Pirivom Sandhipom 9th-13th April, 2012

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
MONDAY, April 9th, EPISODE 255

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rPoCcB03e9U#t=3s[/YOUTUBE]

😲 SR died vaa? I wonder what is going to happen ... Last week of PS for us??

Continues with Dhanam questioning Reva for her lies to both Jo Karthik and Abi, She wants to know what Reva did this? Was it to take revenge on her? Sanggy just stands there watching all this with her evil smile and look. Reva is silent but cries. Dhanam accuse her for being selfish and only wanting herself to live happily and not others. Reva has even spoken things to SR and had made his heart hard against Jo. (😲 dhanam vitta pesikittu pova pola... πŸ€”) Reva stands and just hears everything crying.
Dhanam demands for answer .. Reva says she did not expect this from Dhanam. How can Dhanam ask such things to her? Dhanam ask her to cut her drama and says its because of her they had isolated their daughter. Why should they? When Dhanam use to ignore her before, it was Jo who had always stood by Reva side and is this how she pays Jo back?. Reva says she did all this for this family gauvaram and manam.

Dhanam ask her to stop saying the same thing as a reason for her act. Reva is trying to justify her act and Dhanam says she is no longer going to trust her. She ask Reva to leave as she does not wish to scold or talk to her anymore. SR does not want to accept Jo because Reva is around but if Reva stops coming here, SR will then start thinking about his daughter Jo.  Reva cries saying its not fair. Jo hates her and now Dhanam too.
Sanggy ask Reva to stop talking and leave. Everyone has known about her true colour. Reva wants to be maharani in that house and that is why she did this to Jo. Sanggy uses the word anadhei at Reva (this is not right 😑 sanggy is getting over...) Sanggy pushes Reva out 😲 ..Reva cries and leaves the place.

Prabu returns back home. Abi tells him the entire family wish to talk to him. Everyone comes there .. prakash and co .. Karthik Jo and Abi husband. Prabu ask them what is the matter. Uma starts saying they are going to talk about Revathi but she don't want Prabu to mistake them. Uma says since small she grow prabu up like a mother, and when Revathi came and took over in taking care of him, everyone was happy. But now they regret for getting Reva married to Prabu. Prabu is shock 😲😲

Pavithra joins in insulting Reva and how she got married to Prabu for wealth and she also was afraid Jo will come and share this wealth and tried to even Karthik Jo marriage. She is the sole reason for Jo family suffering now.
Prakash too joins in and and insults Reva badly (this prakash and co 😑) Prakash says Reva will definitely try to take revenge of Jo Karthi so its better to just divorce her. 😲 Prabu screams "will you all stop it" Everyone is shock.
Prabu goes to his mother and ask softly what she thinks of Reva. Abi without looking at Prabu says she got nothing to say as everyone has spoken. Its a fact. Prabu shouts back "what is fact?" What do they know about Revathi and who are they to talk about her. Only he knows why Revathi did all this.
He goes to Jo and ask if she is so determine to palivangufy Reva? Will she be able to take the real truth on why Reva did all this? Jo looks up at Prabu. He tells Jo the flashback of SR trying to commit suicide and how he made Reva promise for Jo Arvind wedding. Everyone is silent. Prabu says this is the reason and if anyone talks bad about Reva,  he will not keep quite.

Reva returns back home. She is confuse to see everyone standing there. Everyone looks at her and remain silent. Prabu takes her up. Reva ask him what happen down there. Prabu says nothing happen and ask her to get ready as he wants to go out for movie.
Reva forces him to know what happen but Prabu says nothing new.. as usual they were blaming Reva for everything that happen and Prabu says he did not want this to carry on. So he told everyone the truth about SR and her. Reva is shock. She ask why  did he do this? She did not want SR to get any bad name. Prabu does not agree with this and says everything has got a limit. SR is very smart, he had used Reva and and yet when the time came, he remains silent. He is not a good man.
 Reva ask Prabu not to talk bad about her Mama. Now that his told everyone the truth, what had happen? Nothing happen but they would further think Reva using Prabu and turning the story over. Prabu gives her some palamozhi and tells her the best thing is everyone clear about what had happen and its better be like this.

