Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Love Will Find A Way!! A JV-KS FF (Note on Pg.6) (Page 6)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hi Ayesha,
HAWWW!! Ayesha??? Kya hua, Ms. Manita?? Oh wait...get it now...its the teacher-student thing here...right? WinkLOL

Here I am !! Couldn't resist reading and commenting.
Aww!! Mani...this is the BEST thing i cud get from writing this FF. When i gave u the link, i was sure that u'll read it...but a comment too..and that too, this soon...it really made my day. I don't even feel like updating now LOL

First of all, I am reading an FF after a long long time...just time is the major constraint...and I just can't bear the wait for updates Tongue
Oops, i'm pathetic when it comes to updating..i HOPE that i can keep ur interest intact here. Embarrassed 

But when you write...I have to read !! Didn't I tell you that you are awesome lady...??
Ok, now someone's being way too generous Wink  But when such appreciation comes from an expert  writer like you...it is an extrmemely over whelming feeling 

Loved your concept totally !!

I loved that you dedicated this FF to KT...he is among one of the best actors on screen these days, much ahead of his contemporaries...I have followed him in RBO for a long time and his acting skills are par excellence...everything about him screams of talent and hard work combined with good looks...He has a long way to go !!!
I totally agree wid u, Mani. KT is one of the best actors these days. I've followed him in reverse order LOL  but the more I watch his work...the bigger fan i become. He is just superb. And as for dedicating this FF to him...well, he is the common factor in the two stories...and also, i feel that Shaan and Viren are sooo opposite to each other...and how convincingly KT has n is portrayed/ing these roles is truly commendable. I wanted to show his diversity..n hence, this joint FF.
Oh yess...he defo has a LOOONG way to go. Am just hoping that the makers of EHM realize that they're wasting a bundle of talent. Not just him...but KD too.

Coming to the FF - Loved the concept ...I was initially wondering how would you incorporate 2 characters played by KT in one FF...but it seemed so smooth and effortless...KUDOS to the brilliance of the writer in you !!

Thanks...and am glad u liked it. Told u na...i've taken a lot of creative liberty here. Wink  But am tad bit nervous now. Hope continuity doesn't become an issue. Don't worry...i'll keep on bugging u whenever i get stuck. WinkLOL

For me KT has always been Shantanu till RBO was on-air and then when I watched him as Viren, I found him flawless and impeccable...( ahem...even without many dialogues or a major track )
I would love to see a major Virika track ...till then, your FF is going to act as a soothing balm !!
Aww!! Mani...i hope it remain a soothing blam...and not something, after which you need to apply balm Embarrassed  As for Virika track...only CVs know why they have n are ruining them Confused

Love you for writing this FF and loved the characterisation of Shantanu and Viren in part 1...
Aww!! Thanks again, Mani..for reading, commenting n for all the encouragement. Like i wrote to Tara...you n Jess are my inspiration for writing Shanak. I feel sooo honored to have known you both...thanks a lot for everything!

Update the next part soon...waiting for it already :))))))
Updating soon, hopefully. Big smile

Edited by ayesha_80 - 19 April 2012 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by tara_211

Mani...u here...WOW...!!!!!

Seeing ur post on this forum...i guess after a avery long time...last time i remember u on this forum was...when we dicusssed the viren talli scene...LOL!!!!

Thnk u ayesha...u did sumthng,...tht even the show or KT couldn''t do...get Mani to this forum...LOL...!!!!

You know, Tara...i don't even feel the need to update now. Mani read the intro part n commented..it seems my whole effort has been paid off. Seeing her here is the most pleasant surprise.

Aww! It's such a big complement when u say that neither EHM, nor KT..but 'I' brought her here. Its indeed an honor for me to have Mani here in this thread.

She n Jess are my inspiration for writing Shanak. I know that i can never even come close to them...still, i'll try my best to do justice to the story.

@ Talli Viren...sighh..what great days were they. I remember, i made a post on that also...my first post on KT..lol! That's like my fav scene of EHM...wake up CVs...what r u doing to ur own show??

I agree...but trust me u are no less :)
Tres Pro is epic...i mean i read it whenever i am in a mood of Shanak...!!!

Uff ask me...not just virika...ehmmbh had a charm when it strted...it had the calmness...and a beauty to it...its just lost sumwhere...these days...nd i dun thnk CVs cn ever get it bk...they are hell bent on ruining their own show...!!!

-Manita-

simple100 Newbie
simple100
simple100

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hey waitingg for nxt updte.!! and want to knw if u hv written and oder os/ss or ff ob virika !! wud luv to read dt!!Wink

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple100

hey waitingg for nxt updte.!! and want to knw if u hv written and oder os/ss or ff ob virika !! wud luv to read dt!!Wink

Sorry for a very late reply, Simple. Thanks for reading my FF.

Yup...have written a few other things on JV. PM on its way Big smile

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...

I know some of you are waiting for the update...have been getting regular PMs to post the next part. Well...i'm sorry for this delay. Was busy in some issues...and then wrote that JV OS on cancer track...so, couldn't update this FF.

Since i've dedicated this FF to the rockstar performer, KT...and his b'day is also in a few days...so I'll try my best to update before it. Itna toh banta hai, boss...right na? EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks a lot for the encouragment n the much needed motivation. Hope it always continues like this...

aa_mnhs Senior Member
aa_mnhs
aa_mnhs

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
so do u plan to update on his next birthday? ;) just kidding. update when ever you want :) it'll definitely be worth the wait

ayesha_80

koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
add me in ur PM list

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa_mnhs

so do u plan to update on his next birthday? ;) just kidding. update when ever you want :) it'll definitely be worth the wait

LOL  SARAHHH, u kno very well that I was on an OS writing n post making spree...so, didn't find the time to write the update. But now, since the show has taken a turn in a different direction, i'm hoping to concentrate here..Embarrassed

Waisey, me like ur idea of updating on KT's next b'day Wink What say, should i take a year break here?? LOL

Go to top