Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Can anyone handle a hanky in a better way?

_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

this another point about the show which i love...i hv never seen a prop being used as intelligently as megha's rumaal...its just so unpredictable ...AND awesome Clap..i cant help noticing the witty mind behind these scenes...you never know when its gonna pop up...like in thursdays episode.and u r always left asking for more...its hilariousLOL and intelligent..no kiddish melodrama...just a mature and beautiful love story..these small things set NBT apart from other shows.Clap

...seriously...i have never enjoyed a show so much...this is called an intelligently made ,scripted and directed show...i hope it maintains its standards like this...I am sick of the useless ,overly melodramatic shows on tv...NBT is just awesome

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105fatim30bablinishaAdorableTroubleMoner_RadioSmeera123preetipcprincy48sun-naaaaaaaaaTheEmpress_SilentSoul_--Udhay---Swetha-

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I just loved d scene wen he gives hr d rumaal to wipe tears..d music was damn funny..lovd d scene vry mch
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hanky story is super hit here, exclusive thread dedicated to it. Still the Hanky story will continue further and give us fun. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105AdorableTroubleAlmas.-Swetha-

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
A few days back, "Kahaani do hankies ki" was the hot topic in this forum LOL You're right, NBT uses iys props intelligently and nicely, be it the hanky, Monu's bike or even the short but sweet cactus scenes in the office Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105--Udhay---Swetha-

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Cactus scene...ya.. D way monu was watering it nxt dayLOL
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

A few days back, "Kahaani do hankies ki" was the hot topic in this forum LOL You're right, NBT uses iys props intelligently and nicely, be it the hanky, Monu's bike or even the short but sweet cactus scenes in the office Embarrassed

Oh Yes! When will it flower? Will it flower when megha also starts falling in love with mohan? That will be so late. But whenever it flowers, mohan saathve aasmaan par pahunch jaayega. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
seriously yaar, this is one thing worth watching in this serial, baaki serials mein to bas hero heroine ko uski zammen padh padha hua hanky utha kar deta hai and romance starts blossoming between the two D'oh.. while this show has actually given valid purposes to each and every prop used , be it hanky, bike , cactus or even the jack & jill mannequins in the lift Clap.. kuch na kuch role sab ka hota hai, they are not just showpieces used in the serial !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105-Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
in NBT MegHan can't do romance yet so there hankys doing this job .LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index