Jo sitting in her room thinking. Karthik comes and ask what happen. Jo says she is confused on what Prabu said. Karthik says Reva is very smart. Prabu is appavi and Reva has used him to make everyone see that she is the good person. Further ... none from this family is talking to SR .. therefore Reva daringly has used SR name as she knows no one is going to question him about this. Jo gets angry and says she will not remain quite about this. She is going to settle this for once and all today. Karthik tries to stop but Jo is determine to settle things today.

SR sitting on and thinking the best moments he had spend with his 2 daughters. Dhanam comes there to invite him for lunch. He ask her not to talk to him. Everyone has gone to Jo and so he does not want to talk to them.
Dhanam gets annoyed and ask how can he say like this. Jo is their daughter. Its not right he listen to Reva and ignore Jo. After all, everything that happen is all because of Reva. SR turns and stare at Dhanam.

PRECAP : Jo confronting Reva and asking her not to lie and tell the truth to others while Reva cries. Another scene is .. both Reva and Jo again, different location different saree.. Reva cries to Jo and Jo slaps Reva 😲

Thodarum ...

*******************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

TUESDAY UPDATES
episode 256

UPDATES BY SNEHA ...
PICTURES BY ATINA...

😭SR passed away!!!!!😭🀒
episode full of crying sogam πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
episode starts with dhanam telling SR that reva is one reason for all happend ,she acted as good girl and at last she did all that she is one who told jo that she will arrange marriage for both jo and karthi , dhanam goes on tell bad abt reva and then SR tell if you again tell any thing abt reva something na! dhanam says if i tell she is reason for all this happend ,she said abi also that she will make jo and karthi together ,SR tell dhanam then she tell till these days i have not said any thing for my wish bt now as for my daughter i will talk , she acted smart and made all of like this😑 ,SR thinking abt what araving parents told

jo coming to reva room and asks her to come out and tell the truth and jo goes on telling that dnt lie tell the truth and jo says you did all and said my dad name for waht all you didπŸ˜• !! reva says you are thinking wrong and talking like this and you are hurting me ,and then i fell bad that till these years i was with you nu !! as your husband came told that SR only asked to do all this to reva come tell ever one that you one did all and my dad is not responsible for this ! all are thinking my dad wrongly ,reva tell that waht to there to think wrong ?πŸ˜• he was right in his decision and then jo tell that as if your talking that all my dad told to do like ? and rave tells that ama mama told this to do bt i want you and karthi to get married bt as i have to save mama life so that i have to accept and then jo say come let ask my dad ,reva tell no vendam dnt ask him and hurt him ,jo forces her and take her to SR house...😑

SR house all are crowed sogam ,crying SR passed away 😭

both jo nad reva shocked both standing for while and then both comes crying at the same time and then fully crying reva thinks of the flash back that as a kid she came to SR house ,and he dad gave her hand to SR and then karthi running and coming than afte some time all that sadangu finished,

wahole famil is siting and crying ,jo comes in anger and slaps reva ,tell that you killed my dad ,you put fault on him and you killed him he will never forgive you ...

and again tell that he took care of you more than me and treated as his own daughter bt you and tell he thought you should not stand alone nu he took care of you !! you lied like this and put that faullt on him and how would he have been felt , again slapped ,and reva sees his photo and tell that your are feeling that seeing this your are not able to help nu ,let it be now are thinking me as bad ,let it be as for me waht you did it right ,if i tell the truth then these much day all have believed and loved you all that will go so let me keep it to my self all that truth can be hidded and it can be that i did all that nu bt all this made my anadhay 🀒😭 i will accept as i did all this nu ,bt having hope that soon all will get solved ...😭

continued...
precap:
dhanam tell that if you stand hear then i will dnt know what i will do
abi telling only 24 hours get out of this house that only i can tell you

*****************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Wednesday 11th Apr 2012

Episode 257

Reva standing in front of SR's photo.. She says Let the secret we hid remain as a secret.. I shall take the blame.. She wipes her tears and declares Please forgive me athai.. I am the reason for all this. I am a drohi..

