Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SS: Stranger In The Night (Chp 6 Pg 10) (Page 5)

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
This is amazing! Continue soon :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

arshifan Groupbie
arshifan
arshifan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Poor lavanya is murdered and I gues Shyam is still the same as ever
I hope to see lots of arhi coming up
Wonderful update
Do continue sun
..:):):):)..>>>

serialmaniac

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
really good one...
well written...
thankz for the pm

serialmaniac

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey there! Sorry for my extremely late reply! I had exams! But WOW! This update was AMAZING! ... It IMPLIES ( I wont believe it until I read it!) that Arnav killed Lavanya ( which I wouldnt mind happening it tooo cool- Ihope that arnav is not trying to get money from la by killing her? My overactive mind!! ) and Khushi already saw him, but he didnt see her! Also very interesting, they share a past it seems! I love the way youve built the suspense and are intertwining alll of their stories. Nani being so sad, arnav being in problems, khushi hearing the screams! really really good!!

serialmaniac

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
uff foo, my overactive mind had it wrong! Arnav was at the bar the entire time! Sooo, who killed lavanya! I loved how you wrote everybodys reaction and then said: were snowed in, means the killer is one of us!!! sounds like a horrible horror movie.. Im LOVING it! And arnav finally saw khushi, im curious!! Great update!!

Edit:
I just noticed my comment above! That one is for part 1! This one is for part 2! Sometimes I get overexcited :p

Edited by SankaDevi20 - 18 April 2012 at 6:43pm

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Part 3

Minutes passed before any one stirred in the room, both hesitant to be the first one to break the silence. Khushi looked up at him, glancing to see if he was watching her, while he too was having the same intent. Their eyes met and they hurriedly took them off. Khushi fidgeted with her scarf, a sign of nervousness. She looked up again; he wasn't looking her way but staring at the floor. Not wanting to be the one to start an awkward conversation she decided to head out. At least she would be out of the room, reducing her awkwardness.  She took a few steps ahead watching him from the corner of her eye, half expecting him to stop her. She had reached the door, accepting that he wasn't going to acknowledge her. But before she could open the door, he called out. It was soft and sounded like a whisper but she heard it loud and clear. 'Khushi".

She turned slowly not wanting him to feel that she was desperate to speak to him. He had his left hand in his pocket while the other was held out to her. "hi" he said unsure what else to say to her. Khushi didn't reciprocate his actions, she wanted to reply back but at that moment itself she went tongue-tied. "Idiot Khushi. Say something". She spoke to herself. But the words refused to come out.

He gave a grin and took his hand back 'right u don't want to speak to me. I can understand". Saying so, he turned the door handle and walked out.  Khushi panicked, this wasn't a good sign. What if he didn't speak to her after this incident? All her fault she muttered to herself. She stretched out her hand but still no words exited her mouth. He was disappearing in the dim lights of the corridor, she needed to act fast. Not realizing how loud she sounded she called out to him "ARNAV".

********************************************************************************

HP wept on his bed scared that the police will uncover their truth. OP threw the pillow from his bunk above "Shut up Hari. You are spoiling my sleep'.

HP: arnt you afraid OM? The police are coming here. What if the find out?

OP: they are coming to investigate the murder not us. And for gods sake don't act all funny in front of them they may smell a rat.

HP: but I am scared. I don't want to go to jail.

OP: nor do i. so act all confidant and don't mess up.

HP: ok

OP: now go to sleep. Good night.

HP snuggled into his blanket, wiping his tears off. Above OP turned and lay flat on his back. His idiotic brother was right. The police shouldn't find out ever. He had to be careful.

********************************************************************************

Shyam climbed into his bed next to his sleeping wife. He was tensed. He hadn't expected her to be here. in this very hotel. Coming face to face with the past wasn't a pleasant surprise. Seeing Arnav bent in front of her body repeating her name again and again, something in his fueled. How dare he? Lavanya was his, only his. He loved her and her?? What had she done run away to this man and left him behind. He was ready to leave his wife, her money everything for him and she had ruined it all. He hated this man too. The man who had stolen her from him. He hated Arnav Singh Raizada.

Anjali stood by the window staring at the snow fall. She turned to check if her husband was still asleep. Her hands were shaking, she was scared. What if he found out?

More than a year ago:

She walked in in her mini dress and high heels. A perfect model of beauty. When she slipped into her seat opposite Anjali, Anjali couldn't take her eyes off her. This slim body, short clothes, loads of make-up any man could fall for her but why her husband? She was hesitant to start first but the opposite person was quite confidant. She stretched out her hand and said Hello. Anjali shook her hand and return the gesture.

Anjali: You know why I wanted to talk to you don't you?

