Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

"BAATCUTTER"...thread 2!!!! check index (Page 52)

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Congrats deeta for completing 50 pages .
ab tho up[date kar do nah.

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

for completing 50 pagesParty
and update next part soon

Edited by luv_arsha - 14 April 2012 at 2:10am
..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
congrats dear
Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
sorry guys 4r being late...but as i said earlier 4rm two days my hands and body were not giving with me...u know thoda likhthi thi bas bed pe sojana...im fed up with it so i stopped writting...aaj thoda better hu...and u all know i hate typing and aisi tym me meri hands meri saath nai degi toh wat can i do...hope u understand...so her goes ur update ...and and and guys i have a surprise 4r u all...so wait...aaj kabhi bhi pata chal sakta hai...and i will surely inform u...

it was 6:30 in the morning when the sun showered his rays onto the two beautiful faces  sleeping peacefully in each others arms...

kriya got disturbed by it and she moved closer to him ...an unknown smile appeared on his face when he wrapped his hands around her pulling her more closer...but agiain she was disturbed it looked as if the rays were focused on her face...she dug her face in his chest more and was moving her face cntinuosly to hide her face...this made him wake...he looked confused on what was that which was moving continuosly and disturbing his sleep...he slowly looked at her and a realisation with a big smile hit his face...how could he frgt that 4rm today his love will be the one whose face he would see soon after opening his eyes...he smiled at the way she pouted and was moving in sleep...he pulled her more closer with his hands around her gripping tight and covered her face with his and stared outside taking in the moment...after 5 mins the alarm strtd ringing...but he was too fast ...he switched it of with the first ring without disturbing her ...but after a few seconds she strtched her arms out ...he was wondered that agar alarm das baar bhi bajta tab bhi meri neendh nai khulti par ek hi ring mei ye uthgayi,...she had a big smile on her face and without opening her eyes...she said...

k: good mrng rey!!!!! gud mrng universe ji!!!!!!!   she turned to the opposite side and saw outside...miss u rey...

r: mai toh yahi hun...

she turned back in an alarm and then realisation struck her that they were married ...he looked at her with a mischievious smile and she blushed ...she was abt to get up and run when it struck her...she can get up now in front of him...she covered her body with the blanket...he got what was troblung her ...he sat and pulled her lehanga which was ear the bed with his leg and strecthed his hand out 4r her...she looked at him cnfused but gave him her hand he pulled her up...she caught the bedsheet with left...he passed the lehanga 4rm her top ..pulled her hands out and tied it up above her chest...she smiled and gave a peck on his lips and ran away into the washroom...he passed his hand through his hair with a broad smile...she came out after a bath with her lehanga tied...rey had a towel tied around his waist...her pulled her closer...

r: u know nahane ke baad fresh kapde pehante hai...

he caught the thread of her lehanga... she pushed him back.and tied the thread tight...

k: rey aap bhi na...jayiye pehle naha ke aayiye...

r: nai bas mrng kiss do na...

k: pehle nahalo...

r: no ...itni subah nahaunga toh meri neendh karab hojayegi... i wanna sleep ...

he walked towards the bed,...but she pushed him into the washroom...he gave up and went in and after brush he washed his face...he is too lazy to bath in that mrng...he came out but he froze...

she was struggling with the back hooks of her blouse...he slowly moved towards her and passed his fingers on her bare back...she gasped out ...he planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder...she slowly leaned back onto him with eyes closed...he passed his left hand on her waist...she breathed unevenly...he slowly turned her to his side he passed his back and while hooking he leaned in 4r a kiss ...as soon as he finished hooking she pushed him and ran away...but he caught her hand and pulled her against him(like in radha kaise na jale) he was abt to speak when she called him...

k: rey!!!!!!!

r: hmm...

k: aapne nahaya nahi???

he bit his toungue and looked down...

k: pehle jayiye aur nahake aayiye...

r: nahi...tum mujhe nahaogi...

k: kya???

r: haan nai toh mai aaj poora din nahi nahaunga...

k: rey ye kya bachpana...

he pulled her by waist and took her into the washroom before she could protest...

he closed the door and pulled a stool and sat on it as a gud child...

she looked up...

k: hey universe ji ...pati maangi toh ek bacha dedi...mai kya karoon...

r: arey nahi toh ...universe ji ne tumhe pati hi diya...aur bache ki baat...wo mujh pe chodo...u know isme universe ji cnt do anything...its totally my effort...

k: aaahh!!!!! rey!!!!

she punched him slightly ...he pulled her through the waist with two hands and hugged her by waist...she pushed him and strtd her work...he sat lyk a small kid playing with her chain and drawing sm designs with water on her stomach when she bet his hands and continue her work...he was almost done she was pouring water on him when he strtd counting the beads in her chain...

k: rey chodo kya kar rahe ho...

r: arrey tab se mujhe kuch nai karne derahi ho...aise hi baitha rahoonga kya???

