India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Abt Punar Vivah...in TB article

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

"Punar Vivah" is a mature and progressive show that sensitively captures the journey of a man and a woman who, despite having faced a debacle in their first marriages, are giving life a second chance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmaanaditibdjasraj123-ProudGCian-gafulu14

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
That is Punar Vivah...
It's all about second chances...
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yes mostly 4 women in our culture
man had rt to marry 100 times , but 4 women?????????
Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Concept is strength of punarvivah.
And as said before Aarti and Yash are enough courageous to give their life a second chance. Kids are also an important part of the story and past runs along with the present.

I have heard about a punarvivah of a widow by her in laws after their son died. But she didnt have any offsprings. So Dubeys represent a good model to the society bcoz they abandoned their own son, had a grandson yet fixed tried their best for this remarriage and eventually succeeded!!!
Very few accept their bahu as their daughter!!!

And yes women remarriages are very less in our society. When a man's wife dies leaving their children behind, family thinks about remarriage. But in case of a women with children, all they do is consoling her and cursing her fate or her children's fate.

Noone thinks about remarriage of a woman with children bcoz firstly
they don't want to send their children away to any other house.
And secondly they know that noone gonna accept a women with children.

So punar vivah is very unique punarvivah!!!!!
Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hi Guys ...is it really that serious? ...this issue of women remarrying I mean ...I mean I love the show, but I never really understood the big issue ...Im South African ...and it's normal here ...re-marriages of both men and women, with and without kids ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virekha

Hi Guys ...is it really that serious? ...this issue of women remarrying I mean ...I mean I love the show, but I never really understood the big issue ...Im South African ...and it's normal here ...re-marriages of both men and women, with and without kids ...
hey its reeeli nt an issue in South Asia too..bt its just lyk ye aik koshish hai un logo ko support krny ki k jo k dosri shaadi krny ka soch k kashmakash yan uljhan ka shikaar ho jaty hn n baaz oqaat ruk jaty hain again shadi k bandhan mein bandhny sy so its just tht...Embarrassed
Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

hey its reeeli nt an issue in South Asia too..bt its just lyk ye aik koshish hai un logo ko support krny ki k jo k dosri shaadi krny ka soch k kashmakash yan uljhan ka shikaar ho jaty hn n baaz oqaat ruk jaty hain again shadi k bandhan mein bandhny sy so its just tht...Embarrassed

Thanks for replying ...ok ...understand a bit better now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Thanks for replying ...ok ...understand a bit better now.
hmmmEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index