I planned everything but unfortunately things did go as planned.. I put the blame on mama thinking he would support me.. But we have lost him.. I always wanted to show myself high.. I could not digest Jo at my home and hence planned to prevent her marrying to Karthik.. But all my plans flopped.. I am stone-hearted and have become the reason for the death of my father-like mama..

I am a very selfish person.. Please forgive me.. Danam angrily says how can I forgive.. Yen thali aruthutiyedi.. You have separated my life from me..

Just get lost this minute before I kill you.. She pushes Reva and Reva walks away crying..

Oppari continues at SR's home..

At Abhis' home Abhi, Prakash, Uma and Pavi are waiting to pounce on Reva.. A lifeless Reva walks in.

Abhi asks Why did you come here.. Don't you have any nandri vishvasam.. You killed the person who brought you up..

Uma says you put the blame on him.. he could not lie against you since his love for you prevented him.. But he could not take the blame and killed himself.. No you killed him.. Didn't you at least think once what pains he underwent to raise his 2 kids.. Pavi says he took such good care of you for 20 years.. But you betrayed him and shattered his family.. If you can do such big droham to the family which took care of you or 20 years, gave you education and this life.. I dread to imagine what you would have planned in the 2 years you have been living here.. I am scared to live with you in this house..

Prakash says looking at your face no one will believe us if we tell them about your cheap acts.. How can you act like this .. SR brought you up, you put the blame on him and acted innocent.. What guarantee that tomorrow if any problem arises in this home, you will not turn the blame on us.. Me and Prabhu are like brothers though not born to same mother.. You will separate us too.. People like you cannot live in a joint family.. Abhi says why should she live in a joint family.. She is no more a part of our family..

Abhi tells Reva I give you 24hrs time to walk out of this home.. This is the punishment I can give you.. Reva stands shocked and walks away crying..

Reva in her room, recollecting good and bad moments in her life with Danam, Jo and SR.. SR's death, SR bringing her first time to his home and telling her this is you home henceforth.. SR telling Danam we should take of Reva like her parents and Danam gladly agreeing saying I understand.. SR telling we should never hurt her and Danam agreeing. Reva and Danam smiling at each other.. Danam telling Arunachalam and Sangee that she is proud to have a daughter like Reva, Danam cursing Reva for snatching her thali and chasing her out.. Jo burning her hands for welfare for Reva and same Jo abusing and slapping her.. Abhi and Uma accusing her of killing SR. Abhi's ultimum of 24hrs time..

Morning, Reva walks into Abhi's room and says I am leaving.. My parental home and my in-laws have branded me as a baddie.. No point living here anymore.. I am leaving as per your wish.. I don't have an opportunity or time to prove my self. I accept the punishment you gave..

Abhi asks are you threatening me.. Reva says no.. Abhi asks where are you going to.. Reva says I will go somewhere and live but not die.. Abhi says fine.. vazhndhu kaattu .. Parpom..

Reva thanks her folded hands and walks away crying..

Reva is shocked to see Prabhu standing outside..

In their room, Prabhu asks whether she was determined about the decision announced to his mom.. Reva says Yes.. This option is the best for me and the people at this home.. Prabhu says what about the promises we took in our marriage that we will stand by each other in good and bad times .. How can you leave me alone..

Reva says you are born with a silver spoon, why slog with me, You remain here.. Prabhu says what nonsense, how can treat me as third person.. I know you are innocent.. I don't care about you leaving others.. But why me.. Come let's us leave together..

