Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav cannot hear the truth from Khushi. Reasons (Page 5)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by samiya.tas

Well said Rima... well said... why trust a guy who has nothing but doubted you from the first moment he laid his eyes on you... people ask why she gave shyam the chance to redeem himself... everyone is forgetting she repeatedly gave ASR chances... she thinks people are redeemable... Silly silly girl...

ASR has done some big mistakes like... pearl string breaking ... giving fashion show footage to media... threw her from second floor... called her gold digger repeatedly... almost kissed and then announced engagement to someone else (you just don't almost kiss a girl and 5 mins later announce your engagement to someone else... thats not how it works)... again called her gold digger... almost threw her out of his house because he couldn't face his feelings for her ... forcefully married her

Each and everytime khushi forgave him... she shouted but she also forgave... She'll also forgive him for forcefully marrying her... it's what she is... she forgives...

So is it shocking that she gave shyam a chance to redeem himself... she'd have told Arnav after the terrace scene but Anjali became pregnent... what was she supposed to do???...

i am tired of making the same points in so many posts. u caught the points well

thanks dear and I'm tired of people repeatedly bashing khushi... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelSanzBarbierima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Well said Rima... well said... why trust a guy who has nothing but doubted you from the first moment he laid his eyes on you... people ask why she gave shyam the chance to redeem himself... everyone is forgetting she repeatedly gave ASR chances... she thinks people are redeemable... Silly silly girl...

ASR has done some big mistakes like... pearl string breaking ... giving fashion show footage to media... threw her from second floor... called her gold digger repeatedly... almost kissed and then announced engagement to someone else (you just don't almost kiss a girl and 5 mins later announce your engagement to someone else... thats not how it works)... again called her gold digger... almost threw her out of his house because he couldn't face his feelings for her ... forcefully married her

Each and everytime khushi forgave him... she shouted but she also forgave... She'll also forgive him for forcefully marrying her... it's what she is... she forgives...

So is it shocking that she gave shyam a chance to redeem himself... she'd have told Arnav after the terrace scene but Anjali became pregnent... what was she supposed to do???...

whenever anyone bashes her, i wonder how fair they are. what has she ever done to deserve it except trying to protect everyone including the mighty asr

RareAngelSanzBarbieSamiyaIPKKND

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

whenever anyone bashes her, i wonder how fair they are. what has she ever done to deserve it except trying to protect everyone including the mighty asr

ssame here dear... khushi is perfect the way she is... same as ASR... I love him the way he is... dark and twisted... he is fr better then the mama's boyz ahem,suraj and others... ruthless guy, bubli girl= great combination... I hate it when people bash them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelrima

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Agree & I believe he's scared because what he thinks he thinks but he's scared to confirm it 100% because that will shatter him xx

RareAngel

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadzHhh

Agree & I believe he's scared because what he thinks he thinks but he's scared to confirm it 100% because that will shatter him xx
wish they wud show him doing this. he is shattering khushi instead

RareAngel

gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
this sucks big time... i read your previous post and some how had missed so much factual information for such victims... thank you for this.

Rima KKG is a brave girl...but she is a 'girl' and therefore i agree with you regarding her reactions and all. Some how in the daily routine of watching the soap and being only the voyers/viewers we tend to ignore the shoes that the other person is in. KKG's reactions are pure and honest... she has no help. she has no support. her elder sis is so bloody involved in her life that she cant see how Shyam and ASR both are torturing her... it seems she is the only one looking/watching over Payal with no reciprocation.
KKG has her family to fall back on but the fact that she is an orphan and with her mama being paralysed and all she is totally alone and fights constantly against the desire to 'NEED' anyone else...she is learning to be independent and i often fear that females like KKG end up being hard hearted and extremely strong headed... ASR can save her from bitterness but unfortunately no matter how small the MU period is it is going to scar KKG for life...she shall always live in fear of what ASR can do to her if he thinks her wrong... She is being tainted and constantly illtreated...her confidence is shattering at a subconscious level...she might pull herself up after the depression but for life she shall be scared of being thought of in the wrong...that is too much trauma at the age of 19.i just hope that stupid ASR realizes and stops being a fool soon. I worry for little cute feisty KKG. 

Edited by gkoolans - 08 April 2012 at 1:01pm

SanzBarbieSamiyaIPKKNDrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkoolans

this sucks big time... i read your previous post and some how had missed so much factual information for such victims... thank you for this.

Rima KKG is a brave girl...but she is a 'girl' and therefore i agree with you regarding her reactions and all. Some how in the daily routine of watching the soap and being only the voyers/viewers we tend to ignore the shoes that the other person is in. KKG's reactions are pure and honest... she has no help. she has no support. her elder sis is so bloody involved in her life that she cant see how Shyam and ASR both are torturing her... it seems she is the only one looking/watching over Payal with no reciprocation.
KKG has her family to fall back on but the fact that she is an orphan and with her mama being paralysed and all she is totally alone and fights constantly against the desire to 'NEED' anyone else...she is learning to be independent and i often fear that females like KKG end up being hard hearted and extremely strong headed... ASR can save her from bitterness but unfortunately no matter how small the MU period is it is going to scar KKG for life...she shall always live in fear of what ASR can do to her if he thinks her wrong... She is being tainted and constantly illtreated...her confidence is shattering at a subconscious level...she might pull herself up after the depression but for life she shall be scared of being thought of in the wrong...that is too much trauma at the age of 19.i just hope that stupid ASR realizes and stops being a fool soon. I worry for little cute feisty KKG. 

i agee. though fictional i feel very protective ab how khushi is going to be treated

Go to top