k: haa...

r: no!!!!! 

he pulled her into his lap...

k: rey ye kya kar rahe ho...mai bheeg jaungi chodo mujhe...chodo...

but his grip was tight and he turned the shower on ...water was directly falling on her face...she couldnt straighten herself as he was catching her tight...so she struggled with her palms to stop the water hitting her face...

he quickly placed his lips on hers covering her face with hisand kissed passionately siucking the water which was flowing on her lips she caresssed his hair ...after smtym he pulled back and moved down kissing her throat and neck...he hanged her head back  he then slwly removed her pallu and kissed her curves...she tightened her grip on his hair...he suked the water on her waist and stomach...she groaned slightly...he slid his left hand up caressing her waist ,curves and her neck and caught her nape ...pulled her into a tight hug...she responded...she pulled her legs up and cuddled herself into him lyk a kid hiding her face in his chest...he smiled and hugged her tight...god knows how much tym they sat there under the shower...he opened his eyes and kissed her forehead and pulled her back...she looked into his eyes...he placed her pallu back and lifted her in his arms and walked out after shutting the shower...as soon as they came out she gained senses and jumped down ...

and ran into the washroom...

k: rey aapki wajah se me poori bheeg gayi...and she strtd squeezing the water out out her pallu when he handed her a bath robe...she went in and quickly changed and came out...

he had his pant on...but no shirt...she walked straight to the wardrobe...opened it...as she opened it was divide into two different sections and then each into minor ones...closed with glass doors...she slided the glass of the session which contained sarees ...he hugged her by waist resting his head on her left shoulder...

r: baatcutter  humesha ki tarah frocks pehno na...u look cute in it...

k: rey ab nahi aur waise mai apni sasuraal mei pehli din saree pehna chahti hun...ab batayiye kya pehnu???

r: hmm...ye ...

kriya: 

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFIaONDoZxQN9abQSfZ1rY39IMTNicvi732Z0OBgN6ehE1CgJ3DQ

she wore and came out of washroom...

k: rey kaisa hai...

r: beautiful...Day Dreaming

k: toh chale???

r: haan...

k: pehle shirt toh pehan lijiye...

she handed him a skyblue shirt he wore it and pulled her closer...

r: u know im too lazy...

she smiled and strtd buttoninhg his shirt...he played with her hair ...blowed air distracting her and pulled her cheeks...she was done with butooning ...

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpuHoDyBGrSaE0iVJO8QZycjnK0Hq0dg0kXkpAduE4Wy4XY_b6Mg

k: chale??

r: hmm...

they moved out to find that all were waiting at the breakfast table...

k: sorry mom wo mai...

preeti: koi baat nahi baitho...

they settled  ...the table was really quite ...parents cmplted their breakfast and moved out...then strtd the gangs teasing...kriyaansh blushed to core...kriya was blushing hard...rey offered her food...she looked at him...abhi khilana zaroori hai kya???

sh: feeding and all haan...

kriya punched him slightly as he forced her to eat and dug her head in his chest as her covered her face with his arms around her...and smiled...

all: ...awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i know chota hai but adjust plzz...hope u like it leave ur valuable cmntts and likes...Big smile

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...kriyaanshdiwanivarshitha.h.ntanzilabmanu-arshad3kriyanshmadhu_swaronAnrun_lovekriyansh_mairahreshu_sonamarchu395KarunyandreaWinzKriyansh-loveAabhiArShasrujanahpvrArSha_ForeverJade_Precioussusikeetha...grungta11kria1996chetna_yoginiMeshLovesKunwarlover_kriyanshsheetal_arshasenoritashwetaEyesfriendlyk.sweetkreya204jyoti_arshaShweta-kriyansh..Nancy..Arsha1994enrique305star_2012GayatriJethaniJeeya_AngelJahnavi_KRASAjscinesonadararul01love_arshapreeti_kreya-Pia--Snehaa-puja_arshaanniemathiaskrachuARSaumya_D3taniya_dostiiShrvz_PoPpYMirageSwaronEffaciousBeautiful_King--RAINA--zona_malikprincessSoniaramya.reddy..Roop..Styliksondaisydee425sumimitaRoxxy47nj_SRKholicsapnaarsha---Shailu---apurva100tinatartariaishasullykvarshaKanchi....nams..yogini64-Neethu-kritzzz_ArShashaffy_arshaFlame.Of.RoseZehnaseeb.moon_cupcakecrazyskyMahak Sinha--Min-Yoongi---FrozenRain-Snigs.anjali22Born2Dancebluelasheschand91-CRJ-DEFOM-Ocean.eyes-

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Out of my words deetha..

This is really a superb updt...

Loved i to d core...

N long comment I wil giv it l8r..

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 14 April 2012 at 4:46am
DEFOM IF-Stunnerz
DEFOM
DEFOM