Lady: Mrs Jha I are assure you there in nothing between me and your husband. We only have a professional relationship, he is my lawyer and I am his client.'

Anjali: If you think you can fool me you are wrong. I know about you. (saying so she pulled out all the photos, I love you cards, and rest of the evidence she had collected and threw them across the table)

She lost her cool for a moment but regained it back. She was a great actress Anjali noted. She uncrossed her legs and continued delivering her non-guilty speech "I have no idea what these are.". Anjali became angry, but didn't want to lose control. 'your name is splattered over all of this. See for your self". She pointed out the scribbled name in the end of one of the cards. She just rolled her eyes and didn't comment. Anjali couldn't take it any more, any moment now she felt tears would burst out. She didn't want that to happen in front of her. She stood up from her seat and said " all I wanted to tell you that he is my husband and he loves only me. He doesn't care about you so if would be better if you leave us alone and stay out of our lives "before leaving.

Anjali returned back to the bed.

Khushi was silent as he paced the room in tension. She looked up at him wondering that could he be the killer. All the evidence was against him. Who else knew his girlfriend to the extent of killing her? But the arnav she knew couldn't have killed her. Arnav sensed her expressions "If you think I killed her, you don't trust me.".

Khushi: No.. No…I wasn't thinking that. (blushing)

Arnav: everyone thinks like that. I am sure that two prakash's also think I killed Lavanya. But I didn't. I have no reason to kill her.

Khushi: I believe you. But I don't know. I am confused.

Arnav: confused? You remember what was the last thing you said to me wen I left? It was I am confused. You could never take a stand in your life. You are always confused.

Khushi: its not like that. That …that … was a big decision. I just couldn't decide…..

Arnav: ……what you wanted more me or your parents. Confused?? Fine tell me what's you stand on this? Am I guilty or not? ( he resorted angrily)

Khushi bit her lip. His eyes were staring through her. He was right she could never take a decision. She feared she may take the wrong choice and then regret it. But wasn't she regretting in today also. That day when he asked her, she more than wanted to say yes but then she remembered her parents. She couldn't hurt them. But in that way she had hurt herself more.

She had watched him walk away from her life, and regretted it the minute he had shut the door and left. For the years that followed she had stalked him in newspapers, business journals, online blogs, his facebook account. She had cut pieces from everywhere containing his photo and stuck it in a small scrapbook. But when news of his so called girlfriend sizzled in the gossip columns, she had torn those papers in rage.

She was jealous. Jealous of the woman who had taken her place in his life. Every photo or news of lavanya deepened her hatred for her. She knew it wasn't Lavanya's fault but she couldn't help hatting her. Her strain of thoughts soon got interrupted.

Arnav: Well what is your verdict? (still angry)

Khushi: urm…i….(biting her toungue)….i believe you. You didn't kill her.

Arnav's frowning face broke into a smile and he hugged her whispering in her ear "I knew you would believe me". After all those years being in his arms, she felt her college days were back. She put her arms around him returning his gesture. She felt relieved. She was still confused but didn't want him to be angry with her for saying so. She knew he was short-tempered and her being confused at all things sent his off his fuse.

"You know khushi. Even after I left I could forget about you." He said and  caught her hand in his and continued "I still love you". She was flabbergasted. What should she say. He still loved her, a big weight lifted off her chest. She wanted to tell him that she loved him too, till today, but instead something else escaped her mouth 'But Lavanya….".

She became scared what if she had angered him? But he put his finger to her mouth and shushed her. "Lavanya was my girlfriend. You are my love. I liked her in my own way but still couldn't forget you. You know she reminded me of you in many ways. That's why I probably was with her". He explained.  Khushi continued to stare at him, so wanting to believe everything he said. But the nagging doubt always remained.

He bent his face and moved closer to hers. Their noses almost touched, she lost in his eyes didn't even realize what he was asking her if he could kiss her. Nodding her head like an idiot, she said yes to him. She felt his lips fell on hers causing her to lose all sense of time. It was just him and her in this beautiful night.  

Precap: He repeated his question again staring at khushi "why are your fingerprints in this room no. 7?". Khushi fumbled out "Because I was here last evening'. All gasped.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21IshBinNaSuDistarrystarpunjabiquddiarshifanloveipkkndgagsyforevertaanuSankaDevi20asr_n_kkg_loversaj111Khushi4ArnavbluetajElectric_BuBBlemalluangelkriti_atharvzafiKishmishLyssaPieShafoo-afsha-Diva_Akorshi

loveipkknd Groupbie
loveipkknd
loveipkknd

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hey the first one to comment i just loved this i am too a great fan of Agatha Christie so loved your mystery Arhi ss do continue soon and please pm me

serialmaniac

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
its nyc n lots of mystery..thxx fr ur updateSmile

serialmaniac

Go to top