Reva says If I take you with me.. I will be blamed for that too..Prabhu says why should someone blame you.. Husband and wife should stay together. It is wrong if they are separated.. I don't want you to face hardships alone.. I shall be with you always.. You have been with during my rough times and made me a sane person.. Everyone can forget that but I cannot.. You have been like a mother, wife, friend and stood by me always.. I cannot forget that.. Lets leave and face the good and bad together.. They pack their clothes and come down the stairs...

At the entrance, the driver opens the car door.. Prabhu signals No and walks out of the gate holding Reva's hands.. As they are walking on the road, the evil trio stand in the balcony and smile looking at each other..

Thodarum

*****************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thurssday 12th April, Episode 258

Prabu and Reva leaving in an auto. Finally auto comes to a stop in front of a park and they go inside and sit on a cement bench with theier bags.. He smiles happily. Reva ask how can he be smilling with all the problems around. He tells Reva she worries for small matter while he care less for big matter.
His very happy cause since small, his life was only in a room and after marriage still in the room.. even office his in a room. This is first time his out and his very happy about this freedom. Not only that he says," My friend and my caretaker...NEE en pakkathuleh irukkiyeh..?" Reva fells touched hearing this from him.
Reva replies," Prabu I actually worried...due to my decision things shoulkd not go wrong in our lives Prabu...in fact even to think about tomorrow I am scared.." Prabu once again happily smiles and tells,"There is no point in worrying about tomorrow...these are all common...the happiness is not far away from us...it is actually within us only...all I want to tell you is...I am happy and I am confident that I will keep you happy too"
Reva tells," Yes Prabu even I have that confident in you...but when I lost my mother at that chinna vayasu...and then when I am gorwn up and wanted to know about my father but he tpoo died...abd now my mamaa...ippo all I have is you...onlu you and I do not want to loose you too"
Prabu stares at her and then asks, " ok...let me ask you a simple question now...who is the one person whom I like the most in this world?...( smiles) naanthaan...it is me..only" Reva smiles wiping her tears. Prabu tells that he is hungry and he will buy some fruits and come nu. He goes away from there...mean time Reva-Jothi's friend Ashok comes to the nearby shop and as he is about to go he notices Revathy sitting in the park... Meantime rabu comes back with some fruits and makes to Reva to eat.
Here comes Ashok..saying "hi" to Revathy. Reva introduces him to Prabu. Ashok notices the bags and guesses the situation. He tells them," I guess there is some problem..otherwise you both will not be having your breakfast in this park that too with your baggage like this...so please come with me to my house and I promise I will not bother asking you any questions at all..." At first both Prabu Reva refuse but after being forced, they follow Ashok.

Reaches Ashok's house and he introduces his wife Deepa. " Look Deepa they both may stay here with us for a month or two and please take good care of them but please do not ask them any questions...at all Ok vaa?" Deepa agrees to the condition happily . She serves coffee to them ..Ashok takes them to the room in the upstairs and asks them to feel at home and asks if they need anything. He leaves from there.
Prabu tells Reva he did not know the value of friendship all this while as he never had friends. He then tells her that he no longer wants to work at Abi and group company as it will not be nice. He will look for job outside. Reva says she agrees with what ever decision he makes. But she asks him to make sure to give resignation letter. He agrees.He also tells Reva they should look for a house soon.

Prabu holds her hands and asks," unakku kashtam onnum illiyeh Revathy..." She tells," as long as you are with me I have no kashtam "

Prabu's father Vasudevan is on phone with his Inspector friend asking him to find where Prabu is. His friend tells that he is looking for him...Vasudevan requests him not to make it a police case anbd his friend agrees to it.

