India-Forums

*'Mohammad Irfan AT'* Mp3+video links pg 26 (Page 22)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I'm so sad that my favorite Irfan is again a Challenger. Cry I hope he becomes a Champion again soon. I really want him to win so badly. He's the best one. Big smile Don't know what's wrong with these judges! Confused Bechara Irfan.

yes you're right..he should be shifted back the champions side..no one has been so consistent like him in the entire season..with i think just one average performance in Dhan-te-nan among the rest near perfect ones,he can sweep the Superstar Award!Smile judges are just playing around like SP is making them do!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOtulipbaby53Tony_StraK786

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I have zero faith on these moron judges. As if the three idiots were not enough, they called the nikammi Alka who sings through her nose and here she had a nerve to criticize Irfaan's singing.

If it was upto the audience next week, Irfaan could be back as a champion, but because next week is mass elimination, I 'am sure the judges will try to promote the likes of Shivam.

I think Irfaan is way too superior to even be in this fake contest and hope that he becomes one of the most successful singers in the country with or without this stupid contest

@bold::bang on! this is what ive been consoling myself ever since he's been shifted to the other side last saturday! like c'mmon this bloody scripted show is good for nothing and it cannot decide the fate of a great singer like irfan..

judges have lost it ,infact they never played the fair game plenty of times..good singers scoring low and useless one's being promoted..yes i was shocked about shivam too!when they brought him in i thought that was the end of it!

suresh555J.LOTony_StraK786

captaincrunch Groupbie
captaincrunch
captaincrunch

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yeh kya mazak ho raha hain, sabse achha to Irfaan hi ga raha hain to phir yeh kaise hua. Usko kisi bhi tarah challenger side mein bhejna nahi chaye tha. Those judges ( taklu, dentist Shaan, aur babaji) are  horrible sab ko channel ne kharid liya hain. Ab to lag raha hain Aneek hi final me jane wala hain Angry Agar Irfan ko nikal denge ye log to main bhi yeh show dekhna chod dungi.

mazkachazkaJ.LOTony_StraK786

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

^^ I agree with you, Suresh-ji! I expected Shantanu to say something I don't agree with, but I was shocked when Alka also started her commenting too. My mom and I were watching and loving his performance so much. I just love his singing so much, and I really hope he will become a Champion next week. These judges are crazy putting a good singer like him in the Challenger zone, while Akanksha is a Champion again. Angry It does not make any sense to me. Also, poor Nihira is out too. She's also such a fantastic singer. *SIGH* Doesn't make any sense! Confused

You know, people like Irfaan and Nihira are humble, easygoing and passive and the judges get away from saying whatever they want. People like Sharib who are outspoken respond to their stupid comments (remember Shraib-Swanand tiff?). Even I was watching the episode with a friend who heard Irfaan for the first time and was shocked to see him with lowest score (we found him the best that day). Too bad the channel does not intervene and eliminate the judges instead :)

I think the channel people are upset with him for speaking his mind about the WC not being fair. I thought is was so good of him to say something! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I realy hope Irfan goes back to the champions side today..i am feeling sick seeing him in the challengers side..hes hundred times better than d ppl dre..esp shivam..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaJ.LO

R3hana Newbie
R3hana
R3hana

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Assalam-O-Alaikum !
                                       My name is Rehana I am Pakistani  And I am a Huge fan Of  You, I want to your e-mail address of Facebook,Hotmail,Yahoo.Skype etc. Pakistanis are like you very much And If you give your e-mail address to me So I will be very Happy Tongue I hope that you give your e-mail address as soon as possible... Please  give me...

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3hana

Assalam-O-Alaikum !
                                       My name is Rehana I am Pakistani  And I am a Huge fan Of  You, I want to your e-mail address of Facebook,Hotmail,Yahoo.Skype etc. Pakistanis are like you very much And If you give your e-mail address to me So I will be very Happy Tongue I hope that you give your e-mail address as soon as possible... Please  give me...

irfan doesn't visit this place..this is just his fan made Appreciation thread like a fan club! glad to know you support him from Pakistan Big smile keep supporting as always ..
captaincrunch Groupbie
captaincrunch
captaincrunch

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Aj Irfaan ne phar dia sabko, kya gana usne chua aur is tarah se gaya ki main soch hi rahi thi ki Irfaan ko to champion banna chahiye hi. People please vote for him and see to it that we get to hear his extraordinary singing. Best of luck to him!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaJ.LO

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index