Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav cannot hear the truth from Khushi. Reasons (Page 3)

archies.bee Groupbie
archies.bee
archies.bee

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey rima,

About him giving justifications, that is sumthi which old arnav wudn't have done.
Notice that i use arnav here, coz he didn't justify y he got the bangles durin havan

so y justify now?????!

This is jus to emphasise the change in him...coz he needs to fo more dan justificatins here aftr wat he did to khushi or rather how he behavd with her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
amazing post rima..
NO Khushi does not owe to Arnav telling anything let alone the truth, considering how rudely he treats her and abuses her both verbally and physically..I am loving her character graph now when she is avoiding him..
she is absolutely justified.. i feel really sad for this selfless girl who has benn victimized from the very beginning and cant protect herself now from Shyam because of a useless, paranoid, bimbo AnJhali whose character I hate most in the show..

Edited by Doc_Manaal - 08 April 2012 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4usun2011rima

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I totally agree. In Humsafar, Khirad wrote Ashar the letter because she KNEW Ashar loved her and it was more shocking for her that he didn't believe her.

For Khushi, she has no proof whatsoever that Arnav loves or even really CARES for her. All he gives her is hate and mistrust and tells her she deserves everything bad that happens to her. Who in God's name would tell HIM ANYTHING? Maybe if he'd ADMIT that he loved her but as we all know, these two thrive on unfinished sentences... 

The thing with Shyam is so dangerous she doesn't even tell her own family how bad it's getting- though I agree she should at least tell SOMEONE that he's not giving up for her own safety- who can she tell? 

She won't tell Payal at the risk of endangering what Arnav has led Khushi to believe is a "fragile" marriage to Aakash. The other Guptas are out (except Shashi but he's ill) for obvious reasons and she can't tell the Raizadas for the same reasons she had the first time she decided not to tell them.

I don't see any realistic way out for Khushi except for Shyam getting caught in the act. It's stuff like this that disgusts me about our society- this poor, innocent girl is suffering so much because of a disgusting creep but family loyalty and social stigma is oppressing her and keeping her from revealing the truth... I just hope Shyam gets the punishment he deserves when the truth comes out. 

Edited by arisai - 08 April 2012 at 9:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4usun2011RareAngelSanzBarbieCDlovesbk2rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

amazing post rima..
NO Khushi does not owe to Arnav telling anything let alone the truth, considering how rudely he treats her and abuses her both verbally and physically..I am loving her character graph now when she is avoiding him..
she is absolutely justified.. i feel really sad for this selfless girl who has benn victimized from the very beginning and cant protect herself now from Shyam because of a useless, paranoid, bimbo AnJhali whose character I hate most in the show..
SOMETIMES I THINK THE SHO IS ALL ABOUT ANJALI THOUGH I DO LIKE ANJI. Khushi gets no love for anything and anji always does. that's sad. but then anji has a lousy husband. so she nees pity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

I totally agree. In Humsafar, Khirad wrote Ashar the letter because she KNEW Ashar loved her and it was more shocking for her that he didn't believe her.

For Khushi, she has no proof whatsoever that Arnav loves or even really CARES for her. All he gives her is hate and mistrust and tells her she deserves everything bad that happens to her. Who in God's name would tell HIM ANYTHING? Maybe if he'd ADMIT that he loved her but as we all know, these two thrive on unfinished sentences... 

The thing with Shyam is so dangerous she doesn't even tell her own family how bad it's getting- though I agree she should at least tell SOMEONE that he's not giving up for her own safety- who can she tell? 

She won't tell Payal at the risk of endangering what Arnav has led Khushi to believe is a "fragile" marriage to Aakash. The other Guptas are out (except Shashi but he's ill) for obvious reasons and she can't tell the Raizadas for the same reasons she had the first time she decided not to tell them.

I don't see any realistic way out for Khushi except for Shyam getting caught in the act. It's stuff like this that disgusts me about our society- this poor, innocent girl is suffering so much because of a disgusting creep but family loyalty and social stigma is oppressing her and keeping her from revealing the truth... I just hope Shyam gets the punishment he deserves when the truth comes out. 

i can't wait for that day too when shyam gets his punishment. but by then what will happen to khushi?
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

i can't wait for that day too when shyam gets his punishment. but by then what will happen to khushi?

I've got the horrible feeling Arnav will only realise the truth after seeing Khushi finally snapping and confronting Shyam. And Shyam, finally realising Khushi doesn't love him, will hurt her in a "Well if I can't have her, NO ONE CAN" mindset.

I think for Arnav to truly sink to the depths of despair and realise the extent to which he's tortured an innocent Khushi, he has to see Shyam hurt her. I think that's the only way we'll get to see him beat up Shyam- which is something EVERYBODY is waiting for- like he did with those Nainital goons. 

All I know is that from the day when the Arnav-Realises-The-Truth Promo starts airing onwards, I'm going to be watching every episode with a box or two of Kleenex. LOL

Edited by arisai - 08 April 2012 at 9:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86RareAngelSanzBarbiesugar_babesbk2rima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agreed!
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yes I do like this post and the comments.

I also think Anjali weakness should not be shown to endanger another human being's life and I wish Khushi does not allow love for a weak persons like Anjali destroy her life. This is disgusting  to see --- I would love to see Anjali suffer to avenge Khushi's suffering and for ASR's illtreatment and mistrust of her  - Would also love to see Anjali wiped off that idiotic smile of hers  and being pampered unneccessarily - what has she done really!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeSanzBarbie

Go to top