approached her to apologize for yesterday as he left from there without any notice.

"Hi!!" he stopped her "I am sorry. I could not call you as there was a conference."

"Its ok. But you should be sorry for making me your substitute. I am offended."

"What?"

"Its Ok… I won't tell the elders." Saying this she left from there.

Arnav asked to himself. "What is she talking about?"

Then he saw his golf friend approaching him.

"Hi Arnav."

"Hello" Arnav smiled.

"You didn't even bothered to tell me about your marriage."

"Who? Me? Marriage? That's ridiculous!"

Sorry, I got busy with the exams and then with holidays I got lazy. Now i have updated, so do tell me how did you like it. Comments as well as criticism welcomed.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007sini#81anonymous1906riyanshifanfollowermanisslgirlSilvergirlshalinikanagujankisoni86AishaY-Siaa-batgirl67varsh8Shivika23archieliciousAngels_RingOrion_Narshiyanafly_dogbubblycooldbr_kmichiarhilover55sama50SwaNia_2--Siva--paulomi_taAnudesisweetheart9.Sandal.zafiShafooiwantitallaamirkhanfananu17-Deepali-dumas

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it poor asr everyone thinks he is married loved it and payal is such a bitch how could she do that to her best friend loved the update khushi should have smacked her for doing what she did loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 02 June 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Daksha.zafi

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hey! Nice part Daksha! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Daksha.

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55