Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Love Will Find A Way!! A JV-KS FF (Note on Pg.6) (Page 5)

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by tara_211

HI5 girl...our falling in love with tacker story is DITTO!!!

thts eaxactly how i fell in love with him...watching a random scene of RBO on YT...!!!!...nd the guy not only cn act...he can just win ur heart with the emotions...he potrays...!!!!

Cmng to ur FF...not read it yet...but this is definitely a unique concept...nd a gr8 idea...so gonna read it soon!!!!

I have always loved ur posts...nd u were definitely missed...with no virika track..as of now...Virika FFs...is all...i rely upon...LOL!!!

Hey Tara...SOO good to see u here. I dunno...wasn't expecting that u'd like this idea of JV-KS FF...and its a pleasant surprise to see u here.

Aww! I missed this place too...making those senseless posts. And it used to be great fun discussing the show wid u...well, now toh there's nothing to discuss...but HOPE that we get JV back on track.

Hi5 on our becoming Tacker fan connection. I knooo...he is simply fanstastic. The huskiness that he brings in his voice...its to die for...n his expressions, eyes...just SUPERB! Loved his acting...n obv a lot of credit goes to the lead gal also. Shanak really touched my heart..

Sigh...i want JV back...the one's that we all LOVE! CVs better do this damage control ASAP!!!

Will be waiting for ur feedback...am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope u like this new concept of parallel stories that i'm trying to incorporate..

Thanks...

Ohh...u thought..tht...well u might not be aware...tht i am a hard core tackerian...anythng with tacker...and i am all yes...!!!!

Agree Virika...are totally lost in the show...Just coz its Kt nd KD playing the roles...i am watching the show...else for me there is nothing to watch...!!!
Though i have to say i dun mind Viren...doin all this bro help thng...coz atleast i get to see tacker...LOL...though it doesnt go with his character...as such ...much cant be expected...how many times...cn they show us Viren...fighting a case in the court...So ...i dun mind seeing him helping his bro...even if it is out of his character...!!!
BUT VIRIKA NEED A STRONG TRACK...like now...!!!!! 

Dun get me strted with the huskiness...nd his eyes...uff...!!!
Shanak...were totally divine...have to agree...!!!

Gonna read it soon...nd there is no doubt i am gonna love it...after all u are writing it...Embarrassed

Edited by tara_211 - 11 April 2012 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_80

[QUOTE=tara_211]

Ohh...u thought..tht...well u might not be aware...tht i am a hard core tackerian...anythng with tacker...and i am all yes...!!!!

Agree Virika...are totally lost in the show...Just coz its Kt nd KD playing the roles...i am watching the show...else for me there is nothing to watch...!!!
Though i have to say i dun mind Viren...doin all this bro help thng...coz atleast i get to see tacker...LOL...though it doesnt go with his character...as such ...much cant be expected...how many times...cn they show us Viren...fighting a case in the court...So ...i dun mind seeing him helping his bro...even if it is out of his character...!!!
BUT VIRIKA NEED A STRONG TRACK...like now...!!!!! 

Dun get me strted with the huskiness...nd his eyes...uff...!!!
Shanak...were totally divine...have to agree...!!!

Gonna read it soon...nd there is no doubt i am gonna love it...after all u are writing it...Embarrassed

Aww!! I didn't know that u're such a big Tacker fan. Well...i'm in LOVE wid his acting...compelling me to start this FF. Embarrassed

LOL...i dunno, Tara...the CVs have disappointed me big time. They started the show extremely well...dunno what happened that they just lost the track...of every character. There can be SOOO many tracks for JV...i'm not saying main tracks on them only...but side by side. They have gotten married recently...n the growth of the relationship... the highs, the lows...the ups, the downs...SOOO much to show. But we're getting NOTHING.

As for Viren helping Virat...i don't mind it at all...but the way the whole track was/is developed...its out of Viren's character. The sensibility n objectivity of his character...i want that back!!

Ok, baba...not writing anything abt his husky voice, eyes, expressions...waisey, do i need to write abt them to send u in KT-land?...i see u already lost there WinkLOLLOL   And YESSS...Shanak were MAGICAL!!

Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 April 2012 at 9:04am

tara_211

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hiii! 
i loooveee this ff idea! can u plllsss pm me the next time u update cause truly im in luv with this idea! BTW, pls update soon! i'll be waitingg!