At this time Prabu walks in and VD is happy plus shock to see him. He asks what happened. Pranbu addresses his dad as "SIR" and VD is sad over this and asks him why this formality...BUT prabu tells that he is there as an employee of that company and hands in his resignation letter to him.
Father refuses to accept it and requests him to stay as such...until he finishes all the projects which were started by him as the compnay invested so much on those projects. Prabu agrees to stay until he finihes the projects compkletely for which he will take about 10 days only...he also puts a condition that he need complete control of everything until this is done. VD agrees to his condition. VD says Good luck to him

Prakash comes to office jollya ...he gets a pohone from one of his office staff. He replies," is it? when you get your next calls please tell all of them that the company's MD has run away somewhere and now I am the ionkly one handling all his work...so there will be a lot more delay in everything and Prakash Sir will call when he gets time nu...ok vaa vaiyaa phone ai"
He reaches his room and gets shocked to see his room is locked. Office boy says Prabu had locked and took the key. Prakash is annoyed ," ivan eppo...ethukku office ku vanthaan" He walks into Prabu's room.
Prabu screams at him where his manners for entering his room without asking πŸ‘ Prakash says sorry and demands a reson for locking his room. Prabu gives termination letter to him and tells," Open and read this will give you the answwer as you are dismissed from here" Prakash is shocked and stunned. 😲😲😲

continue ...

PRECAP : prakash brainwash abi about Reva and abi going to see Reva ...

Puthandu vazthukal to everyone πŸ€—

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES RESERVED

subam ??

no telecast due to tamil new year progs.

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Promo seem to be confusing but i guess we are going to have a death in the family. I wonder if its SR or patti ..  i only wish the death scene is avoided just to end this serial πŸ€”
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah haaa idu ennaiya pudooosa oru twist ... Is it SR?
End panna vere eduvum kadikaleya πŸ˜”

When will everyone know about Reva's truth? πŸ˜•
I guess the serial is not ending this week also πŸ˜‰
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ratna akka for reserving me a post 

hopper_ocean thumbnail
😲 i am shock with the way Karthik spoke today .. shame on him 😑 his got no right to talk or blame Reva without any proof.. its like turning Jo against Reva completely. I agree what Reva did was wrong but still for everyone to call her anadhey and to accuse her of after money was not right. Prabu is so right about SR .. SELFISH πŸ€” If tomorrow to Dhanam he still does not say the truth .. SR is confirmed has used Reva for his ego ... 😑
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper for the fast update... πŸ‘ 

Will skip today's episode. Rombathan bore adikkaranga ..PS-la. mm..hhmmm... innum 1 week-la mudikkanum... Ennathan pannuvangka?!!

But this repeated dialogues they use towards Reva (last week it was Jo, now it;s Sangee) really irritates me... 😑 That was very harsh. Why this much veruppu on Reva for Sangee?!! πŸ˜•This Dhanam sariyana balti adikkara aasami. First Reva-ai suthama pidikkalai, appuram puricittangka, now again, pazhaiya padi??!!!😲

I think when the entire family bad mouth Reva to Prabhu, he is going to let the truth out (that SR being the reason behind Reva's acts) and that's when Jo is going to jump up and down and pulls Reva along with her to go home to proove that she is wrong... (the promo scene)

----

Ohhh... looks like I read and commented while the updates were done halfway...  😳  hehee..he

Well, the truth did come out as I expected. 

p.s. I went back and read the rest of the update... just now.   Thanks.

Edited by supree - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the lovely update!

Same talk again and again by Sangee and Revathy. But the wost behaviour in todays episode is Abhi. According to Abhi, Revathy lied to her on this Jo matter. But will she go to an extend on getting divorce from Prabhu. Appo basically she used Revathy to make her son get normal and then push her out...Sigh. But good Prabhu stood by her.

Dhanam as usual flipped to a different side.

Karthi summa irukira Jo vayum nicely provoked..πŸ˜•

hello_sree thumbnail
hi atina

syed has tweeted "shooting for pirivom santhipom after long gap" 
that means its not going to end soon? whats going on?
Did u get any news?

pl update..
thnx
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

Sad to see that Reva is made a punching bag.

Consoling fact.. Prabhu trusts Reva..