Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do something worthwhile with your life (Page 4)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

hi Opti,
I think he is just angry, that's all and saying things he does not mean... he simply wants to provoke her to the max to be able to get her to react etc... it is eating him away, the whole issue of Shyam. he is too afraid i think to ask her, in fear that she will admit to her affair with Shyam and yet he wants to say and think the worst possible things about her... because his fury and pain is ever present...
I honestly dont think he will stop her from anything if they are together in mind and spirit

So for his own self preservation he is endangering her preservation.  If his mind has already found her guilty of having the affair then I cant understand the logic for not spelling it out.  He has used far worse words at her.  Should it not make him wonder why is she still demanding an explanation when she was seen with Shyam just minutes before? Would Shyam not have told her that they were caught by Arnav. Does he think that she is getting some kick it making him blurt out what he had seen and hence he is steadfastly holding on to what he had seen?  The CVs have successfully made Arnav look like an idiot and Khushi look like an insensitive woman in this track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnsvSanzBarbie

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

Opti... thats not what he said.

He said : "Meri zindagi ke saath kuch to dhang ka karo" ...meaning " do atleast something worthwhile with my life" ...i.e you ve already messed up my life completely and made it hell; by not coming to office and showing me your face there, you can atleast give me peace for sometime"

He did not say " apni zindagi ke saath kuch too dhang ka karo"

I agree; I think he said, "apni zindagi ke saath kuch to dhang ka karoon" (meaning he was trying to fix his own life by asking her not to come to the office). 
Then he goes on to say "kuch bhi kar loon, tumhen is kamre se to nikaal nahin sakta. Yahaan par you have made my life hell anyway".  
He was talking about his life not hers. 
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GalwayGirl

Good post!

I actually thought the topic name was directed towards us viewers!LOLLOL

I think I'll have to apply that to myself for I have wasted quite a lot of hours in front of the PC today.

I have long given up thinking that every dialogue said in the serial is well thought out!Confused

The point is, he has a bunch of people enjoying his money in RM, but all his frustration is only towards Khushi!  Saala characterization pura Kharab hain!

I am told that he had asked her to do something worthwhile with his life. Although I find the wording a little strange (how can anyone do something worthwhile with another person's life) I'll accept he meant to say "Spare me of your presence at least in my office".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GalwayGirl

Go to top