India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat and Maanvi's after marriage life!

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi all! Firstly, I would like to say that I am new to the EHMMBH forum and I only know very little people here! I know you are all really nice people so please become friends with me! Just to tell you a little about myself that in the show I like both jodi's of Viren and Jeevika along with Virat and Maanvi :) They are both so cute together :)

Coming to the point-we all know about Virat and Maya...so I was just wondering that it has recently come in some articles that Maya and Virat will break up and Maya will blame it all on hummari pyaari si Maanu...so will she end up sitting on the mandap for the shaadi...? Or will the shaadi ritual just never take place? Will Virat and Maya breakup-full stop or will Maanvi try and find a way to bring them together again...?

I have read in the article that there will come to be a fight between them however it has not been Maanvi's fault. After Virat finds out this truth I think that they will become even closer as friends. Also, I personally want Virat to find out about Maanvi's cancer first. I wonder what will be his reaction...what will he say...or will he just grab her and hug her?? Hug Embarrassed

Another thing I wanted to say is that our amazing Viren and Jeevika have amazing chemistry between them Heart But I was curious...when (if) Maanvi ends up marrying Virat Embarrassed what kind of romance/chemistry will they have in between them. They are both so outrageous (in a good way!) and mischievous that I can't imagine them doing half the things that Virka do! So how will they have the pyaar moments together. Seriously look at any Virka scene and imagine Virman in place of them...I can't imagine it! 

Those are just some things I wanted to share. Please support me and become my friend because I would love having friends like you IF because you are all sooo nice. EHMMBH is the best and most consistent show! I love it to bits <3 Thanks everyone and please do post your thoughts! :) x  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SoniaGhafoorriya30NijagurlrockKhush94srujanahpvrNeenuAmmu..Jessie..Krazzy4u786lakshmteenssShona1907

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
welcome preethi Hug...welcome EHMMBH forum , welcome to VIRMAN wonderland also ... iam also a huge Virman Fan... Your statements about virika are absolutely right ... everybody is waiting for their romantic scenes ...Day DreamingI am totally in love with this show ... glad to know that you are like me ... about your questions ..we will have to wait and watch for Virman track !!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@jessiekarthik thank you for your welcome! I agree with everything you've said...I am dyyyinggg to find abotu Virman. Thank you sooo much once again! :) xoxoxo

..Jessie..

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
haha..true..
even i vnna see virman's romanceEmbarrassed

-bonbon-

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Heartly welcome preethi im so happy that the virman clan is increasing...
I love ur post the same questions u have im even thinking the same
But im guessing that over the break up and fight with maya virat might realise his love for maanvi which im eagerly waiting for

-bonbon-

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
They are breaking up tommorow!
-all excited-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top