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanfan004

Hiii!
i loooveee this ff idea! can u plllsss pm me the next time u update cause truly im in luv with this idea! BTW, pls update soon! i'll be waitingg!

Thanks, buddy...glad that u liked this ff idea. Hope i don't disappoint u...n my story and narration holds ur interest all along.

Am drafting the next part...will update soon...n will surely PM you :)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Ayesha,

Here I am !! Couldn't resist reading and commenting.

First of all, I am reading an FF after a long long time...just time is the major constraint...and I just can't bear the wait for updates Tongue

But when you write...I have to read !! Didn't I tell you that you are awesome lady...??
Loved your concept totally !!

I loved that you dedicated this FF to KT...he is among one of the best actors on screen these days, much ahead of his contemporaries...I have followed him in RBO for a long time and his acting skills are par excellence...everything about him screams of talent and hard work combined with good looks...He has a long way to go !!!

Coming to the FF - Loved the concept ...I was initially wondering how would you incorporate 2 characters played by KT in one FF...but it seemed so smooth and effortless...KUDOS to the brilliance of the writer in you !!
For me KT has always been Shantanu till RBO was on-air and then when I watched him as Viren, I found him flawless and impeccable...( ahem...even without many dialogues or a major track )
I would love to see a major Virika track ...till then, your FF is going to act as a soothing balm !!

Love you for writing this FF and loved the characterisation of Shantanu and Viren in part 1...

Update the next part soon...waiting for it already :))))))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hi Ayesha,

Here I am !! Couldn't resist reading and commenting.

First of all, I am reading an FF after a long long time...just time is the major constraint...and I just can't bear the wait for updatesTongue

But when you write...I have to read !! Didn't I tell you that you are awesome lady...??
Loved your concept totally !!

I loved that you dedicated this FF to KT...he is among one of the best actors on screen these days, much ahead of his contemporaries...I have followed him in RBO for a long time and his acting skills are par excellence...everything about him screams of talent and hard work combined with good looks...He has a long way to go !!!

Coming to the FF - Loved the concept ...I was initially wondering how would you incorporate 2 characters played by KT in one FF...but it seemed so smooth and effortless...KUDOS to the brilliance of the writer in you !!
For me KT has always been Shantanu till RBO was on-air and then when I watched him as Viren, I found him flawless and impeccable...( ahem...even without many dialogues or a major track )
I would love to see a major Virika track ...till then, your FF is going to act as a soothing balm !!

Love you for writing this FF and loved the characterisation of Shantanu and Viren in part 1...

Update the next part soon...waiting for it already :))))))

OMG...*faints...diesss*

This is unbelievable...the EXPERT is here..lemme come out of this shock...only then i'll b able to reply to you...

Thanks a lot for commenting, Mani...u know what it means to me. You made my dayyy! Love youuu!

Will edit this post later...Gosh...i'm sooo happyyy to see u here!

-Manita-

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Mani...u here...WOW...!!!!!

Seeing ur post on this forum...i guess after a avery long time...last time i remember u on this forum was...when we dicusssed the viren talli scene...LOL!!!!

Thnk u ayesha...u did sumthng,...tht even the show or KT couldn''t do...get Mani to this forum...LOL...!!!!

ayesha_80-Manita-

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Mani...u here...WOW...!!!!!

Seeing ur post on this forum...i guess after a avery long time...last time i remember u on this forum was...when we dicusssed the viren talli scene...LOL!!!!

Thnk u ayesha...u did sumthng,...tht even the show or KT couldn''t do...get Mani to this forum...LOL...!!!!

You know, Tara...i don't even feel the need to update now. Mani read the intro part n commented..it seems my whole effort has been paid off. Seeing her here is the most pleasant surprise.

Aww! It's such a big complement when u say that neither EHM, nor KT..but 'I' brought her here. Its indeed an honor for me to have Mani here in this thread.

She n Jess are my inspiration for writing Shanak. I know that i can never even come close to them...still, i'll try my best to do justice to the story.

@ Talli Viren...sighh..what great days were they. I remember, i made a post on that also...my first post on KT..lol! That's like my fav scene of EHM...wake up CVs...what r u doing to ur own show??

tara_211-Manita-

Go to top