Fan Fictions

NoSuchThingAsForever: Diary Entry Pg11 26thApril

-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys I'm new to this My name is Afia. If anyone of you have ever read "Love is just a click away" then you may know that i'm a small part of it 😆 Okay getting back to the main point this is a Mini FF i'm starting here  On of course Armaan & Riddhima I'm new to writing so Please bear with me while i try to write this.
  &  now i need  to thank 2 people here
Ashi & Armaan Thank You Guys 🤗 
If this turns out Good then i'll be really happy &  If it doesn't then i will Kill you both for making me start this 😃 okay now enough of me Please read & Tell me What you guys think by Hitting the Like button below & Please Comment I hate it when people don't comment. Like seriously That is so mean! 

Intro

Forever!
What is forever? 
I don't get it why do people use this word when it doesn't even have a meaning. Forever means what? Endless, But what is endless? Nothing! 
One day everything has to come to an end. 
If there is a "forever" then why do beginnings & endings exist?
If only people could understand this & snap out of their dreamworld or whatever they call it. 

"Lets be realistic. 
There's No such thing as forever." & that is Riddhima Gupta trying to make her friends understand that forever doesn't exists.
"Gosh Ridz you are to much!" said an irritated Sahar watching her friend leave. "Mark my words Ridz one day a guy will come. He'll make you believe in love, make you fall in love ... again." Hearing Sahar Riddhima stopped & sighed " Sweetheart that's not goona happen. Don't get me wrong its not that i don't believe in love. I do i really do, but i'm just not meant for it." saying that she walked away despairing into the literature classroom.
" You are so cynical" shouted Sahar from the back.

Chapter 1 Page 4
Chapter 2 Page 8
Diary Entry Page 11                   
Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res. 😃

Edited* 

Main Ashi hu...tum Afia ho..hum jo saath aaye toh..ye lagta hai...
aya mausam incomplete FFs likhne kaaa...ff ff ff ff...🤣

okay I know that was the lamest thing I ever said 😆

and madam saahiba..ur not just a small part of LIJACA...ur my partner..if it wasnt for u i would have never ever started that FF..I know our baby is left behind somewhere and i just cant help it thanks to my blood sucking pathetic life ATM 
I wish I get sometime to pay some attention to the story I wrote to compensate mine😊

and Im so so glad to my patidev for making u write this piece 😳 and even more grateful I got to read it first 😃 has Armaan read it yet?
oh haan...I huggsss juu back tooo🤗
and we wont mind being killed by u ..u do that everyday😆 I kiddss..bhagwaan kasam 😛

coming to the main post, well honestly speaking none of us know whats forever but i hope we discover it soon coz the word is beautiful..hopefully its existence would be even more serene😊
and forget about being realistic man! we girls can never do that. even if the worst truth will be in front of us we will still have our silly hopes up always. and thats us . Forever😳

and from the look of the FF its evident that Ridz had a past..so hopefully uska Armaan will sweep her off the groud and unlike the first one wont drop her back😊 Really looking forward to this one story

All the best...write more soon and dont be silly and lazy like i am when it comes to updates😆

IMPORTANT NOTE (before i finish off my banter)
ur soo NOT gonna stop writing this one unlike 'Mausam' due to lack of comments (if by chance it happens)
u started it on Armaan and my request and ur gonna write the complete story for us if no one else

I Love You ❤️
-Ashi

Edited by ..Ashi_KaJen.. - 12 years ago
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story. So we read many stories in which Armaan doesnt believe in forever thing. But this is amazing. Riddhima doesnt believe in luv. cool. plz cont soon and do pm me when u update
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Afia, the prologue was so amazing! Loved the way you wrote and I really looking forward to the next update! :) Do cont soon! TY for the pm.
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Afia...hi!! Congratulations on your new FF yaar!!
It's beautiful...the start is really interesting...Normally we have the boy that does not believe in Forever like the character of Armaan usually n Riddhima is somehow always portrayed like any girl who  believes in Fairy tale life...But this is different...would love to read this...
Cont soon
Thanks 4 the pm

Take care
🤗
Pranishta
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great start :)

I'm looking forward to this one, good luck with it! :D

xoxo
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Afia... Just came across this FF... interesting...Do continue soon and Do PM me next tym... Take care

Geet
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
--- IGNORE THIS POST ---Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ashi: "u started it on Armaan and my request and ur gonna write the complete story for us if no one else"

EXCUSE ME! Phir main kaun hoon?
Fine.. Jaa Afia.. I won't comment.. I won't ask u to write.. Hmph.. 😡
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Ashi_KaJen..

res. 😃

Edited* 

Main Ashi hu...tum Afia ho..hum jo saath aaye toh..ye lagta hai...
aya mausam incomplete FFs likhne kaaa...ff ff ff ff...🤣

okay I know that was the lamest thing I ever said 😆

and madam saahiba..ur not just a small part of LIJACA...ur my partner..if it wasnt for u i would have never ever started that FF..I know our baby is left behind somewhere and i just cant help it thanks to my blood sucking pathetic life ATM 
I wish I get sometime to pay some attention to the story I wrote to compensate mine😊

and Im so so glad to my patidev for making u write this piece 😳 and even more grateful I got to read it first 😃 has Armaan read it yet?
oh haan...I huggsss juu back tooo🤗
and we wont mind being killed by u ..u do that everyday😆 I kiddss..bhagwaan kasam 😛

coming to the main post, well honestly speaking none of us know whats forever but i hope we discover it soon coz the word is beautiful..hopefully its existence would be even more serene😊
and forget about being realistic man! we girls can never do that. even if the worst truth will be in front of us we will still have our silly hopes up always. and thats us . Forever😳

and from the look of the FF its evident that Ridz had a past..so hopefully uska Armaan will sweep her off the groud and unlike the first one wont drop her back😊 Really looking forward to this one story

All the best...write more soon and dont be silly and lazy like i am when it comes to updates😆

IMPORTANT NOTE (before i finish off my banter)
ur soo NOT gonna stop writing this one unlike 'Mausam' due to lack of comments (if by chance it happens)
u started it on Armaan and my request and ur gonna write the complete story for us if no one else

I Love You ❤️
-Ashi

What the ... !! You stole my  thing!
I'm the one who says lame things not you but yeah that was really lame 🤣
I Know what you're going through but i guess our baby has to wait ...
Armaan's Already read it & he's really happy 😆

See i Don't agree with you because You know right i don't believe in forever's.It just doesn't makes sense to me anyways we'll talk about this later somewhere because i can go on & on about this until i prove my point that there's no such thing as forever. & you know its hard to win an argument with me 😃

She has a past but i really haven't thought about ki what type of past so jab tak wo decide nahi hota i can't say ke uska Armaan will Sweep her off her feet.

I will try my best not to be lazy & Thank you

You had to bring Mausam & Here i thought people forgot about it but i guess i was wrong 
I stopped writing because of 3 reasons

A - I Couldn't come up with a story after part 1
B - I didn't have readers 
C - What i just said above 😆

I Love you too 🤗

Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago